剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Little problem here.
出了点问题
I'll be right back.
我出去一下
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
What? I need some help.
怎么了 我需要帮助
I brought Kathy with me.
我把凯西带来了
Hi. Merry Christmas.
嗨 圣诞快乐
Yeah. Hey, Kathy. Merry Christmas.
凯西 圣诞快乐
Who are you? Taxi.
你是谁 的哥
Oh. Here, let me pay you.
这里 我付钱给你
No, it's okay.
不用了 没关系
Just helping a couple of people out on Christmas Eve.
只是在平安夜帮几个人
I mean, once she's in, I'm done for the night.
她一进去 我今晚就收工了
You didn't think this through, did you?
你没考虑过这点是吧
That's okay, I don't have to come in.
没关系 我不一定要进去
I can just go back home.
我可以回去
I think my parents are kind of upset with me anyway.
我想我父母已经有点生气了
What kind of alarm system are we looking at here?
这里有什么警报系统
I don't know.
我不知道
I got to make a phone call, I think I can find out.
我需要打个电♥话♥ 我想我能搞定
Maybe we can open a door
如果我们能搞清警报系统
without tripping the alarm if I just know what the system is.
也许能不触发警报打开一扇门
Well, make the phone call!
那就打电♥话♥
Hey, Ethan. Hey. I need a number for the girl
伊森 我需要那个老爸管保安公♥司♥
whose dad owns the security company. You know the one.
的女孩的电♥话♥号♥码 你知道的
What do you need it for?
你要来干嘛
Uh, I just want to ask about a certain kind of lock.
我只是想问关于一个锁的问题
What kind of lock?
什么样的锁
Can I just have the number? I'm kind of busy here.
就直接给我号♥码好吗 我这赶时间
I don't know if she'd like you to have her number.
我不确定她愿不愿意把号♥码给你
Fine, you got a security guy there who could help me out?
好吧 有没有一个懂安保的家伙能帮我
One of your guys?
在你认识的人里面
Maybe. But you're going to have to tell me what's going on.
也许 但你得告诉我发生了什么
Okay.
好吧
What's going on is that I'm at a toy store playing Santa
事情是我正在一家玩具店扮圣诞老人
and I've locked myself into an area
我被锁在里边了
that I need to get out of and I don't want to set off any alarms.
我想在不触发警报的情况下出去
That sounds kind of fishy to me.
这听起来太可疑了
Hey. What's up?
怎么了
Is that the girl who's your sister, the one who...
是你的继妹在旁边吗 那个...
Yeah.
是的
Who is that? It's Ethan.
谁的电♥话♥ 伊森
Let me speak to her.
让我跟她说
She doesn't know anything about alarm systems.
她又不懂警报系统
I might.
我也许懂
Hey, who is this? Ethan.
你是谁 伊森
You know me from school, right?
你在学校应该听过我吧
Are you familiar with a toy store called...
你知不知道一家玩具店名叫...
Hedy's? Oh, my God, are you at Hedy's?
海蒂之家 老天 你在海蒂之家吗
I am. And I've got my girlfriend down here
是的 我还把女朋友带来了
who's nine months pregnant and, well...
她怀孕九个月了 所以...
I can't get her up on the loading dock.
没法爬上货仓门
Loading dock? I never used the loading dock.
货仓门 我从没用过那扇门
There's a hidden door on the side of the building,
在店后面有个隐藏的门
I'll tell you where it is.
我告诉你位置
There's no locks on it,
那没有锁
you don't have to worry about locks or alarms
你不用担心锁和警报啥的
or anything like that, you just have to find it.
你只需要找到它
There's a side entrance.
有个侧门
There's a side entrance.
那边有扇侧门
Good. That's good.
好 太好了
I really need to sit down. She's getting really heavy.
我真的得坐下来 宝宝变得好沉
Hurry it up.
快点
When is she due?
她预产期是什么时候
She's not, like, due now is she?
她该不会现在就生吧 会吗
No, she's just nine months.
不会 她刚九个月
Yeah, it's downtown in this really iffy area.
它在市中心一个不太好找的地方
The kids come in around midnight. They're out by 2:00.
小孩们大约午夜时进来 两点前离开
And you went in there?
你也去了吗
I went in there, yeah.
