剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You want to remember this?
你想记住这个
You want this to be our wedding?
你想我们的婚礼是这个样子
Not really. Me neither.
也不是 我也是
We don't have to do this,
我们没必要这么做
we can go somewhere else,
我们可以去别的地方
this weekend or another weekend.
这周末或者另找一个周末
I know, but I don't know how to get out of this,
我了解 但是我不知道怎么从这儿脱身
and we already paid him.
而且我们已经付钱了
Let's just make a run for it.
我们逃跑吧
You go, I'll stop him if he comes after you.
你先跑 他要追你的话我拦住他
No, I'm too scared. He's crazy.
不 这也太可怕了 他疯了
Go! Go! Are you sure?
赶紧走 你确定吗
Look at him!
看看他
He probably doesn't even have a license to marry us.
他可能都没有执照来为咱们主婚
Run, Amy, run!
跑 艾米 快跑
Thanks! We changed our mind!
谢啦 我们改变主意了
But wait, we're getting to the good part.
等等 我们马上就进入高♥潮♥了
Ricky! My door is locked!
里奇 门锁上了
Oh! Sorry! Sorry. What I'm doing.
抱歉 抱歉 我都不知道我在干什么
I can't believe I didn't open the door for you.
真不敢相信我都忘了帮你开车门
It's okay, it's okay.
没关系 没关系
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表