剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Here. Try this.
给 试试这个
Ricky... Do it!
里奇 来嘛
Here. Go with Dad.
来 跟着爸爸
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine. Um...
你还好吗 是的 很好
Hand me John.
把约翰抱过来
It's just like I remember. Come on.
正如我记忆中的一样 来吧
I can't believe it!
真不敢相信
Um, it's amazing. It's absolutely amazing.
太不可思议了 真让人惊喜
Isn't it?
我说吧
What do you think, John?
约翰 你觉得呢
Where's Santa?
圣诞老人在哪儿
Well, Santa's probably already out delivering toys
圣诞老人可能已经在外面
to all the good little boys and girls.
给好孩子们送礼物呢
You know what? Maybe you like to ride on the train?
或许你想坐上火车玩玩
You want to ride on the train?
你想坐火车吗
I want to ride on the train.
我想坐火车
I want to ride on the train!
我想坐火车
Are we going to ride on the train?
我们要坐火车吗
We're going to do a lot of things.
我们要做很多事儿
Where's Santa?
圣诞老人在哪
Let me see if I can find out what is going to be back.
我去看看后面都有什么
Okay. Come on, bud. Let's go.
好的 小伙子 我们走吧
Hey. Hey. Merry Christmas.
喂 喂 圣诞快乐
What's wrong?
怎么了
Shakur volunteered to work in the emergency room
尚克去急诊室当志愿者
and Margaret's down at the Children's Center dishing out dinner.
而玛格丽特去儿童活动中心分发晚餐
Yeah. That's what they always do.
对啊 他们每年都是这么做的
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在做什么呢 什么也没做
Absolutely nothing.
什么事也没有
I'm here alone because Kathy's parents don't want me
凯西的父母不让我参加他们愚蠢的
to be part of their stupid family Christmas,
圣诞聚会 所以我一个人在家
so my first Christmas with a family in years totally sucks.
这么多年第一次跟一家人过圣诞节就这么惨
I need you to do me a favor.
求你帮我个忙
Dad keeps a Santa suit in the hall closet.
爸爸有套圣诞老人装 就在大厅的柜里
I need you to get it, get on a bus and come down to Hedy's.
你找到它 然后坐公车来海蒂之家
You must have gone to Hedy's at some point, right?
你一定去过海蒂之家吧
You're at Hedy's?
你在海蒂之家吗
What are you doing at Hedy's?
你在那儿干什么
It's Christmas Eve. I brought Amy and John down here.
今天是平安夜 我带艾米和约翰来的
I thought I'd show them a traditional juvie Christmas.
让他们看看不良少年是怎么过圣诞节的
All right. Yeah, I'll come down there, sure.
好的 我一定会去的
You know what? Take a taxi.
这样好了 你坐出租车来吧
I'll give you the money when you get here.
等你到这 我来付钱
I see envelopes under the tree, I think there's cash.
树下面有些信封 我想里面应该有钱
Don't steal money on Christmas Eve.
平安夜不要偷钱
I'll leave the money on the loading dock.
我会把钱放在货仓门口
And you know what, you be Santa.
你来扮圣诞老人
I was going to do it,
本来我打算扮的
but you put on the Santa suit and you do it.
但还是你来扮吧
I'm not fat enough.
可是我不够胖
Tell John you're on a health kick.
告诉约翰你在减肥
Santa wasn't always fat, you know.
圣诞老人不会总那么胖的
I'll bring you the suit, but I'm not promising I'll be in it.
我会把衣服带去的 但是不保证会穿
Come on, it'll be fun.
拜托了 这会很有意思的
And hurry up, 'cause John's getting really sleepy.
最好快点 约翰已经开始困了
Should I tell Margaret and Shakur where I'm going?
是不是该告诉玛格丽特和尚克我去哪了
Yeah. Tell them you're going to spend some time with us
当然 告诉他们你和我们在一起
and we'll bring you home by 8:00.
我们八点前把你送回去
And that's all you tell them.
其它的就别说了
I'm not stupid. See you in 15 minutes.
我没那么傻 十五分钟后见
You look so cute! You do, too.
你好可爱啊 你也是
What are you doing? I'm going to be Santa for John.
你要干什么 我为约翰扮圣诞老人
Ricky and Amy have him at Hedy's.
里奇和艾米带约翰去海蒂之家了
It's the crazy old toy store downtown. They snuck in.
