剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I just needed to be out of the house for a while.
我只想出门透透气
I was feeling myself getting a little too angry.
感觉自己有点太生气了
Anytime.
别客气
Even though I get annoyed with Amy sometimes,
虽然有时和艾米搞得不愉快
I don't regret having John and getting married.
我并不后悔有了约翰或者结婚
Okay.
那就好
Okay.
好了
You got someone to walk you home?
有人送你回家吗
Yeah. I'll be calling Bubba till they find that guy.
有 我会打给巴巴直到他们找到那家伙
All right. Goodnight.
好吧 晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Hey, guess what?
好消息
Got a message from Leo on the way home,
回家的时候里欧告诉我说
he and Camille got married today.
他和卡米尔今天结婚了
Well, congratulations to them.
恭喜他们
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Where have I been? Where have you been all day?
你还问我 你一整天去哪了
You haven't answered any of my phone calls or messages.
我所有的电♥话♥短♥信♥你都不回
I left my phone at home, okay?
我忘带手♥机♥了
Never occurred to me.
我从不出这样的状况
I was where I usually am. At school. At work.
我平常在哪今天也在哪 学校 工作
Then I had to drop by my dad's house
然后去我爸家
to pick up stupid wedding stuff from my mother.
找我妈拿婚礼用品
Where have you been? You didn't say.
你去哪了 还没说呢
I know I didn't say.
我知道还没说
I've been where I always am. At school.
我就在老地方 学校
Your last class was at 3:00.
你最后一节课是3点
You always have dinner ready.
你总是准备好了晚餐
I got home late and I had to feed John
我回家晚了 只好给约翰
a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
吃花生酱果冻三明治
So what? He can eat that one night.
那又如何 吃一晚也无妨
Have you eaten? Who'd you have dinner with?
你吃了吗 和谁共进晚餐的
I haven't eaten.
我还没吃
I left you a message
我留言说
and said I'd pick up something if you wanted.
如果你想要我可以替你取个东西
But maybe you didn't get that
但可能你没收到
because you were listening to
因为你忙着听
the 47 other messages I left you.
我留给你的其他47条信息
Did you open my mail?
你拆了我的邮件吗
You know what? I did.
知道吗 我确实拆了
That's a federal offense!
这可违反了联邦法律
Have me arrested.
把我抓起来啊
Ricky, you cannot open my mail.
里奇 你不能拆我的邮件
I did. And you got into Hudson University in New York...
我拆了 你被纽约哈德森大学录取了
So, when are you leaving?
那你什么时候要走
I applied last Spring,
我是去年春季申请的
before you even asked me to marry you at graduation.
早在你在毕业典礼向我求婚之前
It was just something I always thought I would do, so I did.
那是我一直想做的 所以我就申请了
Look,
我知道
I know that I can't go to Hudson University in New York.
我去不了纽约哈德森大学了
But you want to?
可你想去
No, I do not.
没有
Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure.
你确定吗 我确定
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
I was at the library.
我在图书馆
What?
怎么
Please, please do not lie to me.
拜托 请不要骗我
I'm not lying to you. Are you lying to me?
我没骗你 你在骗我吗
You really don't want to go to school in New York
我知道你总梦想着去纽约读书
like I know you always dreamed about?
现在真的不想去了吗
Dreams change.
梦想会变的
I just want to be married to you, I want us to be happy.
我只想嫁给你 我希望我们幸福
I hope so, Amy, I hope so.
我也是 艾米 我也希望
Please don't break my heart.
请别让我心碎
Mmm. Mmm. Do not pick that up.
别接电♥话♥
Okay.
好吧
Okay, pick it up,
算了 接吧
I can tell you won't be able to fully concentrate on me
看得出你不看一眼是谁打来的
until you see who that is.
就无法完全专注于我
It's Ben. Okay.
是本 好
Oh, my God!
我的天
His dad got married this afternoon.
他爸爸今天下午结婚了
And what does that mean?
这意味着什么
It means that Leo is happy, so Ben is happy.
意味着里欧开心了 本也开心
So, I'm happy.
所以我也开心
They're really nice, Leo and Ben.
里欧和本 他们人都很好
Yeah.
是
Oh, right. I forgot.
喔对 我忘了
My ex-husband called you a pervert.
我前夫叫你变♥态♥
Oh, you forgot, huh?
你忘了 是吧
Yes.
是
So, when are you moving in here?
那你何时要搬进来呢
Well, I've been thinking about that,
我一直在考虑
and my lease isn't up for a couple of months,
我的租约还有几个月才到期
so I'll just keep my apartment for now,
所以现在还是继续住在我的公♥寓♥
but I'll stay over here any time you'll let me.
可你任何时候都可以让我留宿
That's not what we talked about.
之前我们可不是这么说的
You're staying here?
你呆在这儿
Staying?
呆着
What kind of low-class move is that?
这算什么低级的举动
We talked about your "Living" Here, not staying here.
我们说的是"住"在这儿 不是呆着
Let's just see how it goes. I can move a few things over.
我们顺其自然嘛 我可以搬点东西过来
Oh, okay.
好
So, keeping your bachelor pad, that's your B plan?
那留着单身公♥寓♥是你的计划B咯
In case things don't work out.
以防我们分手了
What bachelor pad? I live with my brother.
什么单身公♥寓♥ 我和我兄弟住
Your brother's never around.
你兄弟从来没出现过
I just want to make sure you really want me to move in here.
我只想确保你真心希望我搬进来
All right? This is a big step for us.
好吗 这对我们来说是举足轻重的一步
Well, not for you, if you're not real moving in.
对你来说可不是 如果你没打算搬进来
I'm moving in, I am.
我会搬进来 我会
I'd just be more comfortable if we had a commitment.
若我们对彼此有所承诺 我会安心点
I believe I asked you to marry me some time ago
我知道之前我向你求婚时
and you weren't ready.
你还没准备好
How are you feeling about that now?
你现在的想法呢
You didn't say anything about that last week.
你上周一点没提这事儿
Is last week the only week that counts?
只有上周才算数吗
We've been together five months.
我们在一起五个月了
No, we haven't. Uh, yes we have. We met May 24th.
哪有 有 我们5月24号♥遇到
You know when we met?
你还记得我们何时遇到
Yes, I do.
没错
Wow, that went by fast.
真是白驹过隙啊
I've dated you longer than I was married to Ben.
我和你约会的时间比我嫁给本的日子还久
You don't have a romantic bone in your body,
你身上没有一点浪漫气质
you know that?
知道吗
I've got some papers to grade,
我还有几篇论文要打分
and you better go back to studying for your test.
你最好继续复习你的考试
Don't be like that.
别这样嘛
I am like that.
我就是这样
I want you to at least want to get married to me
我希望你至少有和我结婚的念头
before I officially give up my apartment and move in here.
才让我放弃我的公♥寓♥ 搬进来和你住
And I don't think that's too much to ask.
我觉得这要求不算过分
I saw that.
我看到了
Who else can we tell?
我们还能告诉谁
Did you call Amy?
你打给艾米了吗
No, but maybe I should.
没有 可也许应该打
Just tell her at school tomorrow.
明天在学校告诉她就好了
Why? Because I might bother her and Ricky at home?
为什么 怕我打扰她和里奇的二人世界
No. This is important, isn't it Henry?
不 这很重要不是吗 亨利
Yeah, it's important. Call her.
没错 重要 打给她
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表