剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Well, you should put it back on. It's not safe out here.
你应该戴回去 这儿不安全
No. I don't care if it's not safe out here,
不 我不担心这儿是不是安全
it's safe in here.
这里很安全
Grace, I love you.
格瑞丝 我爱你
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱你
But I don't know if that's enough.
但我不确定这是否足够
It may not be enough, but it's a good place to start.
可能还不够 但至少开了个好头
I love you too, Jack.
我也爱你 杰克
I still feel the same as I did before about sex.
我对性的看法和之前一样
I'm not ready to have sex.
我还没准备好做♥爱♥
You sure about this?
你确定要做吗
I'm sure.
我确定
I'm absolutely sure.
我非常确定
I want to have sex and we're too young to get married.
我想和你做♥爱♥ 但结婚又为时过早
What are we supposed to do, Jack?
那我们该怎么办呢 杰克
What are we supposed to do? I don't know.
我们该怎么办 我不知道
But here's an idea.
但我有个想法
Oral sex.
口♥交♥
It's... It's just an idea. It's kind of a loophole.
就只是一个想法 算是钻个空子吧
It's still sex.
但它还是做♥爱♥
Not if you don't believe it's still sex.
只要你不这么想 它就不算做♥爱♥
If you don't believe that, everybody wins!
只要你不这么想就皆大欢喜了
I hate that you've had sex with her.
我恨你和她做♥爱♥
Well, I did.
没错 我是和她做♥爱♥了
And I can't take it back, it happened.
但覆水难收 事已至此
Well...
那么...
I want to do something with you that you haven't done with her.
我想和你做你没和她做过的事情
We do that all the time.
我们一直都在那么做
Well, then, I want to do something else.
那我们就改做别的
Something else like what?
比如说别的什么
Are you saying you want a favor from me?
你是说想请我帮个忙吗
I hope you don't mean some sort of sexual favor.
但愿这忙和性无关
I didn't say I wanted a favor.
我没说要你帮忙
I don't want a favor from you, sexual or otherwise.
我没想让你帮忙 无论和性有没有关系
Well, you already got a sexual favor from me, if I recall.
如果我没记错 你已经占过我一次便宜了
That wasn't a favor. You wanted to do that just as much as I did.
那不叫占便宜 那明明是你情我愿
And you thought it was great.
而且你觉得美妙绝伦
It was so good you thought you killed your own father.
好到你觉得因为这个害死了你父亲
I know. How stupid was that?
我知道 我那时该有多蠢
Just so you know, I...
只是想让你知道...
I am open to having the same kind of sex we were having before.
我对我们之前的性♥爱♥持开放的态度
If you insist.
如果你非要坚持的话
What did you want to tell me?
你想和我说什么
I wanted to say that I...
我想说我...
This isn't the right place. Tell me.
这地方不适合 告诉我
I've been an idiot.
一直以来我都是个白♥痴♥
I never realized how much I love you, and...
我一直都没意识到自己有多爱你
how much I wanted to be with you.
有多想和你在一起
Um, what made you realize that? Your dad?
是什么让你意识到的 你父亲吗
Yeah.
对
Well... Guess he likes me better than Grace. So do I.
我猜比起格瑞丝他更喜欢我 我也是
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
Nothing.
没什么
We're gonna be friends, right?
我们会是朋友的 对吗
Best of friends.
最好的朋友
Bye, Jack.
再见 杰克
Bye, Grace.
再见 格瑞丝
It's been fun. Yeah.
一直以来很开心 是啊
So I'm alone? So what?
剩我一人 那又怎样
I'm happy.
我很开心
It's okay to be alone.
一个人没什么大不了的
God loves you.
上帝爱你
Even if you're not a Christian, God loves you.
即便你不是基♥督♥徒 上帝依然爱你
Pray with me.
跟我一块祈祷吧
Are you sure that's what you really want, Jack?
确定这是你真正想要的 杰克
You want God to love you?
你想让上帝爱你
Are you sure you don't want me to love you?
你确定你不想让我爱你吗
You'll find someone else. So go.
你会找到别人的 所以滚吧
Go be a father, go be a Christian, go be whatever you want.
滚去当爹 当基♥督♥徒 爱当啥当啥去
I can take care of myself just like I always have.
我自己能行 一直都能
I don't need you. And I don't need them.
我不需要你 也不需要他们
Could you use some company?
需要人陪吗
You know, I could.
好啊
Mom, I... It's okay, Adrian.
妈妈 我 没关系 艾利安
I know.
我知道了
You know what? That you're pregnant.
你知道什么了 你怀孕了
You may kiss the bride.
现在可以亲吻新娘了
Is something wrong? I don't know.
出什么事了吗 我不知道
Something just... just doesn't feel right.
只是觉得 只是觉得有些不对劲
I didn't do anything wrong. That's what they told me.
我没做错任何事 他们告诉我的
The doctor said I didn't...
医生说我没有
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做错任何事
She was my daughter, too!
她也是我女儿
And this was my daughter's nursery!
这是我女儿的婴儿房♥
How could you take everything out of here
你怎么能什么都不说
without saying anything to me, Adrian?
就把这里都清空 艾利安
Made you forget about your
我让你暂时忘了
old boyfriend for a few seconds, didn't I?
你的前男友了 对吧
Not your husband, your old boyfriend.
不是你丈夫 是你前男友
You know I just ruined him for you, right?
我刚刚让你忘记了他 对吧
'Cause if you ever kiss him again,
因为下回你再跟他接吻
you're gonna be thinking about me.
就会想着我了
I don't think I want to be engaged.
我觉得现在还不想订婚
I want the ring back.
我想要回戒指
Who is it?
谁啊
Who do you think it is?
你觉得会是谁
I told you I bought you some luggage, right?
我跟你说过我帮你买♥♥了旅行箱 对吧
Right.
是啊
You can get into school in New York.
你能去纽约上学了
Let's go.
我们走吧
There's just something so...
有句话真的
right about a first love.
说的很对 关于初恋的
Wrong.
不对
Sometimes, it's just infatuation.
有时候 那只是迷恋罢了
I mean, not in my case, but sometimes.
不是说我 而是有时候
I've had a good life, Ben.
我这一辈子很棒 本
I've been lucky.
我很幸运
But, I haven't always gotten what I wanted.
但也不是要风得风要雨得雨
And I'm still happy.
但我仍然开心
What did you ever want that you didn't get?
你要的什么没得到
Your mom.
你妈妈
I wanted your mom to live.
我想要你妈妈活着
But accepting reality leads to being free of judgment as, uh,
但接受现实能让人不用再去判断
what should be or shouldn't be.
应该怎样或不该怎样
And that,
而这
that's what leads to happiness.
才是幸福的源泉
That and Amy.
这和艾米都是
Goodnight, son. Goodnight, Yoda.
晚安 儿子 晚安 尤达
I'll Yoda you.
臭小子
Love you. I love you!
爱你 我也爱你
Please don't be mad at me.
求你别生我的气
Don't be mad at me.
别生我的气
Oh, my God, Amy! Don't be mad at you?
上帝啊 艾米 不生你的气
And it's angry by the way, not mad! Angry!
另外 不是生气 而是愤怒 愤怒
Okay.
好吧
Don't be angry with me.
请别愤怒
I am angry with you!
我当然愤怒
And I have a good reason to be angry with you!
而且完全有理由愤怒
You can't do this! You can't!
你不能这么做 你不能
Um, no, I can.
不 我可以
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表