剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You should have stayed in the room and stood up for me!
你应该呆在那帮我说话
For Ben and me! We didn't do anything.
为我和本 我们什么都没做
Of course not. You're a very conscientious young lady.
当然没有 你是个有责任心的女孩
I'm sure you left the school just as you found it.
我相信你们只是发现后就走了
We did! I swear!
是的 我发誓
You didn't go in the lab for anything?
你们没进实验室做什么吗
We walked by it, we stuck our head in the door.
我们经过那 探头看了看
We didn't do anything that would cause an explosion.
我们没做任何会引起爆♥炸♥的事情
If we did, I would tell you.
如果有 我会告诉你的
I know, you're pretty good about telling me things,
我知道 你总是乐于把事情告诉我
except maybe about the pot.
大概除了大♥麻♥的事
You weren't smoking pot in there, were you, Dylan?
你们不是在那抽大♥麻♥吧 迪兰
Mom!
妈妈
At school? With all those cameras around?
在学校吗 有那么多的摄像头
What about not at school
那不在学校
where there are no cameras around,
而且没摄像头的地方呢
are you still smoking pot?
你还在抽大♥麻♥吗
No.
没有
Where would I get pot?
我从哪来的大♥麻♥
Mercedes' mother is dead,
梅赛迪斯的妈妈已经死了
they don't give pot prescriptions to dead people.
不可能给死人开含大♥麻♥的处方药吧
It's such a shame about her mom. How's Mercedes doing?
她妈妈多悲哀啊 梅赛迪斯现在做什么
Her and her dad aren't still smoking whatever pot was left?
她和他爸还在抽剩下的大♥麻♥吗
No. There's no pot left.
没有 已经没有大♥麻♥了
They're going to counseling now.
他们现在在做心理咨♥询♥
And no one is smoking pot.
而且没人吸食大♥麻♥
Not them. Not Ben. Not me.
他们没吸 本没吸 我更没吸
I'll talk to Dylan
我要和迪兰谈谈
and ask her about this alleged Bunsen burner business
问清楚所谓的煤气灯事件
and if it's relevant to the investigation
要是她和这事有关
I'll let the police know.
我就会通知警♥察♥
Will you? I said I would.
你会吗 我说了我会
Then I imagine, if you do that,
那我想想 要是你这么做
then the police are going to want to talk to Ben.
警♥察♥之后就会找本谈话
I know that, so...
我知道 所以...
Are you sure this is something you want me to say now?
你确定现在要我去说这些吗
If I give the police an excuse to blame this on our children,
如果我跟警♥察♥讲点什么
they might just do that.
他们也许就会怀疑到我们子女身上
Why don't we just let this play itself out,
为什么我们非得这样呢
to see how it goes.
顺其自然不好吗
Do you want Ben to go to prison
难道你想要本
for something he didn't do?
无辜入狱吗
He wouldn't last two minutes in prison.
他在监狱里呆不过两分钟
Oh, and Dylan would?
是吗 迪兰就能吗
Dylan, I remind you, is not 18.
我提醒你 迪兰还未满18岁
I believe your son is.
我想本也是
Then again, it could have been Dylan who started the fire
可话说回来 可能是迪兰点的火
and not Ben.
而不是本
I seriously doubt Ben lit the Bunsen burner
我真怀疑本会点着煤气灯
and roasted the marshmallows.
烘烤什么棉花糖
He doesn't cook.
他就不会做饭
Never has.
从来没做过
Yeah, but apparently he likes playing with matches.
是吗 可他明显很喜欢倒弄火柴
He smokes pot. Once.
他吸大♥麻♥ 就一次
That's what they all say.
老话说得好
No one gets caught the first time.
没有人会在初犯时被抓个正着
Almost no one.
基本上没有
If someone had eaten a rancid steak
要是有人在你们
from Boykewich International,
波伊科维齐公♥司♥吃到了臭牛排
you'd know how to handle that, right?
你知道该怎么办吧
Well this is my territory, this is security.
这是我的地盘 这就是保证
I know what to do here.
我知道如何处理
We wait this out.
我说了等就等下去
We do not have rancid steak at Boykewich International.
我们波伊科维齐公♥司♥ 就没有臭牛排
Ethan?
伊森
It's Ethan, right?
你是伊森 对吧
Yeah. You're Ben? Ben Boykewich?
对 你是本 本·波伊科维齐吗
That's your house?
那是你的房♥子吗
I thought you had money.
我以为你挺有钱的
That's Adrian's parents' house
那是艾利安爸妈的房♥子
and anyone who still has a house
这世道能有所房♥子
in this economy has money.
都还是有点钱的
What are you doing out here?
你在外面干嘛
Oh. Big pow wow with Ricky's mothers
里奇的两个妈妈还有艾米的爸妈
and Amy's mother and her dad.
在家里开会呢
His mother is my foster mother, Margaret.
他妈妈玛格丽特 是我养母
She dragged me here, I'm not allowed to be home alone.
她把我带到这儿 不许我独自在家
And what is this pow wow about?
那他们开会讲些什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I begged her to let me stay out here,
我求她半天 才让我待外面
I can't take any more family dramas
我经历了那么多
after what I've been through, you know.
再也受不了什么家庭纠纷了
Is Amy okay?
艾米还好吗
Like I told you, I don't really know.
不是跟你说了吗 我真不清楚
I think maybe she and Ricky eloped last night.
不过我想她和里奇昨晚可能私奔了
You think maybe they eloped?
你说他们可能私奔了
What? Yeah. Maybe.
怎么可能 可能哦
And that's why everyone is here?
所以大家才聚在这吗
That's why everyone is here.
没错
They're waiting for them to come by
大家等他俩来串门
and get the kid and find out.
逮个正着 弄清♥真♥♥相♥
Kind of ambush them. Or surprise them or something.
像是埋伏或者吓吓他们之类
Something like? Are they having a reception or anything?
比如说 给他们办一个欢迎会吗
A what? You know, like a party.
什么 就是派对之类的
For when they get home from their stupid wedding.
庆祝他们终于摆脱愚蠢的婚礼回家了
You know what,
你知道吗
I don't even know why I'm even asking you about it,
我都不懂我♥干♥嘛要问你这些
none of my business.
又不关我事
I'll see you when school starts next week.
下周学校见
Come on in!
请进
Hey, long time, no see.
好久不见
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm well thank you, and you?
很好 谢谢 你呢
I'm well, thank you. And you?
我很好 谢谢 你呢
You already asked me that.
你刚问过了
And? And...
那 那...
You look a little pale.
你脸色有点苍白
Sunscreen.
我抹了点防晒霜
And I just heard that
我刚听说
Amy and Ricky eloped.
艾米和里奇私奔了
No kidding. Huh.
不是吧
I kind of thought they might.
不过也在我意料之中吧
I didn't.
出乎我的意料
Well, uh, sit down.
那个 先坐吧
Let's talk.
我们谈谈
I, uh...
我...
I don't know if this is, uh...
我想这不是...
This is a good time...
一个谈话的...
...to talk.
...好时候
Ben! Ben!
本 本
How's the gay life treating you?
同性恋生活过得怎么样
Fine. How's Kathleen?
还好吧 你和凯瑟琳呢
Fine.
不错
Please tell me that you didn't tell her
你没跟凯瑟琳说我们以为
that we think Amy and Ricky ran off and got married.
艾米和里奇私奔结婚去了吧
I didn't tell her that we think
我没跟她
Amy and Ricky ran off and got married.
说这些
Good.
那就好
Because no one should know until we know.
因为我们确定前谁都不该知道
We should be the first to know.
我们该是第一知情人
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表