剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and I know that's one of my weaknesses,
我知道这是我的不足之一
telling long stories and rambling so...Yes.
说长故事 东拉西扯...是的
What the hell is wrong with you, son?
你是哪里不对了 孩子
I thought she wanted me to tell her she looks like a stripper,
我以为她希望我说她像个脱衣舞娘
because I had said that this other woman looks like a stripper
因为我说别的女人像脱衣舞娘
and the other woman who
那个像脱衣舞娘的女人
looks like a stripper is also good at math,
也很擅长数学
better even than Kathy,
甚至比凯西更好
but she's old, she's like thirty, but good looking,
但她很老 她像三十岁了 但很漂亮
and Kathy got a little jealous so I said it.
凯西有些嫉妒 我就这么说了
Yeah, I said she looks like a stripper,
我说她像脱衣舞娘
meaning that she's good looking. And fit.
意思是她很漂亮 而且身材很好
And healthy. And has a nice figure.
而且很健康 身材很棒
Kathy called me.
凯西打电♥话♥给我了
Did someone hit you?
有人打你了吗
Yes. My foster mother.
是的 是我养母
Good.
好吧
Hi, Jack's mother.
杰克的妈妈 你好
You can never remember my name.
你从来都记不住我的名字
No, no. I can. It's Mrs. Stone.
不 我记得 斯通太太
I just wanted to drop off Jack's laundry.
我来拿回杰克的衣服
My mom usually does his laundry.
我妈妈经常给他洗衣服
He likes how I do his laundry better.
他更喜欢我给他洗
And I wanted to confront you.
还有 我要和你对质
Confront?
对质
I know what you're doing. What am I doing?
我知道你在做什么 我在做什么
You're trying to find a way to break up with Jack.
你在想办法和杰克分手
No. Where'd you get an idea like that?
不 你怎么会这么想
You're looking at colleges out of state?
你在看其他州的大学吧
Yeah, but...
是的 但...
I don't know where I'm going to go to college yet,
我还没决定去哪个大学
and even if I did go to college out of state,
而且就算我去了其他州的大学
Jack and I wouldn't break up.
杰克和我也不会分手
I think you know exactly where you're going to go
我觉得你很清楚自己要去哪里
and it's out of state.
而且一定是其他州的
And you're going to go out of state
你要离开本州
just because you can't tell Jack that you don't want him anymore.
只因你开不了口告诉杰克你不再需要他了
No. That's not true.
不 不是这样的
My son almost died.
我儿子差点死了
He had his bones broken and his head smashed in
他的骨头断了 头又被撞到
and now you're going to stomp all over his heart?
你现在还要狠狠地在他心口踹一脚吗
I don't think so.
我不答应
No, I'm not... I'm not gonna do that.
不 我没有 我不会这么做的
No. No, you're not.
是的 是的 你不会
Because if you do,
如果你那么做
I might snap and come after you
我会很火大 不会放过你
because I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting him again.
因为我不能容忍♥任何人再伤害他的想法
I'm not going to hurt him.
我不会伤害他
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
You've never been a good girlfriend for Jack,
你从来都不是杰克称职的女朋友
and I don't think you'd make a good wife for Jack.
我认为你也不会是杰克称职的妻子
"I want to have sex. No, I don't want to have sex.
"我想滚床单 不 我不想滚床单"
"Come over and let's have sex.
"过来 我们滚床单"
"I'm sorry, I changed my mind.
"对不起 我改主意了"
"I'm a Christian, I'm not a Christian."
"我是基♥督♥徒 我不是基♥督♥徒"
You can't make up your mind about anything.
你对任何事都摇摆不定
And now, after dragging Jack back into this relationship,
现在 你把杰克拖进这段恋情
honey, you are not breaking up with him, not this year
亲爱的 你不能和他分手 今年不行
not next year, and not the year after that.
明年不行 后年也不行
You are not breaking up with him until I say you are.
在我允许前 你不能和他分手
Is Reverend Stone with you or...?
斯通牧师知道这事吗
No.
