剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You're going to be taking a second year
你高三得上
of algebra of your junior year.
第二年的代数课
I'm afraid I'm not.
恐怕我不会上了
Because if I keep going with this,
因为如果我继续这么做的话
no one's going to be taking algebra.
没有人会上代数课了
I'm going to change things around here.
我要改变这里的现状
Around where?
这里是哪里
Around school, the entire school system.
学校 整个学校教育体制
I'm gonna get algebra remove from the school curriculum.
我要把代数课从学校课程中除去
Well, unless you grant to make that happen by Monday,
除非你保证让它在周一之前发生
I suggest you get on over to Kathy's
我还是建议你去凯西那儿
and get some help with that midterm.
让她多帮帮你的期中考试
What's the worst that can happen if I just fail algebra?
我代数没过最坏的情况是什么
I mean, I should fail,
我的意思是 我应该考不及格
otherwise there's no point spend my effort
要不然我费那么大力气把代数
to get algebra removed from schools.
从学校课程中除去也没什么意义
Ethan, I agree with you
伊森 我同意你说的
in that requiring all students to take algebra
要求所有学生都上代数课
could possibly keep students who's bad at algebra
可能会让那些学不好代数的学生
from succeeding in school overall.
不能很好地完成整个学业
And even though algebra is used by accountants,
即使会计
financial planners, engineers, physicists,
理财规划师 工程师 物理学家
and a lot of occupations,
还有很多职业需要用到代数
not everyone does get algebra
但并不意味着所有职业都要用到代数
and not everyone uses it in their adult life.
也不是说所有人成年后都会用到代数
But some people do.
但是有些人确实需要用到
I haven't found one.
我还没发现这种人
Good morning.
早上好
Well, good morning.
早上好
What's all this?
这些都是什么
I thought you might like breakfast in bed.
我想你会喜欢在床上吃早餐
I should be making you breakfast in bed.
应该是我让你在床上享用早餐
So, is this what you call being your own person, waiting on me?
这就是你所谓的做你自己吗 服侍我
Yes. I wanted to make you breakfast and I did.
没错 我想给你做早餐我就做了
But you're making me breakfast
但是你给我做早餐
because you don't want to go to New York.
是因为你不想去纽约
Not true.
不是这样的
I wanna go, just maybe not this year.
我想去 只不过可能不是今年
It's something we have to figure out.
我们得一块去解决这件事
I like that.
我很喜欢那句话
I like that it's something "We" Have to figure out,
我喜欢你说是"我们"一块去解决这件事
sounds like two mature adults in a healthy relationship.
像是两个处于良好关系的成熟年轻人说的话
Omar, I'm really proud of you,
欧马 我真的为你感到骄傲
but I want you to be proud of me too.
但是我希望你也能以我为荣
And if I'm just your live-in girlfriend
但如果我只是你的同居女友
trying to get into college while you have this big important job,
在你找到这么好的工作时还努力去上大学
then I don't think you're going to be so proud of me
那我觉得你不会以我为荣
and I'm certainly not going to be proud of me.
而我自己肯定也不会很自豪
Look, I need to finish all of my core classes
我需要完成我所有的核心课程
and it doesn't cost anything for me to live here,
而我住在这儿也不用花钱
I don't know, maybe you could work it out with your company
你是不是能和你公♥司♥商量下
so you can work from here the first year.
第一年能让你在这儿工作呢
The first teachers we're working with are in New York,
和我们共事的第一批教师在纽约
if I'm going to be involved in this project from the ground up,
如果我想从头到尾参与这个项目的话
I have to be there.
我就必须去那里
Okay. But not every day,
行 但是不用每天
not every weekend, not all the time.
每周 每时每刻都在那儿吧
Why don't you find a couple of schools
你为什么不在纽约找些
that look good to you in New York, and let's see whether or not
你喜欢的学校 然后看看能不能
your credits would transfer
把你的学分转过去
and how long it'll take you to get in.
需要多久才能入学
And you're not my girlfriend, you're my fiancee.
还有你不是我的女朋友 你是我的未婚妻
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
Maybe you couldn't even get into
也许你明年秋季
a college in New York for next fall,
都不能到纽约的大学上学
and in that case, I guess you should continue classes here,
那样的话 我猜你应该会继续在这里上学
but we don't know, maybe you can get in.
