剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
out of concern for her,
也只是出于对她的关心
and out of love for her.
和对她的爱
No, no, no, no, no, no. Ethan is my boyfriend.
不不不不 伊森是我的男朋友
Boy friend. Friend.
男性的朋友 是朋友
And you're my girlfriend. And that's why I'm here.
你是我女朋友 所以我才陪你来啊
Look, that's precious cargo in that belly.
那肚子里的宝贵船货
I'm just making sure it gets to the right port.
我要保证它停在对的港口
That was me.
这次是我
That's our daughter you're talking about.
你说的是我们的女儿
Yeah, why don't you just quit talking?
是啊 你干嘛不闭嘴
What?
咋了
This is why Mom said you shouldn't meet these people.
这就是为什么妈妈说你不该去见他们
You don't know when to keep your mouth shut.
你不知道什么时候该闭嘴
Good thing I didn't.
真庆幸我不知道
If these people can't handle a few simple questions,
要是这些人连几个简单问题都应付不了
they shouldn't be adopting a baby.
他们就不应该领养孩子
It's none of your business.
这与你无关
I'm sure Kathy and her parents and her grandmother
我相信凯西和她父母 外婆
all put a lot of thought and effort
费尽周折
finding just the right couple
想尽办法才找到合适的夫妇
and then you went and screwed it all up.
你一去 都被你搅和了
I didn't screw it all up, they did.
不是我搅和的 是他们
No! You did! You got everyone into a big argument.
不 就是你 你让每个人都争吵不休
Now the adoption could be in jeopardy.
现在领养的事儿岌岌可危
Then maybe she'll just have to keep the baby.
也许她应该把孩子留下来
She'd be a great mother.
她会成为一个好妈妈
Ethan, she doesn't want to be a mother at 15.
伊森 她不想15岁就当妈妈
She wants the baby to have a better home
她想让孩子有个更好的家
than what she can provide.
比她能给的要好
What are you thinking, you can be a dad at 15?
你在想什么 你15岁就能当爹了吗
You were.
你不就是
Geez.
天哪
You are not the father. And even if you were the father,
你不是孩子的父亲 即使你是
I think Kathy will still want the baby to be adopted
我认为凯西依然想要让别人领养孩子
because the two of you
因为你们俩不够岁数
are not old enough or mature enough to be parents.
也不够成熟为人父母
And I was 16 and hell of a lot more mature than you.
况且我当时是十六岁 比你成熟多了
Blah, blah, blah. You don't know what I'm capable of,
一派胡言 你根本不知道我的能力
you don't know Kathy, you don't know anything.
你不了解凯西 你什么都不知道
Yeah, I do. I know a lot.
怎么不了解了 我了解的很
And I know if I had it
我还知道 如果老天
all to do over again, I never would have...
再给我一个重来的机会 我绝对不会
Go on. You have to fix this.
继续啊 你得搞定这事
You have to apologize to everyone.
你得跟所有人道歉
And don't even offer an excuse because there is no excuse.
千万别找借口 因为你没有借口可找
This is a very serious matter, this is the life of a child.
此非儿戏 这关乎到一个孩子的命运
Exactly.
说得没错
Ethan,
伊森
this is also about Kathy.
这事也关乎到凯西
And Kathy's life. And Kathy's choices.
和她的命运 还有她的选择
You have to have respect for her.
你得尊重她的选择
I think mom already had this conversation with you,
我以为妈已经跟你说过了
and maybe you couldn't hear her, but listen to me.
或许你没办法听她的话 但你听我说
Back the freak off.
你给我靠边站
We don't have to go all the way.
我们不必一路到底
We're not going all the way.
我们不会一路到底
I'll settle for halfway.
我半路就停下来
It's so hot, not having sex.
这么做但是又不嘿♥咻♥ 真性感
Yeah. Kind of.
是啊 有点吧
Hey, guys! It's late for you to get home.
嘿 你俩回来得真晚
Mom made some brownies.
妈做了一些核仁巧克力饼
Oh. Thank you, Tom,
哦 谢谢 汤姆
you can just leave them on the table.
