剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Hi, Anne. Not you. You don't live here.
安妮 没说你 你又不住这
Does she?
她住这了
No. And neither do you.
没有 你也没住这
But come on in, it's your house.
不过进来吧 好歹还是你的房♥子
I didn't know you were coming, but it is your house.
我不知道你要来 但怎么也是你的房♥子
Did you hear from Ashley? Did you?
艾希礼联♥系♥过你吗 联♥系♥你了
I asked you first.
我先问你的
I'll just be in the living room or somewhere.
要不我去客厅什么地方呆会
Oh, no, stay here. This is what life with George will be like.
不用 就呆这 和乔治一起生活就是这样
Not like this. Not like flowers and candles and dancing.
鲜花蜡烛热舞都是假象 才不是这样呢
Did you want to dance with her?
你想和她跳舞吗
No, I did not.
不 完全不想
I wanted to come and have dinner with you and Nora
我只想和你以及诺拉吃个晚饭
to talk about Amy's and Ricky's wedding,
谈谈我筹划的
which I'm planning.
艾米和里奇的婚礼
Not to say I won't be including the rest of you
别说我没跟你们商量
in the decision making.
独揽大权什么的
That's over, done, already taken care of.
那事已经过去了
I planned the wedding and the wedding is over.
婚礼我筹划过了 也结束了
They want to have another wedding, a real wedding.
他们想要另一种婚礼 真实的婚礼
No they don't. You do,
不 他们才不想 想要的是你
so you can get over Mimsy not coming to ours.
好忘了米慕斯没来我们婚礼的事
Okay, we can talk about this some other time.
好吧 这个改天再说
I have to get home.
我得回家了
And by the way, Ashley did call me.
顺便告诉你 艾希礼给我打电♥话♥了
No, she didn't.
她才没有
If she had, you'd know where she got the money,
如果给你打了 你就知道她哪来的钱
and if you knew where she got the money,
你要知道了
you wouldn't be here.
就不会还在这跟我耍嘴皮子
You'd be over at Mimsy's
你会跑到米慕斯那
or wherever her husband Eugene is.
或她丈夫尤金那
He's still around.
他还在这
He's still around. George, just tell her.
他还在这怎么了 乔治 跟她说吧
I don't need your help.
不用你说好话
Ow! Ow! Okay! Okay, it was your mother.
疼 好好 是你妈妈
Apparently, Eugene missed one of her accounts.
尤金丢了她一个账户
She sent sugarplum 10 grand.
她为堵他的嘴 给了他一万美金
What! That's right.
什么 就是这样
So I guess we'll be seeing Ashley in what,
所以我估计再见艾希礼
a couple of years?
大概是几年后了
How did this happen? I'll tell you how it happened.
这是怎么回事 我来跟你讲是怎么回事
Even with her brain not working,
就算她脑瘫了
she's smarter than all of us.
也比你我聪明
Ten grand?
一万美金吗
Okay, I have to go. I have to get home.
好了 我得走 我得回家了
Good night. Goodod night, Kathleen.
晚安 晚安凯瑟琳
And I'm sorry about before.
刚才对不起了
Of course, you're welcome to come to the wedding.
欢迎你来参加婚礼
Even if you come with him.
即使和他来也行
Of course you'll come with him.
你当然是和他一起来
Wedding's over. No wedding.
没有婚礼 没有
Either way, I really appreciate the invitation.
管它呢 能受到邀请我很高兴
And don't go like this.
别这么走啊
Why don't you stay and have dinner with us.
不如留下来和我们一起吃晚饭
No!
不要
Well, I did bring some steaks.
那个 正好我带了些牛排
Perfect! Sounds good.
太棒了 听起来不错
Come on. Sit down.
来 坐吧
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他去哪了
I feel really bad how I left this morning.
今早走的时候 我特别纠结
It's hard not to help him.
不帮他很难
It's also hard to watch him continue to screw up.
眼睁睁地看他把事情搞得越来越糟更难
Leo, if Ben gets involved in some kind of criminal case,
里欧 如果本涉及到刑事案件中
I think maybe you should help him.
我想也许你应该帮他
No. I said I wouldn't. And I'm not going to.
