剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You don't have my phone number, do you?
你没我电♥话♥号♥码 是吧
Well... No.
没...没有
Good. Let's keep it that way.
很好 就那样吧
So...
那么...
State your case.
说吧什么事儿
Uh, okay. Is it possible to get something to eat first?
好吧 能让我先吃点东西吗
We had an early dinner on the way to the airport. Thank heavens.
我们去机场的路上早把晚饭吃了 谢天谢地
After the airport, I wouldn't have had an appetite.
从机场回来后 我也没胃口吃了
They didn't feed you on the flight? No food in first class?
你在飞机上没吃吗 头等舱不提供吃的吗
They fed us but it wasn't a meal,
他们提供吃的了但那不算是正餐
and I have a high metabolism.
而且我新陈代谢的很快
That's because you're young.
那是因为你还年轻
Too young to be in a serious relationship, and so is Kathy.
你太小不适合正经谈恋爱 凯西也是
So, state your case. And don't waste my time. Or yours.
长话短说 不要浪费我的时间或你的时间
You're flying back tonight,
你今晚就飞回去
you're going straight back to that airport.
你直接回到那个机场
Yes, I know that.
是的 我知道
Just say what you want to say, then. The clock is ticking.
想说什么就直说 时间不多了
Okay. Um, should I stand?
好吧 我要站起来吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
To begin,
首先
you don't seem that angry that I'm here.
我来这儿您看起来不那么生气
You seem more, like, annoyed,
您看起来更像是 恼怒
but not, like, so angry that you would at least consider
但要是没那么恼怒的话 您能不能考虑一下
letting Kathy go back with me.
让凯西跟我回去
I'm angry, I'm just civil.
我很生气 我只是很有礼貌
Go ahead.
继续说吧
Thank you for clarifying.
谢谢澄清
Okay, so...
那好
Kathy has been through a lot.
凯西经历了很多
Yes, and so has her mother, and so have I.
没错 我和她妈妈也是
Whatever you say. Although, shipping her off to her grandmother
你说什么都行 但把她送到祖母家
doesn't seem as if you went through a lot to me.
在我看来 你好像没费多少心思
Phone call, plane ticket,
打个电♥话♥ 定张机票
a few lies to your friends, done!
随便骗下你的朋友 就搞定了
Whereas Kathy had to move away from home,
而凯西不得不离开家
away from her friends, away from everything she knew.
离开她的朋友 离开熟知的一切
She had to go to a new school
去一所新的学校
and keep up with her schoolwork while she...
一边要赶上学校功课 一边还要
You know, while she had a baby.
怀着一个孩子
Tell me something I don't know. I know all of this,
告诉我一些我不知道的 这些我都知道
and that's what you get
当你是一个青少年的时候
when you're a teenager and you get pregnant.
就会这样 弄不好就会怀孕
There are limited options,
解决方法很有限
and moving was Kathy's best option.
让凯西离开是最好的选择
Drop-kicked to Grandma's house? That was her best option?
扔到她祖母家 这是最好的选择吗
I won't argue the point.
我不会无谓地争论下去
Anyway, Kathy has been through a lot,
无论怎样 凯西经历了很多
and she's just really settling in
况且她刚刚安定下来
and focusing on school and getting comfortable.
专注在学校上面 开始感到轻松自在
I don't want her comfortable.
我不想让她轻松自在
She shouldn't be comfortable!
她不应该轻松自在
She shouldn't be going out on dates,
她更不应该出去约会
having a good time, enjoying herself.
玩得那么过火
Because?
那是因为
Because there's a lesson to be learned here.
因为犯了错就要吸取教训
What, she just has a baby and
难道 她生完孩子后
just goes back to her life as if nothing happened?
就能像什么都没发生一样回到过去吗
Guilt is a good thing.
内疚是好事
And so is a small amount of shame.
一些羞耻心也是好的
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 对吗
She should walk around hanging her head or something?
她应该每天到哪都垂头丧气吗
Wait. You don't also believe in smacking her around or anything?
等等 你不会也相信棍棒底下出孝子吧
No. I do not.
