剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Ben.
本
Ricky. Ricky's not exactly a friend.
里奇 里奇不能算朋友
He's more like family. Ricky and Amy are both our family.
他更像你的家人 里奇和艾米都是家人
Did they tell you they're not getting married?
他们告诉过你婚礼取消了吗
Amy's mom called off the wedding.
艾米的妈妈取消了婚礼
I heard it at school today.
我昨天在学校听说的
What?
什么
You're sitting here yammering on and on about
你在这里喋喋不休地抱怨与你无关的破事
things that do not concern you when this concerns me?
却不提真正与我有关的事
I just thought about it.
我只是刚想到罢了
You're hard to talk to, you know that?
知道吗 你真难沟通
Boykewich International, this is Nora speaking.
波依科维奇国际公♥司♥ 我是诺拉
How may I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Why are you speaking like that?
你说话怎么是这个调调
I get tired of answering the phone. What's up?
只是接电♥话♥接烦了而已 什么事情
What's up is I just heard that Anne has called off the wedding.
我刚听说安妮取消这次婚礼了
Oh, I'm not surprised.
这一点都不意外
I told you about Robie.
我告诉过你罗比的事了
Well what does Robie have to do
罗比与艾米和里奇的婚事
with Amy and Ricky getting married?
有什么关系
Anne told us she had
安妮说所有事都已经解决好
everything done and there was nothing left to do.
没什么需要再担心的了
Well, now it's undone, I guess. I don't even care anymore.
我猜现在又解决不了了 反正我无所谓
As long as he's happy. And I think Ricky's really happy.
只要里奇快乐就好 我觉得他挺快乐的
Well, I'm not.
我可不快乐
Okay, I've got to take off.
现在我要走了
Chloe has therapy this afternoon so I'm driving her.
克洛伊下午要心理治疗 我会开车送她
And then she's meeting a friend for dinner,
然后晚上她会和朋友一起吃饭
so I'm taking her over to her friend's house.
所以我又要开车把她送去朋友家
That's great, but you haven't given
很好 但你现在还没有
me back those reports you were supposed to sign.
把需要签字的文件给我呢
Where's Ben? Can't Ben do it?
本在哪里 他不能去送吗
I don't want Ben to do it, I want to do it,
我不想让他去做 我想亲自去
and Ben better be at the butcher shop.
本最好待在肉铺
He's been waltzing in and out of there as if he owns the place.
他想去就去想走就走 好像那是他的店一样
Sometimes I miss that butcher shop. I miss the meat.
有时候我挺想肉铺的 我想念那的肉肉
The slicing and the pounding.
还有切片和称重的过程
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也不要去
I'm just getting used to you. I like you here.
我习惯了你在这儿了 你在这儿多好
It's a new year, I'll give you a raise.
新年了 我会给你加薪的
I really, really miss that butcher shop.
我真的 真的很想念肉铺
Don't push it.
别逼我
I was just joking. Thank you so much. I'd love a raise.
开个玩笑 太谢谢了 我太想加薪了
I'm saving up money to buy a car, you know.
我正在存钱买♥♥车呢 你知道的
I know. And I know you know
我知道 我也知道你知道
that I bought Henry and Alice cars for Christmas,
我给亨利和爱丽丝的圣诞礼物是轿车
but I've known them for a decade.
但是他们都是我极亲近的孩子
I wasn't hinting around. Hey,
我又没有暗示些什么
you got a daughter to take care of now.
现在你有个女儿要照顾了
Yeah, and you know what? I like that girl.
是的 你知道吗 我很喜欢那个女孩
She's a kick in the pants.
她曾经遭受过太多磨难
She's been to hell and back and she's still fighting.
从地狱里走了一遭再回来 依然坚强
She's going to make something of herself one day.
有朝一日她一定会干出大事业的
Like you've done.
就像你一样
So what are you thinking,
所以你怎么想
like, maybe a hundred bucks a week? Or...
加薪加到周薪一百美金 还是
We'll see.
到时候就知道了
Hi, Nora. I was going to call you.
诺拉 我正要给你打电♥话♥呢
Yeah, you better call me.
是啊 最好赶紧给我打电♥话♥
And Margaret. Margaret's all fired up.
还有玛格丽特 玛格丽特现在气极了
It's just not a good time to have a big family get-together.
现在还不是家族大团聚的时候呢
For you. For any of us.
对你来说是的 对所有人都是如此
Oh, come on, Anne. George didn't mean any harm.
好了 安妮 乔治本来没有恶意的
Are you kidding me? Are you on his side?
你在开玩笑吧 你和乔治是一头的吗
I'm just saying the man loves the boy
我只觉得乔治就像爱自己的儿子一样
like he was his own son.