不 既然我说过不管 现在就不会管
I have to draw the line some place
有些地方我得画出底线
and this may not a good place, but what is?
也许不该是这里 但该是哪里呢
Well, I agree with the part where you said
你说不该是这里
this isn't a good place.
我是同意的
Look, you can't let Ben go to jail.
可你不能让本进监狱
Ah, he's not gonna go to jail,
他不会进监狱的
but he's going to have to think he is
但他不再帮那个麻烦女孩解决问题前
before he stops rescuing girls who like to get into trouble.
他要认真想想他是谁
I'm going to have to let him be scared out of his wits.
我得让他知道什么是害怕 不要耍小聪明
Otherwise, he's not going to learn anything.
否则 他不会吸取教训
My guys tell me
我的人说
they don't think the police will ever pursue this.
警♥察♥不会对这件事死追不放
There's not any evidence
也没有任何证据表明
that it's anything other than a leaky gas line.
除了燃气管道泄露另有原因
Still, he has to clear himself.
只是 他还是要先洗脱嫌疑
I confessed. You confessed?
我自首了 你自首了
To what, exactly?
自首什么
I don't know. That I started the fire.
我不知道 我说是我放的火
That we were there and we lit the bunsen burner
是我们点燃了煤气灯
and we may have burned down the school.
差点烧了整个学校
You don't know that you did that but you confessed?
你不确定是你做的就要坦白认罪
What! Isn't that what you wanted me to do?
搞什么 你不是希望我认罪吗
I wanted you to tell the truth
我是希望你说实话
to Ruben, or whoever you talked to.
告诉鲁本或是其他和你谈话的人真♥相♥
It was your girlfriend who lied her way into the building.
是你的女朋友撒谎如何闯进教学楼
It was your girlfriend
是你的女朋友
who roasted the marshmallows over that Bunsen burner,
用煤气灯烤棉花糖
and she lit that Bunsen burner. Yeah, but...
是她点燃了煤气灯 但是...
Yeah, but it was your girlfriend who locked up,
但是是你的女朋友锁的门
turned off the lights and closed the door.
关灯关门 最后离开
You told me that.
是你和我说的
Did you tell Ruben that in your confession?
你认罪时和鲁本说了吗
I left it at "I can't remember."
我只说了"我不记得"
And the police are all involved now. I got a public defender.
现在警方已经介入 我还有了公设辩护律师
What! Look.
什么 听着
You wanted me to handle it and I handled it.
你要我自己解决 所以我解决了
Maybe you should go back
也许你该回屋里
to letting all the blood rush to your brain.
好好动动脑子
Dylan. Hi, I was going to call you.
迪兰 我正要打给你呢
Why is there a Detective Shanahan
为什么有个自称为沙那汗的警探
in the living room with my parents?
在我家客厅和我爸妈讲话
Don't panic. It's all going to be fine.
别惊慌 一切都会没事的
No, it's not.
不 不会的
Go find Bennie and he can eat dinner with us, okay?
去找邦尼和我们一起吃晚饭 好吗
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好的
Okay.
很好
Thanks, bud.
谢了
Who's Bennie?
邦尼是谁
His bear.
他的玩具熊
I thought that was Frankie.
我还以为那叫弗兰奇
His new friend at school is Bennie,
他学校里的新朋友叫邦尼
so now the bear is Bennie.
所以这只熊现在叫邦尼了
Ooh! What smells so good?
是什么这么香
Lasagna. I didn't have a lot of time.
意大利面 我今天很赶时间
I closed up the shop tonight for Bunny.
晚上是我代巴尼关的店
Here. You got a package from Mimsy. It came overnight.
给你 米慕斯给你寄了个包裹 昨晚来的
Just toss it, it's probably just another bag of socks.
扔了吧 多半又是一包袜子
She keeps sending me socks.
她总给我寄袜子
You can open it later. Guess who dropped by today?
你晚点拆开看看吧 猜今天谁来了
Who? Your mom.
谁 你妈妈
Are you calling one of your moms my mom or you mean...
你是指你的妈妈还是...
Anne. Your mom.
安妮 你的妈妈
She dropped by here? By the butcher shop.
她来这了 到肉店来了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Yeah. Oh, no.
是啊
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表