不
And if you call him and tell him I said this to you,
如果你打电♥话♥告诉他 我对你说过这些
I'll deny it, tell him you're crazy
我会否认 告诉他你疯了
and he'll just nod in agreement.
他会点头同意的
Okay.
好吧
I hope I didn't scare you, I'm just protecting my son.
我希望没吓到你 我只想保护我儿子
Okay... Mrs. Stone.
好的 斯通夫人
Didi.
叫我迪迪
John, I thought I told you to put those cookies down.
约翰 我说过把饼干放下
John.
约翰
Uh, what is that?
那是什么
That's not that chocolate
那不是我说过
that I told you you couldn't have, is it?
你不能拿的巧克力吗 是不是
The thing about taking care of a small child is
照顾小孩的重点是
that you have to be physically active.
你必须身体力行
You can't just lie on the couch
你不能躺在沙发上
and read magazines, shouting orders.
读着杂♥志♥ 施号♥发令
We're not reading magazines.
我们没有读杂♥志♥
We got tired. Amy said an hour or two,
我们累了 艾米说去一两个小时
she's been gone all day.
她已经去了一整天了
Okay well, you can go now, I've got it.
好吧 你们可以走了 我来照顾他
No, we're not going to leave you with this mess,
不 我们不能把烂摊子留给你
we're going to help you clean up.
我们会帮你清理
All right, I'll get the cleaning supplies and the vacuum cleaner
好吧 我去拿清洁用品和吸尘器
and you can help me clean up.
你们帮我打扫
Why did you say that? We were almost out of here.
你为什么说这个 我们就要走了
I didn't think he was actually going to let us clean up.
我没想到他真会让我们打扫
I mean, we already took care of a three-year-old all day.
我是说 我们照顾一个三岁小孩一整天
Yeah, If I were Amy,
是啊 如果我是艾米
I would go to school in New York.
我会去纽约上学
Yeah, I mean he's cute,
是啊 他很可爱
but I'd leave him here with Ricky.
但我会把他留给里奇
A boy needs his father.
男孩需要他的父亲
I would be more than happy to stay here with John
艾米去纽约上学期间
while Amy goes to school in New York,
我很高兴和约翰留在这里
if that's what Amy wants to do.
如果艾米想这么做
I love Amy.
我爱艾米
And I want to be married to Amy.
我想和艾米结婚
Any time she wants to get married.
无论何时她想结婚都行
Now. Later. Whenever.
现在 以后 无论何时
I don't even know if she likes me.
我不知道她还喜不喜欢我
I know. I don't know what's going on with her.
我知道 我不知道她怎么回事
I think she feels trapped.
我想她觉得被困住了
No, that's all right, tell me. I don't know what to do.
没事的 告诉我 我不知道怎么做
I don't know either.
我也不知道
But I don't think she should go to New York,
但我觉得她不该去纽约
I think that's kind of selfish.
我认为那有点自私
But maybe when you're both out of college
但或许你们俩大学毕业后
and John is a little older and in school,
约翰也长大些 上学了
and if Mr. Boykewich has a job for you there,
如果波伊科维齐能在那给你找份工作
then you could go.
那时你可以去
But splitting up and leaving John with one of you,
但是分开 把约翰留给一个人
I don't know.
我不知道
You think she just doesn't want to be married to me?
你觉得她不想和我结婚吗
I mean, she went with me to get married and now...
她曾和我去结婚然而现在...
I don't think she wants to get married.
我觉得她不想和我结婚
We're supposed to get married this summer,
我们本该在这个夏天结婚
when school is out, but... I'm not going to push her.
高中毕业后 我不会逼她
No, don't push her.
是的 不要逼她
No.
是的
So...
所以
Why would you marry her other than she's John's mother?
除了她是约翰的母亲 你为何和她结婚
Isn't that reason enough?
这个理由不充分吗
Are you in love with her?
你爱她吗
I love her.
我爱她
Well, is the sex okay?
性生活正常吗
Madison!
麦迪逊
Well, he won't tell us.
他不会告诉我们的
Then I'm not going to either, but yes, it is.
那我也不告诉你们 是的 正常
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表