但我们也不知道 也许你能申请成功呢
Let's get the information before we make any decisions.
我们做决定前先查点资料
That sounds totally reasonable to me. Good.
这听起来很合理 好的
So you made me breakfast,
既然你给我做了早饭
why don't we take a drive
我们过会何不去
to the beach later and I'll buy you lunch?
海边兜兜风 然后我请你吃午餐
Sorry. I told Grace I'd have lunch with her.
抱歉 我答应和格瑞丝吃午餐了
You're having lunch with Grace?
你要和格瑞丝吃午饭吗
Mmm-hmm. Enjoy.
是的 好好享用早餐吧
I just want some options, that's all.
我只想多点选择 就这样
And I'll probably go to school right here next fall,
我可能明年秋天就在这里上学呢
but I don't have any acceptance letters yet,
但是我还没收到任何录取通知书
but I do have options.
但是我还有选择的余地
And it's April, I have a month or two to decide.
而且现在是四月 我还有一两个月来做决定
Plus the school we went to visit in Utah, it was amazing.
而且我们去犹他州参观的那所大学棒极了
And it's really only like four or five hours away if you drive.
你开车的话 其实只要四五个小时路程
Yeah. I guess. But four or five hours is four or five hours.
我想是的 但还是要四五个小时
You want to be four or five hours from me?
你想离我这么远吗
I don't want to be, but I can't like move the school here.
我不想 但我没法把学校搬到这
Well, I'm already so far behind,
我已经落后这么多了
I could just transfer and go with you.
我可以转校 和你一起走
Yeah. I'm sure you could but... I think we should wait to
你肯定可以 但我想我们应该等等看
see how it goes when you get your cast off.
你的石膏拆后恢复如何
You're probably going to be playing football again next fall.
你明年秋天很可能重回赛场
Yeah, but it wouldn't mean anything if you weren't here to watch.
对 但你不来看比赛又有什么意义
That's sweet.
真感人
I saw this class, it's for young couples who want to get married,
我发现门课 为想结婚却还没订婚
who aren't engaged yet.
的年轻情侣设立
It's a thing on campus.
是大学独有的
You want to take that class with me, as kind of a first step?
你想和我上这个课吗 就当第一步
Well, I just...
我只是
I feel like I'm just finishing high school
我觉得我高中刚毕业
and I have all these decisions to make about college.
要做这么多关于大学的决定
Maybe it's just not the right time.
也许只是还没到时候
It's spring, this is when people are in love.
春天来了 大家都在热恋
I think the class is just starting up.
我想这门课要开始了
Really? Huh. How long is the class?
是吗 要上多久
It's a couple of hours, once a week for four weeks.
几个小时 一周一次上四周
Well. Let me think about it.
我考虑下
It's through the campus ministry.
是大学部活动
Okay! I'll think about it.
好 我会考虑
Amy!
艾米
Someone is waiting to say good morning.
儿子等你起床说早安呢
Hey. Hey, buddy.
小伙儿
Wanna get in bed with mommy?
想和妈妈一起睡吗
No, he doesn't. He wants mommy to get out of bed.
他不想 他想让妈妈起床
It's nine o'clock.
九点了
Is it? Yeah.
是吗 是
I was so tired.
我太累了
Yeah, nothing I can do about that.
我也没办法
Now I have to go to work.
我现在得去上班
Are you going to drop John off?
你送约翰吗
Drop him off where? It's Saturday. Oh, right. I forgot.
送他去哪 今天周六 我给忘了
Really, if you're going to get a shower before I leave,
说真的 你要想在我走前洗个澡
you have to get up, I need to get downstairs.
就得起来 我得下楼了
I showered when I got in.
我到家就洗了
Did John have breakfast?
约翰吃早饭了吗
At six.
六点就吃了
Amy? Don't you want to get up?
艾米 你不想起床吗
Yes. Yes, Ricky.
没有 里奇
All right, I'll get up. I'm getting up.
我会起的 现在就起
You want some breakfast? No, I'm fine, you can go.
你想吃早饭吗 没事 你走吧
I know I can go,
我知道我可以走
I just thought I'd make you breakfast, hear about your trip.
只是想给你做早饭 听你说说这趟旅行
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表