剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You don't even know him.
你又不了解他
I got to know him a whole lot better last night.
我昨晚可是领教过了
Did you know that he lies?
你知道他会撒谎吗
He's a very good liar.
他可是撒谎高手
Well, not good really.
虽然水平一般
Just frequent.
但是屡屡撒谎
He lies. My mother lies. My sister lies.
他会撒谎 我妈会撒谎 我姐姐撒谎
And I lie.
我也会撒谎
No, no, you all just have secrets.
不是 只是你们每个人都有秘密
Secrets sounds better than lies.
秘密比撒谎好听多了
And what secret are you keeping?
你有什么秘密吗
Or what lie are you telling?
有说什么谎话骗我吗
Me? Yeah. You.
我吗 对啊 你
I'm not lying when I say
我说我爱你的时候
I love you.
可没有骗你
I'm going to get out of here while I can.
我有机会就溜出去
I'll text you.
会给你发短♥信♥的
What time is it?
几点了
It's almost 11.
快11点了
We have to go, can't leave dad in the kitchen
我们得走了 不能整日让老爸孤身面对
with those three women all day.
厨房♥里那三个女人
No, we can.
不 没事的
He says to take our time.
他说让我们好好享受
And maybe if we wait long enough,
要是我们还不回去
they'll all go get waxed or something.
她们就会被做成蜡像了
I love my dad. He's so funny.
我真爱我老爸 好搞笑
Yeah, well, he's also so... so...
是啊 他也很...很...
We should go.
我们得走了
No, we haven't slept in since we had John.
不要 我们有了约翰之后都没赖过床
You've slept in, you were in New York for six weeks.
你在纽约待了六个星期都赖床的
You slept in when you were with me in New York.
你去纽约找我的时候也赖床的呀
We stayed up all night.
我们彻夜未眠
Oh. Right.
对哦
Well, come on.
来嘛
We'll probably never have a room like this again
我们可能再也住不上这样的房♥间了
and we don't have to leave, not yet.
没必要走 再等等嘛
All right, we'll stay, if that's what you want.
好吧 那我们再待一阵 如你所愿
That's what I want.
我如愿了
It's just that I'm not ready to
我只是还没有准备好
go back to my house and confront everyone.
回家面对所有人
Part of the reason I wanted to elope was
我想私奔的部分原因是
because I'm tired of
我受够了
everyone being involved in our business.
每个人对我们的事指手画脚
Yeah, well, look at it as
是啊 就把这当成
that's the price you pay for being in a family.
身在一个大家庭必须付出的代价吧
Yeah. But we should make our own decisions.
可以 但是我们得有自己的主见
Well, since the first
打从我们当初
decision we made together led to our having John,
决定要生下约翰开始
there's probably more involvement
事情就越来越多
than there would have been
如果当初另做决定
if things had gone differently.
情况也许大为不同
Yeah, well, if things had gone differently,
要是我们不那么决定
then I doubt we'd be here.
现在也不会在这儿了
We might. And that's not the point.
有可能啊 不过那不是重点
The point is I love you, Amy. And I love John.
重点是我爱你 艾米 我也爱约翰
And I really do want to be with you for the rest of our lives.
我想和你共度余生
I know.
我知道
And I love you too.
我也爱你
It's just since we made that first decision by ourselves,
自从我们当初自己做了决定
we've grown up a lot
我们成长了许多
and I'd like us to make all our decisions
我希望从此以后都可以
from this point on by ourselves
由我们自己做主
without any of our parents being involved.
不再让我们父母干涉
This was your father's idea.
这是你老爸的主意
Hey, and mine too!
我也是这么想的
I was the one who said we should run off.
是我决定要私奔的
Yeah, but he's the one who kind of made it happen.
但没有他这事儿也得泡汤
It's not always a bad thing to have our parents involved.
有父母干涉也不全是坏事吧
I just don't like the idea of our mothers
我就是不喜欢咱们的妈
sitting around the kitchen table talking about us
在厨房♥里围坐一桌谈论我们
and I feel like we're being called into the principal's office.
