剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'll straighten him out.
我来向他解释
Well, I don't know if you're any better.
我不知道你是不是比他强
Me? I'm not into that stuff, I've got two daughters.
我 我对那玩意没兴趣 我有两个女儿
You were reading the book.
你读了那本书
I thought you just left it on the counter as a starter.
我以为你把它留在台子上作为前戏
No. I thought it was a cookbook
没有 我以为那是本烹饪书
till you started reading it aloud.
直到你开始大声读出来
All right, well, I'll talk to him.
好吧 我去跟他说
The bigger problem is Tom needs friends.
更大的问题是汤姆需要朋友
You know what? He needs someone to be his friend.
他需要有人做他的朋友
You sound like you're feeling sorry for him.
你像是在为他感到难过
I am.
我的确是
Don't feel sorry for Tom, he's a happy guy.
不用为汤姆感到难过 他过得很快乐
He's got a lot on the ball, he'll find someone.
他在舞会上得到很多乐趣 他会找别人的
Yeah, until then I just don't
但是在那之前 我不希望他
want him substituting porn for a relationship.
沉迷于情♥色♥书籍 而不去正常交朋友
You know, that was pretty tame stuff he's reading,
他看的那种算是很无害的了
I think he'll be okay.
我想他会没事的
If he starts looking depressed or obsessing
如果他因为那些书而变得消沉或者沉迷
over those kind of books, then you worry.
那时你再着急也不晚
And obviously,
很明显
he doesn't see anything wrong with that book
他没从那书里看出什么不好的
or he wouldn't have just left it in the kitchen.
否则他就不会把书放在厨房♥里了
He's not hiding anything.
他没什么可藏的
Well, I don't know why people read those books.
真不知道人们为什么要看那种书
Hey, sex sells. Each to his own.
性是卖♥♥点嘛 人各有所好
People should just quit buying that stuff.
人们真应该禁止再买♥♥那些东西了
I don't buy that stuff.
我从不买♥♥那些东西的
But I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友
Busy.
忙着呢
Would you like some company?
想找个伴儿吗
Uh, no. Thank you.
不要 谢谢
Oh, come on, I've just got to make 50 bucks
拜托了 我只要50块钱
and then I'm done for the night.
今晚你想怎么都行
Fifty bucks? I don't have 50 bucks.
50块钱 我没有50块钱
And I'm not interested.
而且我没性趣
What, you got a girlfriend or something?
怎么 你有女朋友还是怎么的
Yeah. And no offense, but I don't want to get caught
是的 无意冒犯 但是我可不想
with you in my room, you got to leave.
被别人看到我和你在这 你快走吧
I'm not leaving. I need 50 bucks.
我不走 我需要50块钱
You have to leave and I don't have 50 bucks.
你赶紧走 我没有钱
If I scream, how much can you come up with?
要是我喊的话 你能拿出多少钱来
Don't scream, I'll see what I have.
别喊 我看看我有多少
You're not a very nice person.
你可不是个好人
Just trying to survive.
只是求生存而已
If I don't come back with my quota,
如果我没有带够钱回去
I get the crap beat out of me.
会被狠打一顿的
By who? Who do you think?
谁打你 你认为呢
My pimp? There's a quota?
拉皮条的 每天有定额吗
Uh, yeah. It's a business.
是的 这是生意
If I don't come back with so much cash every night,
如果晚上我没有赚足够的钱回去
I get the crap beat out of me, so hurry it up, will you?
我会被打的 所以请快点 行吗
I thought girls just did this to make a little extra dough.
我以为女孩做这个是为了赚点外快呢
Freshman, right?
大一新生吧
Yeah, I'm a freshman. You work for a pimp?
是的 我是新生 你为拉皮条的工作
All hookers work for pimps.
每个妓♥女♥都为拉皮条的工作
You think any woman sells herself?
你觉得女人会自愿出♥卖♥♥♥自己吗
I thought so, yeah. Well, wake up.
我以为是呢 醒醒吧
This is how it goes.
这才是事情的真♥相♥
These guys trick girls into going on dates with them,
那些男人骗女孩出去约会
then they throw you in a van at some point,
然后就把女孩关到货车里
beat the crap out of you,
殴打她们
do all kinds of horrible things to you.
