剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
He's such a slut.
他就是个贱♥人♥
He's probably slept with half the girls
说不定他已经和
on the campus already.
学校里一半的女生睡过了
No, I haven't.
我没有
You know how much it costs me to fill up my truck?
你知道给我的车加满要多少钱吗
A hundred bucks.
要一百块
Get a hybrid, man. It's the only way to go.
弄个双动力的吧 这是唯一的办法
Uh, a little too girly for me.
对我来说有点儿娘
Oh, yeah, that's right, sorry.
对了 你的就是 抱歉
It was a free car. My parents gave it to me, so...
是辆免费的车 我父母给我的 所以
It is a little girly, but I'd have to have a very good reason
虽然有点娘 但如果我想要贴换
if I wanted to trade it in.
就得找个好点的理由
You got a family. You need something bigger.
你都有家了 需要大一点的车
Amy's got a bigger car. Of course, it's orange.
艾米有辆大车 是橙色的
Why did she pick orange?
她为什么选橙色
I don't know, some friend of her mother's gave it to her
不晓得 她妈的朋友送给她的
just to annoy her dad.
只是为了烦她老爸
You both got free cars?
你们俩都有免费车
Yeah, so no car payments.
是啊 不用买♥♥车了
If we had car payments, we'd be in trouble.
如果我们得买♥♥车 就糟糕了
You got a scholarship, right?
你有奖学金 对吧
Yeah, you got one too, right?
对 你也有 对吗
Yeah.
对
Yours is based on academics,
你的奖学金是基于学术的
but mine all depends on my game
但我的完全是依赖于我的比赛
and the coach isn't too happy with me right now.
但现在教练对我不是很满意
Yeah, well, you gotta do what you gotta do.
对 有些事你该做还是要做的
I don't know.
我不知道
Grace, he was with Clementine
格瑞丝 你俩几乎都要重归于好了
before you guys were even back together.
他之前还和克拉姆汀在一起
He was with Clementine
他明知道我们会和好
knowing we were going to get back together.
还跟克拉姆汀在一起
All right, well, aren't you happy
好啦 你难道不高兴吗
that you didn't have sex with him?
幸好你还没跟他上过床
I mean, aren't you happy that you decided to wait?
你难道不庆幸自己决定等等吗
Not to wait, but to wait to do it again?
不是等 而是等着再做一次
'Cause you're worth waiting for.
因为你值得等待
And if Jack's not ready,
而如果杰克没准备好
then he's not ready.
那他就是没准备好
Let him do whatever he wants to do.
他想做什么都随他去吧
You just have to stay committed to yourself
你只需坚持你自己
and your beliefs and who you are.
坚持你的信仰和你真正的自我
Wow. I wish we had been closer the last few years.
我真希望我们前几年能更亲近一点
Well, it would have been awkward,
那样可能会有点尴尬
considering my mother and your mother
因为我妈和你妈
were not so friendly.
的关系并不太好
Yeah. Think they'll ever be friends?
是 你觉得她们会成为朋友吗
Yeah. I do.
是 我觉得会的
My mother is clearly not interested in
我妈明显没兴趣
being with my father anymore.
再和我爸在一起了
How's that going?
怎么样
For you, I mean? Is it weird?
我是说你怎样 会不会有点怪
Uh, yeah.
对
Yeah, it is.
是怪怪的
But you know, she should be who she is, too,
但你懂的 她也应该坚持自我
and I just have to get used to that.
而我只需习惯那一点即可
Do you think your dad and my mom will ever get married?
你觉得你♥爸♥和我妈会结婚吗
Think we'll ever be sisters?
咱俩会不会成为姐妹
I wouldn't mind. I always kind of wanted a sister.
我不会介意的 我一直有点想有个姐姐
I always wanted a nice sister.
我一直想有个善良的妹妹
Let me get that.
我来开门吧
Ugh, she better not have come back.
最好不是她回来了
Who is it? It's me.
哪位 是我
I'm not going to be left out. I'm not interested in you.