我去过
Some of us sometimes went in there after the kids had gone,
我们有时候会等小孩们走了再进去
but we didn't stay long. Believe me.
可我们没有待很久 相信我
And you had to work on Christmas Eve?
平安夜你也得工作吗
A lot of lonely guys on Christmas Eve.
平安夜有很多孤独的人
I never even heard of the place.
我从来没听说过那个地方
Heard of what? Hedy's.
听说过什么 七喜之家
It's this place downtown. I don't think you'd know it.
它在市中心 我觉得你不会知道的
Oh, you don't, huh?
你觉得我不知道吗
You do? Yeah, I'm familiar with it.
你知道吗 当然 我对那很熟悉
You should go down there sometime and take a look.
有时间你应该去那看一看
But, uh, you may want to take someone with you, one of our guys.
不过你也许想带一个我们的人一起去
In fact, while we're killing time,
事实上 反正也要打发时间
why don't you take a ride?
你们为什么不出去转转呢
But it's almost 8:00.
可都快8点了
Aren't we having dinner at 8:00?
我们8点不是要吃晚餐吗
We always have dinner at 8:00 on Christmas Eve.
我们总是在平安夜的8点吃晚餐
Not this Christmas Eve. Moved it to midnight.
今年不一样 改到午夜了
Midnight? Ugh! Man, I'm starving!
午夜吗 天啊 我好饿
Yeah, there's going to be snacks to hold us over.
那里会有小吃给我们填肚子的
Some... What are they? Canapes.
有 什么来着 烤面包夹鱼子
Yeah, what are they? Snacks.
那是什么东西 小吃
Why are we having dinner at midnight?
为什么要等到午夜才吃饭
'Cause that's Camille's tradition.
因为那是卡米尔的传统
I never realized it, but I used to
我从没察觉到 但我以前每到平安夜
keep her at the office late every Christmas Eve
总是让她在办公室待到很晚
trying to get everything ready for us,
为我们把所有东西准备好
so by the time she got home and put something in the oven
等她回到家 把食物放进烤箱
and cleaned up and got her Christmas lights on the tree
清扫完后给圣诞树挂上彩灯
and got her Christmas dinner ready, it was midnight.
准备好圣诞大餐 就已经是午夜时分了
So that became her tradition, because of us.
所以这变成了她的传统 因为我们
So shouldn't we be feeding her before midnight now?
那我们午夜之前要给她点吃的吗
She likes midnight.
她喜欢午夜
And she's still in there getting things ready for us.
她依然在那儿为我们准备一切
Well, let's take a ride.
咱们出去转转吧
If you're gonna go downtown, you should have someone drive you.
如果你们要去市中心 应该找人载你们
Dad... Ben.
爸 本
I think he's right. Then this Hedy place will just have to wait.
他说得对 那今天就不去那家店了
Maybe we'll, um, I don't know,
也许我们可以 我不知道
drive around and look at Christmas lights or something.
在附近兜一圈 看看圣诞彩灯什么的
And what about the canapes?
那烤面包夹鱼子怎么办
Take 'em with you. I'll just get my coat.
你们带上吧 我去拿外套
I was coming up to tell you,
我是想上来告诉你
keep her out of the house for a while.
把她从屋里支开一会儿
We want to decorate her room with a tree and presents and stuff.
我们想用圣诞树和礼物装饰她的房♥间
Uh, I don't think she believes in Santa Claus.
我觉得她不相信有圣诞老人
Don't be a Scrooge. It's Christmas Eve.
别这么吝啬 今天可是平安夜
It's her first Christmas Eve with us.
这是她和我们一起过的第一个平安夜
We want to make it good.
我们想把它过好
Like Christmas isn't always good at this house?
我们家圣诞节不是一直过得很好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll try to keep her out as long as I can.
我会尽量让她在外面多待会儿
Merry Christmas, son. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 儿子 圣诞快乐
Now? He's sleeping now?
现在这个时候吗 他现在居然睡着了
Yeah. I couldn't keep him awake any longer.
我没法再让他醒着了
But... Santa is here.
可圣诞老人来了啊
Well, he's out cold.
他已经睡熟了
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas one and all!
圣诞快乐 祝大家圣诞快乐
Oh, Santa!
圣诞老人
Hey, John. Hey, John, Santa's here.
约翰 圣诞老人来了
Hey! What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表