剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
It's so good to see you! Merry Christmas!
见到你可真好 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Wow! Look at this place! This is crazy!
瞧瞧这地方 真疯狂
Didn't I tell you?
我不是跟你说了吗
Find her a place to sit down.
给她找个地方坐
Are you okay, Kathy? Yeah, are you okay?
凯西 你还好吗 你还好吗
She's fine. You're fine, right?
她没事 你没事 是吧
Hey! What are you doing here!
你们来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I wanted Amy and John to see this.
我想让艾米和约翰看看这里
I come down here every year all by myself,
每年我都会一个人来这里
just for a few minutes.
待个几分钟
Well, this year, you have friends.
今年你有朋友陪你
Merry Christmas, Clementine!
圣诞快乐 克拉姆汀
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
Me neither. This is crazy good.
我也是 这里真是太棒了
Merry Christmas, everyone!
大家圣诞快乐
Hey, guys!
大伙儿
We found it!
我们找到这儿了
Well, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think there are a lot of people here, Amy.
我觉得这儿人有点多 艾米
Oh, come on. I wanted them to see it!
拜托 我想让他们看看
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Yeah. Merry Christmas, everyone!
大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, everyone!
大家圣诞快乐
Uh, I think, um... I think we have to leave though.
我想 我想我们得走了
Yeah, we better get you home to your parents and your grandma.
我还是送你回家 回到父母和祖母身边
We need to get me to a hospital.
我得去医院
How far apart are the contractions now?
现在宫缩间隔是多少
Um, they are many, many minutes apart.
隔了好几 好几分钟
Many. How many?
好几分钟 几分钟
Why don't you, like, play some music or something?
你为什么不放点音乐呢
Wouldn't it be nice to hear some music, Kathy?
听点音乐是不是会好些 凯西
Oh, my God, I hope she doesn't make it to the hospital.
天哪 我希望她撑不到医院
What? It's like the birth of Christ,
什么 这就像基♥督♥诞生
and we're the three wise women!
我们是那三位智慧女神
Uh, it would not be wise to have a baby in the toy store.
在玩具店生孩子可不怎么明智
We have to get her to a hospital. She's what, 15?
我们得送她去医院 她才多大 15吗
I don't believe I did this.
真不敢相信我这么做了
I don't believe I did this.
我也不相信我这么做了
We saw your car, so we drove in.
我们看见了你的车 就开了进来
No! No!
不 不要
Hey! Merry Christmas, guys! What's going on?
圣诞快乐 出什么事了
What's going on is that Kathy's in there
事情就是凯西在里边
and she's having a baby
她就快生了
and for some reason the ambulance isn't here
不知道为什么救护车还没到
and we can't get our cars out of this parking lot.
我们的车开不出停车场
And now you can't either!
现在你也开不出去了
Hmm. Never drove here before.
以前没开车来过这儿
Yeah. Me neither.
我也是
Where are they?
他们到哪了
Sir, we're having trouble finding Hedy's Happy Holiday House.
先生 我们找不到七喜之家
We don't have a listing for it.
地址簿里没有
Are you sure you don't have an address?
你真的不知道那的地址吗
They're not even on the way! Oh, my God.
他们还没出发呢 老天哪
No. There's no address on the building!
楼上没有写地址
Cross street? I don't know.
街对面呢 我不知道
It's just blocks from juvie hall.
这儿离少年感化院就几个街区
The old one or the new one?
旧的那个还是新的那个
There's a new one? It's near the old one.
还有新的吗 在旧的附近
All right, we're working on it.
好的 我们这就赶过去
Are you anywhere near the stockyard?
你离牲畜场近吗
The what?
什么地方
I think I see the stockyard.
我想我看到牲畜场了
Was there an ambulance or not?
救护车到底来没来
They're working on it.
他们正往过赶呢
Just look at this place!
瞧瞧这地方
Oh, dear. I can't have a baby in here.
天哪 我不能在这儿生孩子
I'm going to be in so much trouble with my parents
我父母肯定会骂我的
and her parents.
还有她的父母
**Rocking around the Christmas tree*
*围着圣诞树摇摆
**Have a happy holiday*
*享受愉快假日
**Everyone's dancing merrily*
*每个人都欢乐地
**In a new old fashioned way*
*跳着崭新又老式的舞步
All right, let's go, everyone.
我们走吧
Are they sending in a wheelchair, or a stretcher, or something?
他们推轮椅或担架什么的进来吗
Yeah. Is somebody coming in for her?
是的 会有人来接她吗
Uh, no. I think we're gonna need to walk her out.
没有 我想我们得送她出去了
What? Why is that?
什么 为什么
**You will get a sentimental feeling*
*你听到歌♥声
**when you hear*
*会感触万分
*voices singing let's be jolly*
*歌♥里唱到 快乐起来
**deck the halls...*
*将大厅装饰...
Thank you for coming to our rescue.
谢谢你救了我们
Oh, it's what I do. Rescue the women.
我就是干这个的 救女性于危难之中
Okay, well, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
And, uh, I guess everybody will be back to get their cars
我想大家把凯西送到医院安顿好后
once they get Kathy checked in at the hospital.
就会各自回来取车了
So, uh...
所以...
I'm off duty. Um...
我的任务完成了
I'm going to meet my brothers at this little diner.
我要去一个小餐馆找我的兄弟们
It's kind of a Christmas tradition.
算是我们家圣诞节的传统
Would you care to join me?
你想和我一起去吗
Oh. Um... I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许可以吧
Come on, get in the holiday spirit.
来吧 融入到节日气氛里
They serve a traditional Christmas dinner all night.
餐馆整晚都会供应传统的圣诞节晚餐
What about pumpkin pie?
那南瓜派呢
Do they have pumpkin pie?
他们有南瓜派吗
Of course.
当然有
You can't have Christmas without pumpkin pie.
不吃南瓜派就不算过圣诞节
Okay. Well, then I'm in.
好 那我去
All right.
好
After you.
你先请
Hey, will you help me out here!
你能帮个忙吗
Hey! What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
What am I doing here? It's Christmas Eve, you dummy.
我来做什么 今天是平安夜 呆子
Get the food and the gifts out of the car.
去帮我把吃的和礼物从车里拿进来
Is everybody here?
大家都到了吗
Well, not everybody.
不是所有人
It took me six hours to get here.
我开了六个小时的车才到这里
The traffic was insane.
路上堵死了
Oh! Mom!
妈妈
Hi, George. Hey, Mimsy.
你好 乔治 你好 米慕斯
Merry Christmas. You want a drink?
圣诞快乐 要喝一杯吗
Oh, yeah. Sure.
好啊 当然要
George! She's on medication.
乔治 她在服药呢
Well, look at that!
看看 看看
I didn't know we had company.
我不知道有客人来了
You are so pretty!
你好漂亮
I mean, darling, you are realy pretty!
乖乖 你真是好漂亮
Is this your wife?
她是你妻子吗
Uh, I was.
前妻
Oh, so was she.
她也是
I thought this was a family dinner.
我以为今晚是家庭聚餐
That's tomorrow night. Over at Amy's.
家庭聚餐是明晚 在艾米家
And I'm not invited,
而我没有受到邀请
so we thought we'd have our Christmas tonight.
所以我们本来想今晚一起过圣诞节的
I, uh, dropped Tom off with Grace at the hospital
我把汤姆送到医院托付给格瑞丝了
and then we're picking them up later,
一会儿我们再去接他们
and then we're going to church,
然后我们一起去教堂
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表