剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
No we're not, but as soon as my mom gets back,
我们还没结呢 但是等我妈一回来
I think we will definitely plan that wedding.
我们就立马筹备婚礼
Just to keep me from fooling around with anyone else?
就为了让我不要到处乱搞吗
No. Yeah, that's it, isn't it?
不是啊 是的 就是这原因 不是吗
Amy, Clementine is a friend.
艾米 克拉姆汀是我朋友
She's just a friend, a friend from my past.
只是朋友关系 我过去的朋友
I brought her here and introduced her to you
我带她来这里 然后介绍你们认识
so there wouldn't be a problem.
这都不该是问题啊
I know that, and I like her,
我知道 我挺喜欢她的
and it's not her fault that she slept with Jack
杰克该和格瑞丝复合时
when he's supposed to be
她和杰克睡了
getting back together with Grace.
也不是她的错
She didn't know.
她毫不知情呀
I don't know either, and it's none of our business.
我也不知道 这也不关我们的事
But, of course, she left her sweater here,
不过 当然 她把自己的毛衣落下了
so maybe she was planning to come back and get it.
或许她计划借取毛衣 再过来一次
Yeah, as soon as you left for school on Monday morning?
是啊 你周一早上一去学校她就来吗
It could happen.
有可能啊
A lot of things could happen,
很多事都有可能发生
but that's not going to happen.
但这绝不会发生
It's just that...
不过就是
I was fine until she showed up and reminded me
她出现之前我都平平安安的 她的出现
that you're at college with a bunch of good looking women.
点醒我 你在大学身边有一票美女
And Adrian.
对了 还有艾利安
And I feel completely vulnerable for some reason.
想到这我就会因为什么变得特别脆弱
What reason?
什么原因
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll text you later about what I'm doing tonight.
等下我短♥信♥告诉你我今晚的打算
Bye.
拜
Give Clementine her sweater. Bye.
把克拉姆汀毛衣还她 拜
So much for friends.
朋友的事告一段落吧
Busy here.
忙着呢
Take off. What?
让开 什么
You heard me. That's my girl.
你听见我说什么了 她是我女朋友
Oh, you're the...
哦 你是
Father. Yeah. Take off.
她肚里孩儿的爹 没错 走开
Thanks for helping me.
谢谢你帮我
What was that?
这是怎么回事
I wish I was the father.
我希望我是孩儿的爹
No, you don't.
可惜你不是
You don't want to be responsible
你不会想要年纪轻轻就
for my having a baby at 15.
承担起我十五岁生娃的责任
I would never have let that happen.
我可不会让这种事情发生
I'm really good with condoms.
我用套套挺熟练的
Yeah, but it's different when you're using them for sex.
没错 但嘿♥咻♥的时候用上套套挺难的
Joking.
开玩笑的啦
Does he ever call you? The father of the baby?
他打过电♥话♥给你吗 孩子的父亲
No. And if he did, I wouldn't take his call.
没有 就算他打来我也不会接
He knows the baby is being adopted, he's fine with it.
他知道孩子会被别人领养 他挺满意的
So you've talked to him.
这么说 你跟他谈过了
Before I left, yeah.
是的 在我离开前谈过
But he never calls just to see
之后就再也没打给你吗
how you're doing or anything?
问问你的情况
No.
没有
Okay, well, how are you doing?
好吧 你到底感觉怎么样呢
I was doing fine, before this conversation.
开始这段对话前 我一直挺好的啊
What is going on with you?
你怎么了
I want you to be my girlfriend,
我想要你做我的女朋友
but I don't really know how that works,
但我真的不知道要怎么做
especially since I can't drive.
尤其是我不会开车
I think you just say
我觉得你就说
you're my boyfriend and that's pretty much it.
你是我的男朋友 这就够了
It'll be years before we could actually go out on a real date.
还要很久我们才能真正出去约会
We're both so mature,
我们都很成熟
I just feel that we should be allowed to date,
我就觉得我们应该可以约会
I should be allowed to drive us on dates.
