剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Wendy's Dad just pulled her out of school?
温迪的爸爸就那么把她拖出学校了吗
What! Oh, yeah,
什么 是的
she is out as of today and he's putting her back
她今天也没来 他要把她送到
in another private school because he doesn't want her here,
另一所私立学校去 因为他不想让她在这
and doesn't want her hanging out with us anymore.
也不想让她跟我们在一起了
Well, that's insulting! What did we do?
这太伤人了 我们做什么了
Where should I begin?
该从哪说起呢
Let me see... Oh! We got busted for pot!
让我想想 对了 我们吸大♥麻♥被抓了
She wasn't smoking, we were.
她没有吸 只是我们在吸
She was with us. So?
她跟我们在一起 那又怎么样
So it wasn't the first time. We've gotten caught before.
这不是第一次了 我们以前也被抓到过
He doesn't know about before,
以前的事他又不知道
it can't be the pot.
肯定不是大♥麻♥的事
Maybe it could be the fire,
也许是跟着火的事有关
the possibility you and Ben burned down the school.
你和本差点把学校给烧了
No, we didn't, it was a faulty gas line.
不 我们没有 是煤气管道泄漏
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. It was a faulty gas line
是是是 就算是煤气管道泄漏吧
or someone's rich daddy got the authorities to lie.
也或许是某人有钱的老爸让当局说了谎
My dad would never do that.
我爸爸才不会那么做呢
Yeah, he would. And so would Ben's.
是的 他会的 而且本的爸爸也会
But neither of them did.
但是他爸爸也没有那么做
Is that what people think?
别人都这么想吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but maybe that's what Cop Pop thinks.
但也许警♥察♥爸爸是这么想的
And maybe Wendy's dad knows something we don't.
或许温迪的爸爸知道一些我们不知道的事
Oh, that's ridiculous.
真可笑
No one paid anyone off, it was an accident.
没有人收买♥♥什么人 那只是个意外
Well, the headline in the newspaper
报纸头条
about Jack being involved
有关于杰克和那个妓♥女♥的事
with a hooker really sent him over the line.
彻底把他逼急了
We don't have anything to do with that,
这和我们有什么关系
with Jack or with...
不管和杰克还是和...
Oh, yeah, Raven dated Jack.
对了 蕾文和杰克好过
But he saved that hooker!
但是他救了那个妓♥女♥
Go back to Raven dated Jack.
回到蕾文和杰克好过那段
We've all been around Jack,
我们都和杰克有点关系
and he is in and out school here visiting Grace and...
他来找格瑞丝 在学校出出进进的
Well, hookers are dangerous.
妓♥女♥多危险啊
Drugs, arson, hookers and pimps,
毒品 纵火 妓♥女♥还有皮条客
I think it all added up to Wendy yanked out of school.
这些加起来足以让他把温迪拖出学校了
I'm late because Wendy's dad called my mom
我来晚了 温迪的爸爸给我妈妈打电♥话♥
and he's going to call your dad
他还要给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
and he's going to call your mom and dad, Dylan.
还要打电♥话♥给你的父母 迪兰
Because? Because?
因为 因为
Because he didn't want take Wendy away from her friends,
因为他不想让温迪远离朋友
but he's sending her
他要送她去
to an all girl's school.
一所全是女孩的学校
If our parents send us to an all girl's school,
如果我们的父母也把我们送去女校的话
I may never see Ben again.
我就再也看不到本了
Or Henry.
还有亨利
I vote Henry.
我喜欢亨利
Dylan?
迪兰
What?
怎么了
If he doesn't want her to hang out with us,
如果他不希望她跟我们在一起
they're not going to send us to the same school as her.
他们就不会把我们送去同一所学校的
There are plenty of private girl's schools,
有那么多的私立女校
maybe he has a list.
也许他还有名单呢
I'm not going to another school,
我不去别的学校
I don't care what my parents say,
我不管我的父母怎么说
I'm staying right here.
我就呆在这
So are you going out with her or not?
你打算跟她约会吗
Uh, I asked her out, she turned me down.
我约过她 但是她拒绝我了
Are you going out with her?
你要跟她约会吗
Truthfully,
说实话
only to get back at you and Alice.
只想与你和爱丽丝和好
You don't like Dylan?
