剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
that you would break up with my daughter
居然跟我女儿分手
to have sex with some girl who's calling her names
和在背后中伤她 让她痛苦的女孩
and making her life miserable? Oh, no.
滚床单 不是吧
You take care of this.
你处理好这件事
Right away.
马上
Say what?
他说什么
Layla's calling Kathy what names?
蕾拉怎么中伤凯西了
How is she making her life miserable?
她怎么让她的生活悲惨了
She'd better not be making her life miserable.
她最好别让她的生活变悲惨
And you better not be, either.
你也是
Did you and that Layla have sex?
你和蕾拉滚过床单吗
No, Ricky kind of ruined that for me.
没有 被里奇阻止了
I haven't seen this place in a while.
我好久没来这里了
Thanks for inviting me in.
谢谢你邀请我来
Well, technically, it's still your condo, too, I think.
严格讲 这仍然是你的公♥寓♥
Uh, no, it's your condo.
不 这是你的公♥寓♥
Not everything about being married to me was bad, was it?
结婚对我而言不全是坏事 是吗
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
If Mercy had lived,
如果莫西还活着
do you think we'd really be happy married to each other,
你觉得我们会很乐意结婚
raising a daughter together?
一起抚养女儿吗
I know you don't believe this, but yes,
我知道你不相信 但是没错
I would have been happy.
我会很开心
I was happy.
我曾经很开心
Until we lost her.
直到我们失去了她
And I just lost my way.
然后我就迷茫了
I'm sorry, Ben.
我很抱歉 本
I'm sorry I wasn't nicer to you.
我很抱歉当时对你很糟糕
No, if anyone owes anyone an apology, it's me, I didn't...
不用 如果谁欠谁道歉 那是我
I didn't handle that well.
我没有处理好
I think we both handled it as well as
我觉得我们都尽力了
two high school students could have handled it.
作为两个高中生我们都做出了最大的努力
You know, you're more than welcome to spend the night.
我很欢迎你在这里过夜
As a friend, just a sleepover.
作为一个朋友 只是过夜
You know, we can pop some popcorn, watch a movie, hang out.
我们可以做爆米花 看电影或者出去玩
I have school tomorrow. I better be going.
我明天还要上课 我得走了
All right. Well, it was fun having dinner with you,
好吧 和你吃晚饭很开心
and give up on Amy, all right? She's not for you.
放弃艾米吧 好吗 她不适合你
And you give Omar a chance.
你也要给欧马一个机会
Go to New York, go wherever he goes.
去纽约 他去哪你就去哪
He loves you, you know he loves you.
他爱你 你知道他爱你
there will be other guys for me.
还有下一段恋情等着我
And some day, there'll be the guy for me.
某天 我总会遇上真命天子
All right. Goodnight Adrian. Goodnight.
太好了 晚安艾利安 晚安
Hey! What's going on?
有什么事吗
You got another hour.
还有一小时
We'd like you to stay inside another hour,
我们希望你能在里面多呆一小时
if you don't mind. I do mind.
如果你不介意 我当然介意
Are you telling me I can't leave for some reason?
你是说因为某种原因我不能走吗
It's for your own safety, son.
我们是为了你的安全着想 孩子
And yes, I'm telling you, you can't leave.
是的 我告诉你 你不能走
You've been really quiet.
你今天很沉默
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是啊 对不起
I just feel kind of tired or something.
我只是觉得有点疲倦
I hope not tired of me. Why would you say that?
希望不是对我疲倦 怎么这么说
I was joking.
开玩笑而已
Yeah. Of course, you were joking.
是啊 当然 你是开玩笑的
On the other hand, Grace,
话说回来 格瑞丝
I just get the feeling that you're not as excited
我觉得你不像我这样
as I am about our engagement.
对我们订婚感到激动
Jack, honestly...
杰克 老实说...
When you put this ring on my finger,
当你为我戴上戒指时
I was really, really surprised.
我非常 非常惊讶
This is just my first time saying any of this out loud,
有件事我从没说出来
but I kind of made a bargain with God
你昏迷的时候我跟上帝做了个协议
that if he let you live,
如果他让你活下来
I was gonna marry you
我就嫁给你
and I was going to take care of you for the rest of your life.
并尽我的余生好好照顾你
That's pretty heavy.
这太沉重了
And now I have to tell you something
而且我还要告诉你一件事
that I haven't said out loud to anyone either
也是我从未启齿的
and it completely freaks me out. What?