爱着那个孩子
Well he's not.
但他不是乔治的孩子
I said was.
我说过"就像"
Look, I have more bad news for you.
好了 还有更多坏消息呢
Okay. I don't like bad news.
我不喜欢坏消息
I'm an alcoholic,
我不开心时会酗酒的
so whatever it is, put a good spin on it.
所以不管是什么消息 先告诉我好事
For one thing, you're going to be getting a new place to live
首先 你会得到一个新的住处
because I'm evicting George.
因为我要把乔治赶出去了
And for another thing,
然后
if you weren't all that happy about Amy and Ricky being married,
如果你对艾米和里奇的婚事不满
that's great, cause' they're not.
好极了 因为他们没有结婚
Why 49 people? Why not 50?
为什么是49个客人不是50个
I don't really know. Because Anne likes odd numbers.
我也不知道 因为安妮喜欢奇数
Anne is an odd number. I don't know what that means.
安妮就是个奇葩的数 什么意思
I don't know either, but
我也不知道什么意思
she likes odd people, like that freak, David.
但她就喜欢奇葩 就像戴维那样的怪胎
Okay.
好吧
I want all your plans. I want everything you have.
我想知道你的安排 你的所有打算
George, Anne has everything. I don't have everything.
乔治 做所有安排的是安妮 不是我
Then recreate everything.
那你就再安排这一切吧
I don't think I can do that, George.
乔治 我认为不太可能
Fine. We'll start fresh. We'll come up with a brand-new wedding.
好吧 那我们从头来 重新计划婚礼
Oh, I really do not want to get in the middle of this.
我真不想搅进这事当中来
You're not in the middle of this.
你不在这事的当中
You're on my side. You know why?
你在我这一边 知道为什么吗
Because you work for me. You don't work for Anne.
因为你是为我工作的 不是为了安妮
Uh, don't forget you made me a partner. We're partners.
别忘了 我们是搭档
Oh. I did forget.
我的确忘了
And I work with Anne,
而且我也与安妮一起工作
and we do a lot of business with Anne,
我们有很多生意与安妮合作
so I'm hoping the two of you will get past this,
所以我希望你们能尽快过了这一关
and not just for business sake.
并不仅仅是为了生意
For Robie's sake.
也是为了罗比
Don't tell me that. Tell Anne that.
别跟我说这些 跟安妮说去
I haven't done anything wrong.
我什么也没做错
I've done the right thing for Robie every step of the way.
我做的所有事都是为了罗比
Uh, okay. I know you think you have.
好吧 我知道你是这样想的
But you're not Robie's daddy and
但你的确不是罗比的生父
Anne is not happy that you let her think you were.
安妮对你在这件事上撒谎很不高兴
And she doesn't want to see you at Amy and Ricky's wedding,
所以她不想在艾米和里奇的婚礼上看到你
so there is no wedding for the time being.
所以现在没有婚礼了
Robie's just going to grow up to be a nerd if those two idiots
如果那两个傻瓜不让我用男人的方法教育罗比
don't let me provide the male influence in his life.
他会长成一个书呆子的
This can't be good.
那可真不是好事
I'm taking over the wedding.
我要接手婚礼
Are you thinking it'll still be in the backyard here?
你还是认为婚礼该在这里的后院举♥行♥吗
Yes.
是的
Okay. I'm just going to grab some bread and eat it in my room.
好吧 我只要拿点面包到房♥间里吃
And I'll take a roll to go. I'm starving.
我也要加入 我都饿坏了
Good to see you, Nora. Bye now.
诺拉 很高兴见到你 再见了
He can come to the wedding. Anne can't.
他可以参加婚礼 安妮不能去
Oh, George, why don't you give
乔治 你为什么不
Anne a call and see if you two can't work it out?
给安妮打个电♥话♥看看有没有的商量呢
You don't want a bad relationship with your ex, do you?
你不想和自己的前妻关系恶劣吧
I mean, Anne owns the house.
而且 房♥子的产权是安妮的
What does that mean? It means your life and Anne's life,
这能说明啥 说明你和安妮的生活
they're entangled in all sorts of ways
在各种程度上是息息相关的
and you two should be friends.
你们俩应该是好朋友才对
We've tried being friends. This is war.
我们尝试过做朋友了 但这是战争
This is an all-out war.
竭尽全力的战争
Well, if you lose, you could lose big.
但只要输了 你会失去太多
I'm not going to lose.
我不会输的
And I'm gonna continue to see Robie whether she likes it or not.
而且我还会去看罗比 不管她乐不乐意
Whether David likes it or not. I didn't do anything wrong.
也不管戴维乐不乐意 我什么也没做错
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表