剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Are you being a smart ass?
你在自作聪明什么
No, no. I meant that.
不是 不是 我是认真的
I'm sure that Ricky is happy being married to you.
我肯定里奇很高兴跟你结婚
Why is that? Why are you so sure?
为什么那么说 为什么你那么肯定
And why is it any of your business?
还有这关你什么事
Okay, look. This isn't going the way I hoped. Um...
好吧 听着 这不是我希望的方式
I just wanted to say that
我只想跟你说
Amy, I'm sorry about the way I've acted.
艾米 我对我做过的事感到很抱歉
I should have let go of
我不应该再幻想
the fantasy of ever being with you years ago,
多年前跟你在一起的情景
and, uh, now I really
现在我真的
have to because I'm wrecking my entire life.
该放手了 因为我在毁掉我整个人生
All right. But, um...
好吧 但是...
Maybe in another life.
也许会有来生
Ben. All right, never.
本 好吧 绝不想了
I just meant that...
我只想说...
I apologize for this notion
我很抱歉之前一直觉得
I've had that you should have belonged to me.
你应该属于我
You belong to Ricky.
你是属于里奇的
Well, I don't belong to anyone. I'm married to Ricky.
我不属于任何人 我嫁给了里奇
That's what I meant. Belong was the wrong word.
我就是那个意思 属于这个词用的不对
Yeah, wrong word.
对啊 用得不对
So it really is over.
所以真的结束了
It's been over for quite a while.
都结束了有一阵儿了
I know. Sorry.
我知道 抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Look, let's not make this weird or anything,
听着 我们别把这件事搞得那么怪异什么的
I'm still your friend, you're still my friend.
我还是你的朋友 你也还是我的朋友
No, let's not do that.
不 我们别那么做了
I can't do that.
我做不到
Let's not be friends, not for a while.
我们别做朋友了 起码暂时别做
Not for years even.
暂时甚至有可能几年
Whatever you need to do,
你需要做的任何事都可以
because, Ben,
因为 本
you're, like, a really nice guy
你是 一个真的很好的男孩
and if caring about me wrecked your life,
还有如果关心我而毁掉了生活的话
then I'm really sorry.
那我真的很抱歉
So, Ben.
本
Henry and I had a very nice time last night
我和亨利昨晚过得很愉快
and if you would like to counter by asking me out,
如果你想约我出去来还击的话
you may do so.
你可以那么做
Would you like to go out?
你想出去玩吗
I am free from any former entanglements
我摆脱了以前那些
that may have kept me from
阻止我不能很好和你相处的
giving our relationship the attention I should have.
复杂的情况
My parents still won't let me.
我爸妈还不同意让我去
Otherwise, the answer would have been yes.
否则的话 答案肯定会是好的
Did you get kicked off the team?
你被队伍开除了吗
No, I didn't,
不 我没有
but any of the guys that participated in any way
但是任何一个介入其中的人
got suspended or kicked off the team.
都得被停训或开除
The ones that participated on a level
另外那些介入到被逮捕程度的
that got them arrested, got kicked off the team.
被开除
But you're not suspended or anything,right?
但你没被停训什么的吧 对吧
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么呢
The word "Christian" In the headline
大标题基♥督♥徒那个词
is causing too much attention to me on the field,
让我在场上受到太多关注
so the coach told me to take off and talk to you.
所以教练让我下场跟你谈谈
Oh. Well, I like that coach.
是嘛 我喜欢那个教练
I do, too. And I like you.
我也是 我还喜欢你
Why's that?
为什么那么说
Because you care about me,
因为你关心我
and you care about doing the right thing,
还有关心做正确的事
and people that care about doing the right thing,
而那些关心做正确事的人
respect themselves and respect other people.
尊敬自己并尊敬别的人
So I want to apologize for being a jerk,
所以我对我之前做的蠢事很抱歉
for sleeping with other women,
很抱歉和那些女人睡觉
for trying to push you to do something you didn't want to do,
还试图逼你去做你不愿意做的事
and I'm going to be a better man.
还有我会成为一个更好的男人
So, you're not speaking to me?
你不理我了吗
I didn't think you were speaking to me.
我觉得你不想理我了
I looked at you, I know you saw me look at you.
我看你了 我知道你看见我看你了
You told me not to speak to you at school,
你让我别在学校跟你说话的
and I respect what you say.
我尊重你所说的
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
Since my mother pointed out what a jerk I am.
自从我妈告诉我我有多混♥蛋♥
Yeah. You are.
对啊 你确实是
But sometimes I don't like that couple either.
但有的时候我也不喜欢那对夫妇
I just have to suck it up,
我只能忍♥受
cause they're really going to be good parents.
因为她们会是很好的父母
They're just so perfect.
她们真的很完美
Yeah, I Googled them.
对啊 我上网查了一下她们
They're saints.
她们是道德高尚的人
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表