你把它放桌子上吧
Yeah, thanks Tom. The table's fine.
是啊 谢谢汤姆 放桌上就好
What is wrong with you?
你们怎么了
Why are you both out of breath?
为什么你们都气喘吁吁的
Uh... We've been...
呃 我们刚刚
...running. We've been running.
跑 我们跑步来着
Yeah, running, and now we need to rest.
没错 跑步 所以我们现在要休息下
Mind if I join you?
介不介意我也加入你们
Uh, I just have a few minutes, buddy,
老兄 我时间不多
and I need to talk to Grace while we're, um, resting.
利用休息的时间 我得跟格瑞丝谈谈
Yeah, he needs to talk to me. Private talk, so...
对啊他得跟我谈谈 私人谈话 所以
Goodnight. Yeah, yeah.
晚安咯 是啊是啊
You cannot
你 不准
spend the night.
在这 过夜
We're not gonna do anything.
我们什么都不做啊
Hey, let's take another look at that book.
我们再读读那本书吧
No, that's enough reading for one night.
不要 今晚已经读得够多了
I don't know whose book that is anyway.
而且我也不知道那是谁的书
It's not a very nice book.
那本书不太好
No, it isn't.
没错
Let me stay over. Just sleep over.
让我留下吧 就留下睡觉而已
Oh come on,
拜托
we're going to sleep together and not do anything?
我们就睡在一起什么都不做吗
Yeah. I don't think so.
我觉得不可能哦
Oh brother.
哦 老兄
I'm gone two minutes. Look at you!
我就离开一小会儿 看看你们
Get a room, will you?
找个屋子关上门再亲热好吗
Goodnight, George.
晚安 乔治
Goodnight, Kathleen. Call me.
晚安 凯瑟琳 打给我
I will. I'll call you and say goodnight.
会的 我会打给你说晚安的
Okay.
好的
Let me know when you want more.
你想要再进一步的时候就告诉我
You are so juvenile.
你真孩子气
Yeah, but you knew that when you got into this relationship.
不过咱们开始恋爱的时候你就知道这点了
Well, I can't wait. You don't have to.
我都等不了了 你不用等啊
Get out of here. Goodnight.
快走吧你 晚安
I left my book.
我忘记拿我的书了
What book is that?
是什么书啊
Just my book.
就是我的书而已
That's your book? Fifty Spices?
那是你的书 五十个辣妹
Yes.
没错
Tom, where did you get a book like that?
汤姆 你从哪里得到这本书的
I fired someone
有个人上班时间读这本书
for reading that book at work.
我就把他开除了
And then you kept it?
然后你就留着它了
I kept it, but I didn't read it at work.
我是留着没错 但是我上班时间没读
I read it on the bus.
我坐公交车的时候读
Well, I threw it away.
好吧 我把它扔了
No you didn't. It's right there on the counter.
你没扔啊 书就摆在那边啊
Tom, I don't think you should be reading books like that.
汤姆 我觉得不应该读这种书
Why not? I don't have a girlfriend.
为什么不行 我又没有女朋友
A dirty book is not a substitute for a girlfriend.
色情读物也不可能替代女朋友
It's not dirty, it's sexy.
那不是色情 是性感
Uh, no, it's really not.
不 其实还真不是
Tom, for people who haven't had sex before
汤姆 对于未失童贞
and are young, like yourself,
的年轻人 像你这样的
books like that
色情书刊
create ridiculous expectations about women.
会制♥造♥出对女性不切实际的期待
And those kind of books, honey,
而且这样的书 宝贝
are very disrespectful to women.
很不尊重女性
Believe me,
相信我
I'm getting a new respect for women.
我倒是对女性产生了新的看法
I had no idea
我以前不知道
women would let you do things like that.
女性竟然可以让你做出那样的事情
They won't. Oh, they will.
她们不会 她们会的
It's right there in that book.
书上就那么写的
What? I think we should throw that book away.
怎么了 我认为我们该把这书扔了
It's not our book, it's my book.
那不是我们的书 是我的书
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表