市中心的一家旧玩具店 他们溜进去的
It's something you just
如果你在少管所呆过的话
did if you were in juvie hall at Christmas.
圣诞节你也会去那的
So you're going to sneak in, too?
这么说你也要偷溜进去是吗
Yeah, it's great.
是的 这很有意思
I thought the tradition was
我以为离开了少管所
you didn't go unless you were in juvie, but...
就不会再去那过圣诞节了 但是...
It's unbelievable.
真难以置信
I wish you could go with me.
我希望你可以跟我一起去
How long are you going to stay? I should be home by 8:00.
你打算在那呆多久 八点前回家
That's an hour from now.
还有一个小时了
I know. I'm just going to go down there,
我知道 我马上就过去
sneak in and say, "Ho, ho, ho!"
溜进去大喊"吼 吼 吼"
And they're going to give me a ride home, so...
然后他们就会送我回家的 所以...
I guess I better go then.
我还是赶紧走吧
Here. This is for you.
这是送给你的
Thank you. Merry Christmas.
谢谢你 圣诞快乐
And I have something for you.
我也有礼物要给你
Our first date. I know.
我们第一次约会 我记得
Thank you.
谢谢你
Really. That is so thoughtful.
真的 这礼物很贴心
Come on, can't you go with me?
来吧 跟我一起去吧
Well... Why not?
为什么不呢
What are they going to do? It's Christmas.
他们能把我怎么样 今天是圣诞节
I'll text them from the car.
等会儿上车发短♥信♥给他们
Jack, it would be so nice if you woke up in time for Christmas.
杰克 如果你能在圣诞节醒来该多好啊
That would be the best gift I could ask for,
我能想到最好的礼物
for you to wake up.
就是你能醒过来
You sure you don't want to wake up? For me?
你真的不想醒过来吗 就当是为了我
Maybe, uh...
也许...
Maybe he doesn't know it's Christmas.
也许他不知道今天是圣诞节
Oh, no, Adrian, he knows it's Christmas, he just...
不 艾利安 他知道的 他只是...
He knows what I'm saying, he just can't respond. You know?
他知道我在说什么 只是无法回应
Not yet anyway, but he will. Won't you, Jack?
现在还不能 但是他会醒的 是吧杰克
Okay, well, we're going to have to leave soon.
我们一会儿得走了
We're having Christmas dinner with my family.
要跟家人一起吃圣诞晚餐
And 50 other people from the church.
还有从教堂来的五十个人
I'm telling you, it's fun. It's going to be fun.
我跟你说 很有趣的 会很有趣的
No, it's not.
不 不会的
And we have to go to my parents', too.
我们还得去我父母那
No, we don't. Yes, we do.
不 我们不用去 我们得去
My mother invited them. They're coming to the house.
我妈妈邀请他们来我家了
What?
什么
You better not be proposing to me or anything stupid like that.
你最好不要跟我求婚或是类似的蠢事
Uh, I'm not proposing to you.
我不会跟你求婚的
I've already proposed to you
我已经向你求过婚了
and I'm still waiting on an answer,
我一直在等你的答案
and I'm not getting you a ring until you've said yes.
你不答应 我是不会给你戒指的
But I love you. If you loved me,
不过我爱你 如果你真的爱我
you wouldn't torture me on Christmas Eve.
你就不会在平安夜折磨我了
I don't want to spend Christmas with family.
我不想和家人一起过圣诞节
This was a compromise, remember?
这是个折中办法 还记得吗
Tonight we spend with our families
今晚我们和家人一起过
and tomorrow we have Christmas Day all to ourselves.
明天我们两个就能单独过圣诞节了
Not that that's going to be fun either.
倒不是说今晚就没有乐趣
I like being around my family at Christmas.
我喜欢和家人一起过圣诞节
I have nieces and nephews
我有好多侄子和侄女
and I like to see them
我喜欢看着他们
get all excited and open gifts and all that.
打开礼物时惊喜的样子
And the food! Oh, my God!
还有好吃的 天哪
You wouldn't believe the food we have at our house.
你绝对想不到我们家东西有多好吃
Hi. It's me.
是我
Hi.
你来了
Merry Christmas, Clementine.
圣诞快乐 克拉姆汀
I was really surprised to get your text.
收到你的短♥信♥我很惊讶
Thank you for inviting me to stop by.
谢谢你能邀请我过来
Oh, no. I am so happy you did.
我很高兴你能来
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表