这快把我逼疯了 什么
When that guy was beating the crap out of me,
当那家伙把我揍得不省人事时
I promised God that if he let me live, then I would marry you!
我跟上帝保证如果我活下来 就娶你
My God, this is like some kind of miracle or something.
天哪 这简直是奇迹
I don't know if it qualifies as a miracle.
我不知道这算不算是奇迹
Okay, maybe not a miracle,
好吧 就算不是奇迹
but it's, like, divine intervention.
也像是神的旨意
Like God making the two of us get married.
就像是上帝要我们结婚
I don't think God is making us get married.
我不认为上帝是要我们结婚
Not making us, but making us want to get married.
不是要 而是要我们想结婚
It's so crazy, isn't it? I mean, he shows us the way.
这太神奇了不是吗 他指明了道路
You know, there's free will, but...
虽说意愿自♥由♥ 但...
Wow. Really, Grace, wow.
真的 格瑞丝
We shouldn't wait, we really shouldn't.
我们不该再等了 真的不该
This holy union was meant to be.
我们神圣的结合是命中注定的
Which doesn't mean we can't wait if we want to.
但如果想等我们还是可以等的
We can wait.
我们可以等
It would still be a miracle if we got married.
到时候我们的结合依然会是奇迹
Oh, man. Life is just full of surprises.
生活充满了惊喜
I needed this, Grace, I really needed this.
我需要这个奇迹 格瑞丝 真的需要
I needed to be reminded of the promise I made to God.
我需要履行我和上帝的约定
We should get the check. We got the check already.
我们该结账了 结过了
The meal didn't cost anything,
这顿饭是免费的
but we should leave a tip for the waiter.
但我们该给服务员留小费
You know, I feel like sometime God's will is tricky, too.
有时我也觉得上帝的旨意难于应付
Like, he's not always so straightforward.
他的指示并不总那么明确
Maybe he's trying to teach us a lesson
也许他只是想让我们上一课
in making promises that we aren't able to always keep.
让我们知道遵守一个承诺很难
And sometimes, he is straightforward
有时他又很直截了当
and rewards us with good things. Let's go.
并给予我们美好的奖励 走吧
Maybe you guys would like to stick around a little bit longer.
也许你们应该多逗留一会
What?
什么
No, we're ready to leave,
不 我们要走了
unless you're telling us we can't leave.
除非你说我们不能走
Hey you two, sit down. Let me get you dessert and coffee.
你们俩 坐下来 来点咖啡和甜点
Why? We've got the best desserts in town.
为什么 因为我们的甜点全镇最棒
No. I know what this is.
不 我知道这是什么
It's going to be fine. Sit down.
会没事的 坐下来
Hi, Ethan. Kathy, thanks for taking my call.
伊森 凯西 谢谢你接电♥话♥
Pretty polite for a guy who's just trying to have sex
对一个打算随便找个人上♥床♥的家伙来说
with anyone who will have sex with him.
这确实很礼貌了
I didn't know Layla was talking about you like that.
我不知道蕾拉是这么跟你说的
Yeah, you did. Okay, I did.
不 你知道 好吧 我知道
I just wasn't going to admit that I did until, you know,
我只是暂时不想承认 除非
she and I did it.
她跟我已经做了
And then I was going to get all indignant about it and tell her,
之后我就会义愤填膺地告诉她
I never wanted to see her again. That's horrible.
再也不想见她 那太可怕了
You're a horrible person. I know.
你太可怕了 我知道
But I'm honest. You're honest because you just
但我很诚实 诚实到告诉我
told me about a big lie you were going to tell me and tell Layla?
你即将对蕾拉和我撒的弥天大谎
Yeah. That's not honest.
是啊 那是不够诚实
Then how's this?
那这又如何
I am driven by testosterone, but I still have a brain
我精虫上脑 但理智残存
so I don't know why I've been acting so stupid.
所以不知道自己为什么表现得如此愚蠢
That's not who I am, some dumb guy who just wants to get laid.
那不是我 我不是一心想搞定女人的禽兽
I want to be in love.
我期待爱情
I am in love. I'm in love with you.
爱情已经降临 我爱你
Then why would you dump me the first time
那为什么一听说别的女人能给你
some other girl promises you something that I won't give you?
我给不了的东西你就甩了我
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表