剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I do. We're Amy's best friends.
必须的 我们可是艾米最好的朋友
You know in her heart of hearts
你也知道 在她内心深处
she wants a real wedding.
她渴望一场真正的婚礼
I mean, I understand why they ran off,
我理解他们为什么私奔
they're living together and they have a child together,
他们都已经同居并且有了一个孩子
and they wanted to make it all official without all the hassle.
他们想略去那些麻烦 简单正规就好
But this isn't going to be a hassle,
但这不会变成麻烦事儿的
we can do everything for her.
我们能为她做任何事
For them.
为他俩
You know any wedding that Amy's mom plans,
你知道 只要是艾米她妈操办的婚礼
would be all hassle.
最后肯定一团糟
And Amy wants a wedding, not a hassle.
艾米想要一场婚礼 而不是一团糟
I'm not sure Amy does want a wedding.
我不确定艾米想要婚礼
Look at all the trouble we went through for that flash mob
而且看看我们为了快闪唱歌♥什么的
and the singing and everything.
遇到的麻烦
I don't even think she was all that impressed.
我甚至都不觉得她有什么感触
And that was a lot of work.
我们可是花了大气力啊
I mean, she said thank you and everything,
虽然她说了谢谢什么的
but I don't know, she seemed kind of funny about it.
但我也不知道 她好像觉得很搞笑
Maybe that was because she was shocked and awed.
或许这是因为她被我们震撼到了
But this will be a planned event.
婚礼会是计划周密的
And Amy wants a wedding.
而且艾米想要一场婚礼
And we want to give her a wedding.
我们也希望给她一个婚礼
No. You do. You want a wedding.
不是 是你 你自己想要婚礼
You just want to wear that sparkly dress again.
你只是想再穿上那条亮闪闪的裙子罢了
We did look hot.
我们穿着确实挺性感的
But it's not about a sparkly dress.
但重点不是裙子
I just... I just don't want to let go of her.
我只是 只是不想让她离开我们
We were the first people she told
当初她怀孕的时候
when she was pregnant.
我们是第一个被告知的
Even before she told her mother.
甚至在她母亲之前
We've been best friends forever.
我们从来都是最好的朋友
And after this year,
而过了这一年
everyone is just going to go their separate ways.
大家都将要分道扬镳了
Maybe not.
或许不会
Maybe we'll all end up at the same college together.
或许最终我们会考取一所大学
Lauren, you're not going to stay here,
劳伦 你不会在本地念大学的
you'll be going away, to some big fancy school.
你会去外地 读那些一流大学
You can go away to some big fancy school with me.
你也能和我一起去那些好大学读书
No! You are not going to stay here and
不行 你才不能呆在这个地方
go to school where Jack goes,
读那个杰克念的大学
just hoping to get him back!
只是为了赢回他
But I miss him.
但我很想他
I know. I miss Jesse.
我知道 我也想杰西
But how stupid would we be to make decisions about
但因为前男友就决定我们
what college we want to go to based on our old boyfriends?
将要去哪所大学这太傻了
I may be that stupid.
我可能就有这么傻
No, you're not.
不 你不会
I just hope someone wants to marry me someday.
我只是希望某天某个人愿意娶我
Someone will.
会有的
But Madison, it's too soon, it's way too soon.
但麦迪逊 这太快了 你太急了
We're not Amy.
我们不是艾米
We've got years to enjoy before we settle down
我们还有很长的时间享受生活
and get married and have kids
然后安定下来结婚生子
and maybe in a few years we won't even want that.
也许近期我们根本不想安定
Maybe marriage and babies are easier to think about
也许结婚生子考虑起来
than being personally successful
远比在某个未知领域
in a field that we've yet to even know exists.
取得个人的成功要简单得多
It's easy to think about guys and weddings and all that stuff
考虑男人和婚姻这些事情很容易
it's hard to picture starting a business
而构思创业
or inventing something that
或是发明什么
will make a real contribution to the world.
真正对世界有所贡献的东西要难得多
It's even hard to imagine
也很难想象
that maybe someday
也许有一天
we may have the opportunity to travel the world on our own
我们能有机会靠自己环游世界
and get to meet new people
认识新的人
from different cultures and different countries.