对她们做各种残忍♥的事
Then they set you loose on the street,
然后把女孩放出去
and you don't come back with the money,
如果不带钱回来的话
then, again, they beat the crap out of you.
就又会遭到毒打
Listen, I'm running out of time, so...
我赶时间呢 所以...
Is that what happened to you?
这些也发生在你身上吗
I wasn't exactly on a date.
我去的并不算是约会
I met a guy online playing a game.
我玩网游认识了一个男人
We liked the same game.
我们喜欢同一个游戏
I told him where I lived.
我告诉他我住在哪
He parked around the corner from my house,
他把车停在我住处的街角
told me to sneak out and meet him. I did.
让我偷偷溜出去见他 我去了
He took off with me.
他就把我带走了
How old are you? Twentyone.
你多大 21岁
No, you're not. How old do you think I am?
你才不是呢 你觉得我多大
Sixteen maybe.
也就16岁吧
Good guess.
差不多吧
Come on. I got to go.
快点儿 我得走了
Why don't you just stay and we'll call the police, all right?
你为什么不留下来 我们报♥警♥
You really are naive, aren't you?
你真是很天真啊
You call the police and he'll kill me.
如果你报♥警♥了 他会杀了我的
He'll get off and I'll be dead.
他总会想法逃脱 到时我就没命了
Morning!
早啊
I went to class,
我去上课
there was a sign on the door, it was canceled,
门上贴了告示说课取消了
I'm going to sleep until the afternoon class.
我去睡会儿 下午上课前再起来
Where have you been?
你去哪了
You know where I've been. I've been in the library all night.
你知道我在哪啊 我在图书馆呆了整晚
You sure?
真的吗
You sure you weren't with Jack?
你不是跟杰克在一起吗
Um, no. I was not with Jack.
没有 我没和杰克在一起
Why would I be with Jack?
我为什么要跟他在一起
You know why you would be with Jack.
你知道为什么要和杰克在一起
Amy, I'm really tired. From what?
艾米 我真的很累了 为什么
From this conversation and
因为这场无聊的对话
from staying up all night to write my paper.
更因为我一晚上没睡在写论文
I wrote my paper. I'm really happy with it,
我写论文 累我也很开心
but I'm not happy coming home to this.
但是回到家来面对这些我就不开心了
I didn't know there were hookers on your campus.
我不知道你们学校还有妓♥女♥呢
Hmm? Oh, don't act like you don't know.
什么 别装得好像你不知道一样
No, I do know. I saw Clementine last night and...
我是知道 昨晚我看见克拉姆汀...
Aha! So it wasn't a prostitute, you were with her!
不是妓♥女♥啊 原来你和她在一起
No, I was not with her.
不 我没有跟她在一起
I got coffee before I went to the library, I texted you.
去图书馆之前买♥♥了咖啡 我给你发信息了
And then what happened?
然后又发生什么了
A hooker came in for coffee?
妓♥女♥也去买♥♥咖啡了吗
What? No. But...
什么 不是 但是...
Some guy had been in the bookstore earlier
之前一个男的在书店里
and he scared Adrian.
恐吓艾利安
And Clementine recognized
克拉姆汀认出他就是
him from something that happened last year.
去年发生的一件事中的人
Apparently he's a pimp or something
很明显 他是个拉皮条的
so the campus police walked Adrian to her car
所以校警送艾利安去开车
and walked Clementine to her dorm.
又送克拉姆汀回了宿舍
You didn't put any of that in your text.
你在信息里没有提到这些啊
Did you also walk Clementine to her dorm?
你没一起送克拉姆汀回宿舍吗
Yes.
我送了
Why didn't you tell me that?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Ricky, we've had sex practically every day,
里奇 我们几乎每天都有做♥爱♥
isn't that enough for you?
难道这还不能满足你吗
Amy, of course it is.
艾米 我当然满足了
There's nothing wrong with our relationship,
我们之间没什么的
other than you're a little nuts.
除了你有点多心之外
Well, I can't help it. You shouldn't keep things from me.
我控制不了 你应该什么事都告诉我的
I was going to tell you about walking her over,
我打算告诉你我送她回去的
the cop was with us the whole time,
但是警♥察♥一直跟着我们
but if I had told you that last night,
如果我昨晚告诉你了
you'd think I stayed with her or something.
你就会以为我留在她那了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表