我们约会的时候 我应当可以开车
You're going to have to take that up with the DMV,
你应该去跟美国车辆管理局说这事
but in the meantime,
不过与此同时
if you do want to go out tonight,
如果你今晚想要约个会的话
I have to see the couple that's adopting the baby.
我要去走访几户要收养孩子的人家
You can go with me, if you want.
如果你想 可以跟我一起去
I'd love to be a part of that.
非常乐意成为其中的一份子
Part of what?
什么的一份子
Part of your life, the baby's life.
你生命中的一份子 还有孩子的
I'm not even going to be part of the baby's life,
我都不是她生命中的一份子呢
I'm just giving her life.
我只是赋予她生命
Still. It intrigues me.
不管怎么说 我挺好奇的
Then maybe you shouldn't go.
要不 你还是别去了
You shouldn't really have intrigue around something
你不应该对这样的事情感兴趣
you've got nothing to do with.
它跟你没有交集
Should you?
不是吗
I've been looking for you.
我正找你呢
I'm sorry I couldn't get out,
不好意思 我没办法出来
my dad told you, didn't he?
我爸爸告诉你了 是吧
Yeah, he told me.
没错 他告诉我了
Did you talk to Henry?
那你跟亨利说了没有
Yes. I talked to Henry. Have you talked to Henry?
是的 我跟他说了 你呢
How was I going to talk to Henry?
我该怎么跟亨利说呢
We'll talk.
咱回头再说吧
Dylan, hey, I'm really sorry.
迪兰 嘿 我真对不起你
My dad held me hostage this weekend,
我爸整个周末都不准我出门
I couldn't leave the house, not even with Alice.
我出不去 和爱丽丝一起都不行
I think he figured out what we were up to
我觉得他明白我们想要干嘛了
and I couldn't come and meet you.
所以我就不能出来见你
I couldn't even call you.
我也没办法打给你
I just got my phone back this morning.
我今早才拿回电♥话♥
Oh, it's okay.
哦 没关系啦
It's okay? How could it possibly be okay?
没关系 怎么可能没关系呢
Well, Henry came over and
亨利来过我家
we played mahjong with my parents and...
跟我父母和我一起打麻将
I'm just going to tell you, Henry kissed me.
然后我正打算告诉你 亨利吻了我
Henry kissed you? Wow. That is committed.
亨利吻了你 哇哦 真忠诚
He kissed me for real.
他认真地吻了我
What? Come on, no, he didn't.
什么 拜托 不可能
He wants to date me.
他想跟我约会
Well, he can't date you, I'm dating you.
他不能跟你约会 你是我女朋友
And hey, he wasn't supposed to try to trick you,
他不该耍你
he was supposed to try to trick your parents.
他应该是要耍耍你的父母
He told me that he saw me at that party first
他告诉我 他先在那个派对上看到我
and pointed me out to you
然后把我指给你看
and that he's always wanted to go out with me.
他一直都想跟我约会的
We saw you at the same time,
我们同时看到的你
and I was totally smitten with you and I still am.
我完全被你迷倒了 现在也是
Even more so now.
以后也一直是
Yeah, not being able to go out with each other,
没错 但是不能出去约会
that's a bit more of a problem than I had imagined.
这比我想象的还要麻烦
What if... Just until we can see each other again...
不如 等到我们可以再次约会的时候
What if I went out with Henry,
不如 我先假装跟亨利在一起
just to make my parents happy,
只是为了让我父母开心
and then Henry and I could break up
然后我就跟亨利分手
when you and I can see each other again.
到时候 咱们又可以在一起了
What! It's just an idea.
什么 这只是个设想嘛
I want to be with you,
我想跟你在一起
but if your dad's going to lock you in your room...
但是 如果你♥爸♥一直把你锁在屋子里
Then you're just going to go date Henry?
所以你就要跟亨利在一起吗
Well... I...
这 我
...can't do this right now, I just can't.
我现在不能谈这事 我就是不能
Ben! I have to ask you something.
本 我想问你个事
Do you regret getting involved with Amy?
你后悔过跟艾米产生瓜葛吗
Why?
为什么这么问
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表