我不相信
Good. 'Cause if you did,
那就好 如果是的
I would smack you right here and now.
我现在就让你尝尝滋味
And I won't feel the least bit guilty or ashamed.
我可不会感到内疚或是羞耻心
Hit me. Go ahead. See what happens.
动手啊 来啊 看看结果怎样
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Edward! What are you doing?
爱德华 你在干什么
Ethan! Don't hit my father.
伊森 不许打我爸爸
He said to hit him.
是他说的
Everyone! Sit.
大家都坐下
I thought you guys were making sandwiches or something.
我以为你们会准备些三明治呢
I'm really hungry.
我真的饿死了
Enough with that.
可以了
Say what you want to say and get the hell out of here.
把该说的说完 然后滚出去
Both of us? Him.
我们俩 他自己
If I could just have some chips, a cracker, anything...
我能不能吃点薯片 饼干什么的
Are you okay? No!
你还好吗 不好
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
You rang?
您叫我
Could you please make my friend a sandwich?
你能不能帮我的朋友弄个三明治
I think he's getting a little delirious.
他有点儿神志不清了
Why not?
可以啊
He doesn't have a housekeeper at his house,
他们家没有保姆
he doesn't know that she would bring the sandwich to him.
他不知道她会拿三明治过来给他
He's sweet! Don't you think
他酷毙了 你们不觉得
it was sweet of him to come here?
他能来这儿真的很酷吗
Sweet and brave.
很酷 也很勇敢
Okay, kid, listen up.
孩子 听好了
You got to be a man here.
你在这儿要像个男人一样
Her dad's isn't gonna let
她爸爸是不会让她
her go back to La-la Land with just some guy.
随便跟一个人回洛杉矶的
You got to prove yourself.
你一定要证明你自己
You know, you got to get his attention.
你一定要得到他的注意力
Show some testosterone.
展示自己的男性魅力
What kind of chips are these? They're hot!
这是什么薯片 这么辣
Man up! This is Texas.
男人一点 这里是德州
I'm a man who doesn't like hot
我是个不爱辣的男人
Yeah, whatever. That guy in there, he breeds horses for a living,
不管怎样 那个男人 他以养马为生
and he's a tough guy.
很难对付
And if you're going to come up against him,
如果你想挑战他
you're going to need some cajones.
就要有足够的胆量
I don't get hot. Why do people want hot?
我不喜欢辣椒 为什么有人喜欢辣椒
I don't even like her.
我不喜欢她了
She bought a rag for a wedding dress.
她买♥♥了一块破布当做婚纱
It's a rag. She says she's going to fix it up,
就是一块破布 她说她会处理好
but I think she just didn't want to waste any money on a dress
但我觉得她只是不想在婚纱上浪费钱
when she knows she's never gonna wear it.
因为她知道她根本就不会穿
I admit. I did hear about the dress.
我承认 我听说了那件婚纱
So, even her best friends think it's a rag, don't they?
她最好的朋友也觉得那是件破布 对吗
It's her dress, her decision.
那是她的婚纱 她的选择
Yeah, I know, and I told her that,
我知道 我告诉过她了
and I apologized for getting all crazy about it,
我也为大发脾气道歉了
but it's not just about the dress,
但这不完全是因为那件婚纱
I know it's not.
我知道不是的
I've been working my ass off.
我最近都快忙疯了
I'm studying really hard,
我拼命用功读书
I'm working really hard, I'm paying the bills,
非常努力工作 付所有的账单
I cook most of the meals, I do my share of taking care of John.
很多时候都是我做饭 还要照顾约翰
I'm tired of arguing with Amy. I'm tired of Amy.
我真的受够了和艾米争吵 我受够了她
I don't want to get married.
我不想结婚
But you're already married.
但你们已经结婚了
No, I'm not. We lied.
不 我们没有 我们说谎了
I don't know what it is.
我也不知道这算什么
It took me years to fall in love with Amy,
我花了这么多年爱上艾米
and I am in love with Amy,
我现在爱上她了
But I know she's not in love with me,
但我知道她不爱我
and I want a woman
而我想要一个
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表