剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
George, I know this is difficult for you to grasp,
乔治 我知道这对你来说很难理解
but it changes everything. Or it could.
但是这改变了 或者说能改变一切
No, it doesn't.
不 没用
It doesn't change that I delivered him here, at this house!
不能改变我在这栋房♥子里给他接生的事实
I've looked after Robie every single day of his life.
我照料着罗比每一天的起居
He doesn't live here with you, he lives with Anne.
他不和你住在这里 他和安妮一起生活
He's here a lot.
但他经常在这里
Okay. He calls me "Dada."
好吧 他还叫我"粑粑"
Okay. Don't just sit there okaying me!
好吧 别坐那附和我
Robie is my son and you can't have him!
罗比是我的儿子 你抢不走
I don't care what the test says.
我不在乎鉴定结果
Besides, I already had a test.
而且 我已经鉴定过了
A paternity test?
亲子鉴定
Yeah.
对
What? I had a test done way back when.
啥 我老早以前就鉴定过了
And? And nothing.
然后呢 没有然后了
You weren't around, so he's my son by default.
你那时又不在 所以默认他是我儿子
You mean to tell me you've known all along that Robie is my son?
你是说你一直都知道罗比是我儿子吗
You left. I stayed!
你一走了之 而我留下来了
I stayed with a gay woman, that's what a good dad I am.
我是多好的爸爸啊 不惜和女同在一起
Anne is going to kill you!
安妮会杀了你的
For what? For doing the right thing when you wouldn't?
为啥 因为我做了你没做的事吗
Never mind, I'm going to kill you!
算了 我要杀了你
Why the hell didn't you find me and tell me?
你♥他♥妈♥为啥不来找我然后告诉我
I didn't want to find you.
我不想找你
I think there might be a law against this.
我想应该有法律禁止这样
Oh, no, there isn't. I wasn't pretending to be the father,
不 没有 我不是假装父亲
I am the father.
我就是父亲
You just said I was the father.
你刚刚才说我是父亲
I'm the father? I'm the father! Oh, my God.
我是父亲 我是父亲 天呐
Oh, no, don't go getting all excited
不 别这么激动
because you haven't been the father
因为你从来就不是父亲
and you're not going to be the father.
也不会成为父亲
Look, George, you can still be in Robie's life.
听着 乔治 你还可以在罗比的生活里
I'm sure you'll always be in his life, I guess.
我觉得 你一直都会在他的生活里
Hell, yeah! I'll be in his life.
擦 对 我当然在他的生活里
You know, better think about this.
最好想想
This is going to upset the entire ecosystem.
这会打乱整个生态系统
Our family, your family.
我的家庭 你的家庭
You think your wife is going to be happy about this?
你觉得你老婆对此会开心吗
I have a son! Oh, my God! I have a son!
我有一个儿子 天呐 我有一个儿子
And my wife knows what's going on.
我老婆知道咋回事
She knew I was getting tested,
她知道我做了鉴定
and that Robie was getting tested, too.
知道罗比也做了
She knew that I was going to talk to Anne and then you.
她知道我准备和安妮还有你谈谈
She's accepted the possibility, but geez, this is a reality.
她接受这种可能性 但天啊 这是事实
What kind of wife is that, that just accepts that
这是哪门子的老婆 会接受
you have children outside of your marriage?
你有私生子
It was before we got married,
那是我结婚以前的事了
and Anne's gay, so she's no threat to my wife.
而且安妮是女同 所以对我老婆没威胁
Look, George, I got to go.
听着 乔治 我得走了
But we'll work something out where you're allowed to see Robie,
但我会想好什么时候允许你见罗比
at least in the transition.
至少过渡期可以
Allowed? Allowed to see my own son?
允许 允许我见我自己的儿子
Stop saying that, it's not true!
别再那么说了 那不对
You told me it's not true. He's not your son. He's my son.
你告诉我那不对 他不是你儿子 是我儿子
You want to call Anne or you want me to call Anne?
你打给安妮还是我打给安妮
Why does anyone have to call Anne? We know who the mother is!
为啥要打给安妮 我们知道生母是谁
Good night.
晚安
Damn it.
该死
Did we get you on the waiting list? Yep.
你们在等候名单上了吗 在
Aren't you the guy that got beat up by that no good pimp?
你不就是那个被皮条客打了的人吗
Yes, ma'am. I'm going to get you right in.