我可不能被排除在外 我对你没兴趣
Where's Clementine? What are you doing here?
克拉姆汀在哪 你来这儿干嘛
Why shouldn't I be here?
为什么我不能在这儿
I'm friends with all of you.
我是你们所有人的朋友
I heard from Clementine you were having a little party.
我从克拉姆汀那听说你们在举办小型派对
I had to hear it from her.
我居然要从她口中得知
What,
怎么了
am I not good enough to hang out with the rest of you now?
现在我不配和你们剩下几个人一起玩吗
Oh, no. Come on in.
不是 进来吧
You're welcome to come over whenever you want.
你随时想来都欢迎你来
But you should bring Omar
但你应该带上欧马
because this is like a couples thing.
因为这有点像是情侣派对
Oh, geez, I'll just be in the kitchen.
天啊 我去一下厨房♥
So? Where is she?
所以 她在哪
Jack slept with her.
杰克跟她睡了
That slut!
那个贱♥人♥
Her or Jack?
她还是杰克
Both.
都是
And you know what, Amy?
你知道吗 艾米
I think she's after Ricky.
我感觉她在追里奇
But don't worry. I got your back.
但别担心 我挺你
I am not worried. Look,
我没担心 听着
she didn't know that Jack was in love with Grace
她不知道杰克深爱着格瑞丝
and they weren't together yet,
而且他们还没在一起
so let's not judge her, okay?
所以咱们别这么评判她 好吗
She seemed nice enough and I want to like her.
她看起来挺不错的 我想去喜欢她
How do you do it?
你如何能做到
How do you look at that girl
你怎么能看着那个女生
knowing what she did to our Grace,
在知道她对我们的格瑞丝所作所为后
and see nothing but unicorns and puppies?
还觉得她很友好
I'm tired of girls being mean to girls, all right?
我受够了女生之间的尖酸刻薄 好吗
All right, who's being mean?
好的 谁尖酸刻薄了
We're all being mean to Clementine.
我们都对克拉姆汀太刻薄了
Oh, come on. Yeah, come on.
不是吧 对 不是吧
Where's Omar tonight?
欧马今晚去哪了
Oh, uh, he introduced me to his mother,
他把我介绍给了他妈妈
so now I have to take things really slowly
所以现在我真的必须慢慢来
because he is being really serious.
因为他真的认真了
But that's great.
但那很好哇
I don't know. Might be the right guy at the wrong time.
我不知道 可能是错的时间遇到对的人
What's in these?
这里面有什么
Meat. Ground beef and pork,
肉 碎牛肉和猪肉
some seasoning, bread crumbs.
一些调味品和面包屑
I got a game tomorrow. I should be eating some carbs.
我明天有比赛 我要吃些碳水化合物
Well, there's pasta. It's still in the pan.
有意大利面 还在平底锅里
We just never got around to serving it. Help yourself.
只是我们没来得及端上来呢 你随便吃
I think we're in for a long night.
我觉得我们要在这里度过漫漫长夜
I got curfew.
我有宵禁的
Who are you playing tomorrow?
明天跟谁比赛
A team we've never beaten, so...
我们从没击败过的一队 所以
Hmm. So.
懂了
This might be a good time for you to come out of the closet.
这对你来说可能是个"出柜"的好机会
I know you're a Christian.
我知道你是个基♥督♥徒
Oh, man, maybe, but it's just such a burden.
伙计 可能吧 但只是负担太重了
I guess I should go now.
我想我现在得走了
Margaret's sitting out in the driveway.
玛格丽特正坐在车道上
You left her sitting in the driveway?
你把她留在车道上坐着
I owe her. She does it to me all the time.
我欠她的 她一直为我这样做
So, I'm going to go.
所以 我要走了
All right.
好吧
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Ew, you're going to kiss him?
你要吻他吗
What is he doing here?
他在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你们俩来这里干嘛
You invited us.
你邀请我们来的
Yeah, thanks for the wrong address.
对 感谢你那错误的地址
Are you dyslexic as well as pregnant?
你是阅读障碍外加怀孕是吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表