感觉就像是被叫进校长办公室一样
Well, maybe they'll be happy
也许告诉她们我们做了啥
when we tell them what we did.
她们会很高兴
Believe me,
相信我
then they're just going to want to plan a big wedding
那样的话他们会开始筹划一场大型婚礼
that everyone can come to.
把每个人都请来
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
Yes, I do.
我太了解了
Hey, Ben. Adrian! What are you doing here?
本 艾利安 你来这干嘛
Well, hello to you too.
还是要跟你问好
I'm sorry, you just startled me.
不好意思 你吓到我了
You are the nervous type.
你本来就爱大惊小怪的
Am I? I like to think of myself
是吗 我觉得自己是
more as the responsible type than the nervous type.
有责任心的而不是大惊小怪的
My dad came over to see me last night,
我爸昨晚来看我了
he brought me flowers for my graduation.
带花来祝贺我毕业
Oh? Oh, no. Did I miss your graduation?
不是吧 我错过你的毕业典礼了吗
It wasn't a real graduation.
那不算是真正的毕业
I just got handed a diploma in the counselor's office.
不过是从辅♥导♥员办公室领到张毕业证
And that was it. Congratulations.
就那样 祝贺你
And if I had known, I would have done something for you.
如果我知道的话 会为你庆祝的
It's just high school.
这只是高中而已
I'll be going to college, it's not that big a deal.
我还会上大学 这不是多大的事
Did you come by for something in particular?
你过来有什么特别的事情吗
Not really.
也没什么
Grace broke up with me.
格瑞丝和我分手了
Well, not that we were together together,
不是拉拉的那种分手
but she dumped me as a friend
作为朋友她甩了我
and I just felt like hanging out with someone.
我只是很想有个人一起
Hmm. Well, where's that guy, Omar?
那家伙呢 欧马
He broke up with me, too.
他也和我分手了
I could get him back, but... Meh.
我本可以和他和好的 不过算了
I felt more like hanging out with a friend.
我更想和朋友呆在一起
And you're my friend. And just my friend.
你就是我的朋友 只是朋友
I'm your ex-husband,
我是你前夫
I think I'm a little more than just a friend.
我想我们好像不止是朋友
Ben, did you go to my father and ask him to talk to me?
本 你有没有找过我爸让他跟我谈谈
About what? No.
谈什么 没有
You didn't ask him to maybe talk to me
你没让他去跟我说
about maybe getting back together or something?
让我们和好之类的
No. Why would I do that? I'm with Dylan now.
没 我♥干♥嘛那样 我现在和迪兰一起
You can't be serious about that girl.
你对那个女孩不能是认真的
She's not for you. She's not your type.
她和你不配 她不是你的型
Did my dad come to you and ask you to talk to me?
是不是我爸让你来跟我谈的
No.
没有
Well, you're not my type either but we were married.
你也不是我的型但我们结过婚
And now we're divorced and now we're friends.
而且我们现在离婚了还是朋友
Let's go back to what your dad said.
还是继续说你♥爸♥说的事吧
What exactly did he say to you that made you think
他到底说了什么让你觉得
I would want to see you again, as more than a friend?
我想跟你见面 还不止是朋友那种
He just thinks you're a nice guy.
他只是觉得你很好
He thinks you're too nice to be with that pot smoker.
他觉得那个抽大♥麻♥的根本配不上你
What! How does he know about that?
什么 他是怎么知道的
How does he know anything about Dylan and me?
他怎么会知道我和迪兰的事
I might have mentioned it.
可能是我不小心提到的
Adrian!
艾利安
It was a long time ago.
那是很久之前了
And he's my dad and we talk. Sometimes.
他是我爸我们有时会聊聊天的
Look, he just thinks a lot of you
关于你的事他想了很多
and the way you handled everything we went through,
还有你对待我们之间事情的处理方式
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表