剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
It's not. It's not ripping my heart out.
不是 我没有心痛不已
I'm okay with my decision.
我对我的决定没意见
Doesn't mean it was an easy decision.
不意味着那是一个简单的决定
I'm okay! Can we stop talking about it?
我没事 我们能不谈这个吗
Stop talking about it?
不谈这个
This is huge, your boyfriend showing up here.
这是件大事 你的男朋友出现在这里
Did you know he was coming?
你知道他要来吗
No, I didn't.
不 我不知道
I knew he called them,
我知道他给他们打过电♥话♥
I just didn't know he was going to show up here.
我不知道他会来这里
Is this why you were in the counselor's office?
这就是你为什么在辅♥导♥员的办公室
Yes. Sonya was trying to reach me.
是的 桑娅试图说服我
I just didn't want to tell you.
我只是不想告诉你
Why not? Because I don't like talking about it.
为什么 因为我不想谈这件事
I don't like talking about the baby
我不想谈孩子
or anything to do with the baby.
或者和孩子有关的事情
It's not that I don't care about her.
不是因为我不在乎她
I'll always, always care about her
我永远 永远在乎她
and what happens to her, but...
和她的事情 但是...
This is going to sound completely selfish and stupid.
这听起来很自私和愚蠢
Say it.
说吧
There's nothing so selfish and stupid
没有什么自私和愚蠢的事
you can't say it to me.
你不能对我说
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you. What's the stupid and selfish thing
我也爱你 有什么愚蠢和自私的事情
you can't say to me?
你不能对我说呢
I love you. No, what's the selfish and stupid...
我爱你 什么自私和愚蠢...
Oh. That.
是那件事
That you love me.
那件事是你爱我
How is that stupid or selfish?
这怎么会愚蠢和自私呢
Because I should be focusing on saving my child from any harm,
因为我应该全身心保护我的孩子不受伤害
not worried that you're going to break up with me.
而不是担心你要和我分手
Why would I break up with you?
我为什么要和你分手呢
Because your life is already complicated.
因为你的生活已经很复杂了
Why would you want more complications
你为什么想要变得更复杂
like a girlfriend with an ongoing baby drama?
就像有孩子的女友的闹剧呢
You're the one who's stupid, you know that?
你才是那个愚蠢的人 你知道吗
I don't care if my life is more complicated
我不在乎我的生活变得更复杂
because of you and who you are.
因为你是你
You're also the sweetest girl I ever met.
你是我见过的最甜美的女孩
So Don Juan wants to take the baby?
唐璜想收养孩子吗
He says he does, yeah.
他说他想收养 是的
Yeah, well, he doesn't.
是啊 他不想
No, unfortunately he does.
不 很不幸他想收养
I don't know anything about algebra,
我对代数一无所知
and I'm definitely not learning anything about algebra tonight,
我今晚绝对学不到代数的任何知识
but I do know about people
但我了解人
and that guy is not looking to take a baby home with him.
那人看起来不像是把孩子带回家的人
Ethan, he's determined to see the baby
伊森 他坚决要见孩子
and he wants to take her, her and me, back to Texas.
他想要带着我和她回到德克萨斯州
No, that's what he said.
不 那是他说的
I don't care what he said, that guy is a liar.
我不在乎他说什么 那家伙是个骗子
I don't think so.
我认为不是
You didn't think so when he lied to you about
当他骗你那些傻瓜式的避孕措施时
the foolproof birth control, either.
你不觉得他是骗子吗
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
And he's not a nerd, by the way.
顺便一说 他不是个呆子
Yes, he is. No.
是的 他是 不是
I was expecting this wimpy, unattractive intellectual
我一直期待是个懦弱 没有魅力的书呆子
and that's hardly the case.
结果不是那样
Oh, please, he's a nerd.
拜托 他是个呆子
He thinks he's slick, he's trying to pull a fast one.
他自以为很聪明 他想欺骗你
He doesn't want to be a father and mess up his sex life.
他不想做一个父亲还搞糟他的性生活
He hasn't had sex since we had sex.
自从我们做♥爱♥后 他再没做过
No, he's after something and it's not the baby.
不 他肯定有所企图 而且不是孩子
And it's not you.
也不是你
You just get in? No, no, I've been in for hours.
你到了吗 没有 还要几个小时
I just can't sleep. Oh? And why is that?
我只是睡不着 为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Something bothering you?
你有烦心事吗
Yeah. Something is.
是的 有烦心事
I just, uh... I don't know how to say it.
我...我不知道要怎么说
Then just say it, Amy, just say it.
尽管说吧 艾米 尽管说
I'm just afraid of losing you, Ricky.
我只是害怕失去你 里奇
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Come in, it's open.
进来 门开着
Hi, Ben. What's going on?
你好 本 怎么了
Packing. It's too loud in here.
打包收拾 这里太吵了
There's no way I'm going to get any sleep.
我根本没法睡觉
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To the nicest hotel suite that I can get into.
去入住最好的酒店套房♥
That sounds good.
听起来不错
Bebe's going to party all night
贝贝要开一晚上聚会
but I'm not sure I'm into it.
我不知道自己要不要参加
I want to look halfway decent for my interview tomorrow.
我想神采奕奕地参加明天的面试
You can come with me and share a suite if you want to.
你可以和我一起住套房♥ 如果你愿意
So, did Dr. Fields have any idea how long it might take
费尔兹医生有提及要多久
before Jack is feeling a little more secure?
杰克才能感觉安全些
No, but this is progress, real progress.
没有 但这是个进步 真正的进步
I'm just relieved he's finally able to talk.
我松了一口气 他终于愿意说话了
Yeah, but still...
是啊 但是仍然...
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表