剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
So, goodnight, Ben.
晚安了 本
What?
什么
Cecilia and Robert trust me.
塞西莉亚和罗伯特很信任我
Because unlike you, I'm trustworthy.
我不像你信用为零 我值得信任
And I don't have any secrets or lies that I'm keeping.
而且也没有见不得人的秘密或谎言
Well, of course not, everyone knows you slept with Adrian.
你当然没 人人都知道你睡了艾利安
Yeah, and no one knows that you slept with Alice
也是 不像你 没人知道你和爱丽丝上过床
while you were leading Dylan on.
还是在和迪兰相好的时候
Uh, excuse me?
你说什么
You slept with Alice while we were dating?
你和我在一起时就和爱丽丝上♥床♥了
It was an accident.
那是个意外
And it's very complicated.
而且情况很复杂
And how the hell did you find that out?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的
How do you think?
你以为呢
Alice.
爱丽丝
Let me just lock up and we'll grab Bubba and go.
等我锁门 咱们就去找巴巴一起走
Hey, am I too late?
我来晚了吗
What are you doing here, Adrian?
艾利安 你在这干什么
Oh, sorry. Am I in your way?
抱歉 我挡你道了吗
Did you need to speak to Clementine alone?
需要和克莱姆汀单独聊聊吗
I just wanted to get some coffee.
我只是想喝咖啡
I'm going to try to pull my first all-nighter at the library.
我得在图书馆过一夜
You ready, Miss Adrian?
你可以了吗 艾利安小姐
Yeah, I'm ready.
是的 我好了
Is he bothering you?
他在骚扰你吗
No, he's not bothering me,
没有 他不是在骚扰我
but come back in five minutes, all right?
不过还是请在五分钟内回来 行吗
You got it.
行
What the hell is going on?
这究竟是怎么回事
Oh, this creep hassled Adrian before.
之前有个混♥蛋♥纠缠艾利安
What kind of creep?
什么混♥蛋♥
Some pimp on a recruiting mission.
就是来拉生意的皮条客
What? It's a college campus.
什么 这是大学好吧
They know who their market is
他们知道针对谁
and they know young girls are vulnerable
知道初次离家的年轻姑娘们脆弱不堪
away from home for the first time
知道不少大学女生需要钱
and a lot of college girls need money, so they prey on them.
所以就找上她们了
Did they arrest the guy?
逮捕他了吗
He didn't really do anything.
他作案未遂
They just chased him away
所以就赶跑了
and they'll keep an eye out for him.
他们会注意他的
Well, you're not walking back to your dorm alone.
你不能一个人回宿舍
Bubba will walk me. I can walk you.
巴巴会陪我 我可以陪你
No, you go to the library.
不 你去图书馆吧
I don't want you to have
我不想你回头跟艾米说
to tell Amy that you walked me to my dorm.
你送我回宿舍
I like Amy.
我喜欢艾米
I want Amy to like me.
我想让艾米也喜欢我
Bubba will take me over,
巴巴会送我的
he does that a lot of nights anyway.
他也不是第一天干这活了
I don't want to walk around campus late at night by myself.
我不想一个人♥大♥晚上在校园乱逛
Then I'll walk you with Bubba.
那我和巴巴一起送你
Not necessary.
没必要
Thank you.
谢天谢地
Thank you for finally picking up the phone.
谢天谢地你总算接电♥话♥了
I'm picking it u up to tell you to never call me again.
我接电♥话♥是要告诉你再也不要打来了
Never? Never.
再也不要 对
But I was only looking out for your best interest,
可我只想为你和你的孩子
for the baby's best interest.
着想
Uh, no. You were being a jerk,
不用 你这个混♥蛋♥
and you have no regard
你对人一点都不尊重
for me or my baby or for my baby's parents.
我 我的孩子以及孩子的父母都是
So do not call me again
所以别再打来了
and do not try to talk to me at school
在学校也别和我讲话
or get to me by talking to my grandmother.
也别跟我奶奶说来找我
I wouldn't have talked
除非你不和我说话
to your grandmother if you had talked to me.
我才会去找你奶奶说话
I don't want to talk to you!
我不想再跟你说了
I'm really, really angry with you and...
你真的太让我生气了
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't think it's good
我犯不着跟你生气
for the baby for me to be angry with anyone!
这对孩子对我都不好
So I'm at the clinic,
所以我在诊所
as I told you I would be,
之前告诉过你
and Ricky calls to tell me he took you home
然后里奇打电♥话♥说他带你回家了
but I didn't know you left and neither did Shakur
可我没想到你又走了
since apparently he'd left on an emergency call.
尚克也因为有急事不知情
So you decided
然后你就决定
to go and meet the adoptive couple
去见收养孩子的夫妇
when I told you that was not allowed?
即便我说了那不行吗
You ruined my night, Kathy's night,
你毁了我的夜晚 凯西的夜晚
the adoptive couples' night,
收养夫妇的夜晚
Kathy's grandmother's night,
凯西奶奶的夜晚
Ricky's night and possibly the baby's life.
里奇的夜晚 可能还有孩子的一生
The baby's life?
孩子的一生
What if the couple backs out because of you?
要是因为你那对夫妇放弃收养呢
They're not going to back out,
他们不会的
but I wish they would.
我倒希望他们会
Look, I don't think they're going to make good parents.
我不觉得他们会是好父母
I don't.
一点也不
I have a sixth sense about these things.
我对这些事情有第六感的
I'm street smart.
我有社会经验
I know when people are bad people.
我知道什么人是坏人
These are bad people.
他们就是坏人
He's the mayor of a small town.
他是小镇的镇长
A small town
那个小镇
that was voted the best small town in America.
被票选为美国最佳小镇
Did your sixth sense tell you that?
你的第六感告诉你了没
Did your sixth sense tell you that
你的第六感又告诉过你没有
Jonathan has multiple advanced degrees
乔纳森拥有多个高级学位
and has won awards
还因为发展环保安全产品
for developing environmentally safe products?
而获得过不少奖项呢
Did your sixth sense tell you that the wife, Sonya,
你的第六感又告诉过你没有 桑娅
operates a day care for free
经营了一家日托所
for people that can't afford day care?
为无法负担的人群提供免费服务呢
You don't have a sixth sense.
你没有第六感
You don't even have any common sense.
你甚至没有常识
No one told me that stuff.
没人告诉我这些
And if Jonathan had allowed me to keep asking questions,
如果乔纳森让我问问题的话
I'm sure I would have found that out.
我肯定会弄清楚的
Sit down.
坐下
I told you this is not your decision.
我告诉过你这不是你的决定
It is not your decision who adopts the baby
你不能决定谁收养这个孩子
or if the baby is adopted.
或是这个孩子是否被收养
That's Kathy's decision.
那是凯西的决定
You don't get to decide that because you're her boyfriend.
你不能因为你是她男朋友就决定
And I doubt that you are her boyfriend anymore.
况且我怀疑你能否继续做她的男友
And you want to know why, Ethan?
你知道为什么吗 伊森
You have no respect for her
你不尊重她
and you have no respect for me,
而且你也不尊重我
because you didn't listen to either of us.
因为你没有听我们任何人的话
And if you ever
如果你真的
want to have a decent relationship with a girl,
想和一个女孩有段美好的关系
then you need to start
那你得先从
by having a decent relationship with your mother.
跟你的妈妈搞好关系开始
For now, that would be me.
现在 该轮到我了
You need to quit sneaking around
你不许再偷偷跑出去
and ignoring what I tell you to do.
对我的话充耳不闻
And show some respect.
你要给予尊重
It's all about respect.
尊重非常重要
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表