剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I probably would have said worse things.
说的话可能会更难听
Yeah, well, it is difficult not to judge him,
是啊 不对他品头论足是个难事
but we shouldn't judge him, that's not our job.
但我们不该这么做 这不是我们份内的事
You just never know
你永远也不知道
when the last time you talk to someone
你上次跟某人的谈话
is going to be the last time you talk to someone.
会是最后一次
No. You don't.
是啊
What are you doing home?
你怎么回来了
Decided to come home for lunch.
回来吃中饭
I didn't know you did that, come home for lunch.
我不知道你会回来吃饭
Never did it before. We have to talk.
第一次回来吃 我们得谈谈
I'm sorry. I don't kiss and tell.
抱歉 我可不愿意配合
That's my sponsor. You can't date her.
她是我的赞助人 你不能跟她约会
I thought you can't date her.
不能跟她约会的是你
I can date her, I'm not in AA.
我可以 我不是嗜酒者互助会的
You know what?
知道么
The longest relationship she's been in is two months.
她最长的恋爱时间是两个月
Well, maybe I don't want a long term relationship, okay?
也许我不想谈太久
Really? Really.
是吗 是的
I don't believe you.
我不信
I think you want to find someone
我以为你想找个人结婚
to get married to, settle down with.
一起生活
This isn't about your having a crush on Willowdine, is it?
你不是爱上维勒蒂娜了吧
She's my sponsor!
她是我赞助人
Okay, let me think about this.
好了 让我想想
A lot has happened for me in the last 24 hours,
过去的24小时发生了太多事
so I'm just going to drive home
我开车回家后
and I will call you, just like I always do.
再给你打电♥话♥ 像往常一样
Okay.
好吧
Do that.
就这样
Drive safely.
开车小心
Are you sure he's not dead already?
你确定他还活着吗
It's been hours and hours.
都等了好几个小时了
I think the worst is over.
最差的状况应该过去了
I think they're setting bones now. Poor guy.
他们应该在固定骨头 可怜的家伙
Let's go see Grandma. Grandma wants to see you.
去看奶奶吧 奶奶想见你们
Hey, David! George Juergens.
戴维 我是乔治·杰庚斯
Oh. Oh. Uh, yeah. George.
是你啊 乔治
Anne's husband.
安妮的丈夫
I'm just going to see my mom, she's here in the hospital.
我去看我妈 她在医院
And those two cuties,
这两个小可爱
those are your sisters?
是你妹妹吗
Funny. How's your son?
真好笑 你儿子怎么样了
You have a son, right?
你有个儿子 对吧
Right. Well, give Anne my best.
没错 替我向安妮问好
I think you might have done that already.
你已经这么做了吧
Uh, this is not really the place.
在这地方吵架可不合适
I'll be in touch.
再联络
That's okay, not looking for you to be in touch.
好啊 我可不想跟你联络
And by the way, Anne is gay.
顺便告诉你 安妮是同志
I got the email, from Mimsy.
我收到米慕斯的邮件了
And I follow her on Twitter.
我在推特上有跟进她的消息
Good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Okay, guys, let's go find Grandma. She's down this way.
好了孩子们 去找奶奶吧 往这走
This is such a personal procedure.
这是很私人的一个过程
Are you sure that you want me in the room with Kathy?
你确定我那时候可以跟凯西呆在一块吗
I already said you could.
我已经同意了
You're going to be up here. At this end. And no pictures.
你可以在这里呆到最后 但不能拍照
No. No, definitely not.
不拍 当然不拍
And are you gonna want your mom and dad there?
你希望你♥爸♥妈来吗
I don't know about that.
不知道
There's not a lot of room up at my head.
我没精力想那么多
And it's not like a spelling bee
这又不是拼字比赛
where they'll be proud of my accomplishments,
他们不会为我的成绩骄傲
but I think they'd want to be close by,
不过他们会想来的
just in case anything goes wrong
以防万一
or just to know that I'm okay.
确保我没事
Then again, they did want me out of the state of Texas.
他们确实想让我离开德克萨斯州
So, I don't know if they want to be there or not.
不知道他们想不想呆在那
Whatever is good for you.
想不想都行
I think it's time you started
该开始谈谈
coming to our young mothers group.
我们的未婚妈妈组织了
It's teens who are pregnant, some have already given birth.
就是怀孕或已经生产的少女
It's a terrific support group.
这是个非常好的互助小组
And there are some girls in the group
里面的一些女孩
who have also decided to have their babies be adopted.
已经决定把孩子给别人领养
I don't know if I want to hear about it.
我不知道自己是否想听
I feel like it's kind of special.
感觉这组织很特殊
I don't know if I want to feel like
我不想让自己觉得
I've joined some kind of weird club.
像加入一个异类俱乐部
If you ever want or need to talk,
如果你有话想说
you know you can call me at any time, right?
随时可以给我打电♥话♥
And you can call me
有任何问题或者紧张的话
if you have a question or if you're nervous.
也可以打给我
Just leave me a message,
给我留言
and I always return those calls in the evening, after dinner.
晚饭后 我会一一回电
It's like everyone thinks I'm going to freak out or something.
好像大家都认为我要疯了还是怎么
I'm not.
我没事
I want you to have this baby.
我希望你们收养这孩子
I know you're going to be good parents.
你们会是对好父母
And I'm not going to try to grab her and run.
我不会抱着她逃跑的
Just the same,
同样的
it is a very emotional moment
当养父母走出那扇门的时候
when the adoptive parents walk out the door,
你也会有很大的情绪波动
and so whatever we can do to help you prepare for that...
如果我们有什么能帮你对此做好准备的
Why don't we have a dry run?
为什么不来排练一次呢
Here you go.
给
She's not in a good mood.
她心情不好
We asked her to break up with this guy
我们让她
she's gotten involved with.
跟男朋友分手
I'm really not sold on being in the room.
我真不想待在那
I'm not sure either of us should be in the room.
我们俩都不该去
I'm going to be in the room,
我应该在那儿
I'm going to be holding her hand,
我会握着她的手
and I'm going to see our daughter
看着我们的女儿
when she enters the world.
降临这个世界
Okay, I'm gonna wait till she comes out of the tunnel
我要等她生出来
and she's been through the car wash.
洗干净了再见她
Joking. Joking.
开玩笑 开玩笑
I do that when I'm nervous.
我一紧张就这样
Why are you here?
你怎么来了
I'm just walking around.
随便走走罢了
Everyone else is downstairs,
其他人都在楼下
they're all waiting to see what's going to happen with Jack.
他们都在等杰克的消息
Who's Jack?
杰克是谁
You know that Christian girl you hate?
记得你讨厌的那个基♥督♥徒女孩吗
Grace? I don't really hate her, but yeah?
格瑞丝 其实不算讨厌她 但怎么了
It's her boyfriend.
是她男朋友
Some pimp attacked him.
皮条客袭击了他
Ew. He uses hookers?
真恶心 他招♥妓♥吗
No, he was trying to help some girl
不 他试图帮一些
who was being trafficked.
被交易的女孩
He did help her, actually.
他也确实帮了她
He helped her get back to her family.
帮助她回到了家
Oh. Well, that was nice of him.
他真不错
I hope he's okay.
希望他没事
So you just wandered up to the maternity ward?
所以你只是不小心散步到了产科病房♥
Well, it's a lot more fun than most of the wards.
这比其他病房♥有意思得多
You told Amy you had an appointment,
你跟艾米说过有会面
she told Ricky, he told me.
她告诉了里奇 他告诉了我
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表