你不喜欢迪兰吗
It's not that I don't like her, it's just that
不是我不喜欢她 只是
I never should have broken up with Alice
我就不应该跟爱丽丝分手
and then I never would have slept with Adrian
我也不应该跟艾利安上♥床♥
and you never would have slept with Alice
你也不应该跟爱丽丝上♥床♥
and then our lives would not be so screwed up!
然后我们的生活就不会搞得一团糟
Or we could have waited
或者我们可以静静等待
until we were out of high school to have sex.
等到高中毕业我们就能和别人做♥爱♥了
Too late for that.
到那时候才做就太晚了
Hello.
你好
Oh. Uh... Hello.
哦 你好
Did you get any interesting mail lately?
你最近有没有收到有趣的邮件啊
No.
没有
I got a copy of a letter of acceptance for you
我有一份你的大学录取通知书的复印件
to a school that I always wanted to go to.
那可是我一直都梦寐以求的大学
Hudson University in New York.
纽约的哈德森大学
Really? Congratulations.
真的 祝贺你
That's an early acceptance.
这是提前录取
And that probably means
这或许意味着
you're going to have several choices
你明年春天要好好抉择一番
by next spring because that's a tough school to get into.
因为这所学校挺难进的
That makes me very happy.
这消息真让我高兴
It wasn't my first choice,
虽然这所学校不是我的第一志愿
but that makes me very happy.
但这还是让我很高兴
What was your first choice?
那你的第一志愿是哪里
Whatever school Amy Juergens Underwood gets into.
艾米·杰庚斯·安德伍德去哪我就去哪
And don't tell me to just let go of Amy.
别跟我说忘了艾米吧
I'm sick of people telling me to let go of Amy.
我最不爱听别人跟我说忘了艾米吧
I don't want to let go of Amy.
我不想忘了艾米
I know I can't have a real
我也知道当我真正忘了艾米的时候
relationship with anybody else until I do,
我才可能真正开始一段新恋情
but every relationship I've ever been in
但我之前谈过的每次恋爱
has just been to kill time until my turn comes around again,
在我的真命天女到来之前都是消磨时光
and it will, I know it will.
这次也不例外 我知道它会的
I'm not afraid of falling in love with you.
我并不害怕爱上你
I know, Ethan. I thought about it,
我知道 伊森 我考虑过了
and I'm afraid.
我挺害怕的
I'm afraid you'd only fall in love with me
我害怕你爱上我
because I'm pregnant.
只是因为我怀孕了
I'm afraid you won't be so in love with me
我害怕等到我不怀孕的时候
when I'm not pregnant, and when I don't have a baby.
没小孩的时候 你就不再爱我了
I like you, but come on, it's weird that you like me.
我喜欢你 但你喜欢我 感觉怪怪的
I more than like you,
我不仅仅是喜欢你这么简单
and I would more than like you if you weren't having a baby.
你不怀孕的时候我会更喜欢你
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Remember, I was attracted to you from the back.
记得吗 你的背影吸引了我
I didn't even see that you were pregnant.
甚至我第一次见你都没看到你怀孕了
The baby has nothing to do with it.
孩子与此毫无关系
I'm sorry, but I just think it would be better
对不起 我想等孩子生下来之后
if you and I don't see each other again
我们再开始约会
until after the baby comes.
这样会比较好
Oh. So you just decided.
哦 你已经决定了
It's not even up for discussion.
都不用跟我商量一下吗
This is not your idea! I know it's not your idea!
这不是你的本意 我知道这不是
It's that stupid couple's idea!
一定是那对傻缺夫妇的意见
Just seven tables, seven people at seven tables.
就七桌吧 每桌坐七个人
I think that's nice.
我觉得这样挺好的
Amy wanted to have 50 people,
艾米想要邀请五十个人
that's 49,
这样算来是四十九个位置
but I like having an odd number of people at tables.
但我喜欢每桌人数是奇数
I do too, that puts all the parents at one table,
我也是 这样所有的父母就都坐一起了
you and George and Margaret,
你和乔治还有玛格丽特
and Shaker and Nora plus the bride and groom.
尚克 诺拉还有一对新人
Oh, wait a minute, you know what's wrong with this?
等等 你知道这样一来有什么问题吗
George is gonna bring Kathleen.
乔治会带凯瑟琳一起来
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表