来自不同文化背景和国家的人
Those are the kinds of things we should be dreaming about.
这才是我们应该梦想的事情
Yeah. I'd like to meet a guy from Madrid.
是啊 我希望认识一个马德里的帅哥
Or Amsterdam. Or Mongolia.
或者阿姆斯特丹的 或者蒙古的
Those Mongolian guys are really macho
蒙古男人
with their little ponies,
骑着他们的矮种马踏过苔原
riding across the tundra,
杀死坏人
killing those rats and stuff.
特别有男子气概
Hey, Madison, could I talk to you about something?
麦迪逊 我能和你谈点事吗
We're talking. Sorry.
我们正在谈 不好意思
That's okay, what do you want?
没关系 你想说什么
A little privacy?
能让我们单独聊么
Oh, for Pete's sake. We're seniors. You're a freshman.
见你的鬼 我们是高年级你只是个菜鸟
I need some advice about something. It's personal.
有些事情我需要建议 私人的事
Okay. From her.
好的 她的建议
Good luck.
祝你好运
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
I hope so, after all that.
在一切之后 我希望如此
And I hope you're not hitting on me again.
我希望你不是想再跟我搭讪
No, I just want to ask your advice as an older woman.
不 我只是希望得到成熟♥女♥人的建议
Do girls who have had sex, do they
有过性经验的女生 她们会
well, do they ever want to have sex with a guy
想要和没怎么和其他人做过爱
who hasn't had a lot of sex,
当然是和其他女人
with other people, women?
做过爱的男生发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Because if not, what I was wondering was...
因为如果她们不愿意 我想知道是
Watch it. I'm not hitting on you, it's just that...
注意 我不是在追你 只是
I'm sure you could maybe teach me a thing or two,
我觉得你也许可以教我一两招
purely on a friendship basis,
单纯作为朋友的份上
or even on a I-would-pay-you-basis.
或者我付钱给你做交易
Not that it wouldn't be pleasurable for both of us,
这样我们能愉快些
as well as safe.
也安全些
And I might add, I respect you,
也许该加上 我尊重你
that's why I have come to you.
所以才找你
That and the only other girl I really know at school is Amy.
另一个我认识又有经验的女孩只有艾米了
Get out of here! Are you sure?
马上给我滚 你确定
Fine! I'll get out of here.
好的 那我滚
I'm not some kind of hooker.
我不是妓♥女♥
I mean, I'm just naturally sexy
我生来性感而已
which doesn't mean I have sex with every guy I go out with.
不代表我和每个约会对象都那样
It must be the blonde hair.
一定是这金发害的
You won't believe what that Ethan guy just asked me!
你无法相信伊森那家伙刚跟我说了什么
Maybe I would.
也许我能
He asked me if a girl who has had sex
他问我一个有性经验的女孩
would still have sex with a guy who hasn't had sex
还会不会和一个没性经验的男生做♥爱♥
and then offered to pay me money.
还提出付钱给我
That little... I'm going to have Ricky talk to him.
那个小...我让里奇去和他谈谈
He's hitting on that girl I'm supposed to be mentoring.
他在和我本来要指导的那个女孩调情
Oh. The pregnant one.
那个怀孕的
I get it, he wants to have sex with her
我懂了 他想和她做♥爱♥
and she's obviously had sex and...
而她显然有过性经验而且
And obviously he's out of his mind
而且明显他失去理智了
because that is not going to happen.
因为那根本不可能
Not as long as my mentor lungs are still breathing.
只要我还继续辅♥导♥那个女孩子
Is this a good time to talk to you about the party?
现在方便讨论一下派对的事吗
The kind of wedding thing?
婚礼的事
No. Madison, do not start with that.
不 麦迪逊 别提这事
I don't want a wedding or anything like a wedding.
我不想要婚礼或是任何形式的庆祝
I don't want my mother to do anything
我不希望我妈妈做什么
or Ricky's mothers to do anything
或者里奇的妈妈做什么
or my best friends to do anything.
或者我最好朋友做什么
All right?
可以吗
She went over there.
她去了那边
And she took Robie there, not me, Robie.
她带去了罗比 不是我 是罗比
I don't even get to yell at Ashley.
我甚至不能再对艾希礼吼了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表