是我 女士 我马上带你去
And what's going on? Are you in pain?
什么情况 疼吗
No, ma'am. I'm not. Oh. Okay.
不 女士 我不疼 好的
He thinks he's had a miraculous healing.
他觉得他奇迹般地康复了
I just need to get these casts off.
我只是想拆绷带
Have you been taking a lot of pain meds?
你之前有没有吃很多的止疼药
Nope. None.
没 没吃过
All righty. Well, let me get to work on this.
好的 我会处理的
Grace, I think I've chosen my major.
格瑞丝 我想我选好专业了
that's nice.
不错
I've been called.
我被召唤了
The Lord has spoken to me.
上帝和我谈过了
Through the miracle of the bones?
通过神奇的骨头吗
I'm gonna become a minister.
我会成为一名牧师
That's what I want to do with the rest of my life.
这就是我以后想做的事
I'll tell you what. If your bones are completely healed
我告诉你吧 如果你的骨头如你所想
like you think they are, then I think you should do it.
完全愈合了 那我就觉得你该当牧师
And if they're not, I think you should reconsider.
要是没有 我觉得你该再考虑一下
Hi. How'd it go?
嗨 怎么样
It went well. It was just what I needed. Thanks.
很好 正是我需要的 谢谢
Hungry?
饿了吗
You're just now eating dinner?
你现在就吃晚饭
Yeah, but I brought plenty for you. Taco?
对 但我给你买♥♥了很多 墨西哥卷
You know I cooked. Taco?
你知道我做饭了 墨西哥卷吗
Stop it! It was good. I made something new.
别这样 挺不错的 我做了新菜式
Miso soup and edamame. Taco.
味增汤和毛豆 还是墨西哥卷吧
No! But I'll take one of those apple things if you have it.
不要 但有苹果卷的话我要一个
I have it.
我有
So, what'd you talk about? Me?
你们谈了什么 我吗
You and me and life, the universe, everything.
你 我 生活 宇宙 天地万物
But mostly me.
但大多数是我
Mostly me.
大多数是我
Did you tell him that we're not really married?
你告诉他我们没有真结婚了吗
These tacos are great.
这些墨西哥卷很好吃
Yeah. I told him, but he's not gonna tell anyone.
我告诉他了 但他不会告诉任何人
I wish you'd talk to me
我希望你能和我说说
about whatever it is you talked to him about.
你到底和他说了什么
No, it takes an hour of saying random meaningless stuff
不 在你找到真正想说什么之前
and dumping out all the junk in your brain
花了一个小时随便扯些没意义的事
before you get around to finding out what you really want to say.
倒了倒心中的苦水
You should try it sometime.
有时间你该试试
Maybe I will. And what is it that you really want to say, Ricky?
也许我会 你到底想说什么 里奇
That I love you. That's what it all came down to.
我爱你 这就是结论
I love you and I want to be married to you,
我爱你 我想和你结婚
and have a wonderful life with you and John.
和你还有约翰一起幸福地生活
What did you do when I was gone?
我不在的时候你干了什么
Well, I had some time,
我有点空闲时间
so I took a long, hot bath,
洗了个舒舒服服的热水澡
and got all rested so that I could spend some time with you.
全都收拾好了 为了能多陪陪你
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Happy?
开心吗
I've never been happier.
从来没这么开心过
You want to call your parents?
你想打电♥话♥告诉你♥爸♥妈吗
Why spoil it? Come on, they're gonna be happy.
干嘛煞风景 拜托 他们会高兴的
All right, look, let's just...
好 听着 我们就
Let's just wait and show them together.
我们就等一等再一起给他们看嘛
But we can call your parents if you want.
但如果你想 我们可以给你♥爸♥妈打电♥话♥
My parents already know.
我爸妈已经知道了
I had to get the ring from them.
我得从他们那里拿到戒指
They don't know that I said yes.
他们不知道我答应了
I texted them when you were getting undressed.
在你脱衣服的时候我已经短♥信♥通知他们了
No, you didn't!
你不是吧
I figured it was my last chance.
我觉得这是我最后一次机会了
Okay, look, let's talk about this.
好吧 我们得谈一下
No children before I get out of college.
在我毕业前不能要小孩
Absolutely not.
绝对不会
I think we should wait until you get out of college
我想我们得等你毕业之后再考虑要孩子
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表