剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'm leaving.
我走
I wish someone had let me know.
我希望有人告诉我
I would have sent flowers or called you or something.
我会送花或是打电♥话♥给你
That's really sweet, Anne,
你真贴心 安妮
but there was nothing anyone could really do.
但这件事没人帮得了我
It took a few days to notify my dad,
我过了几天才通知我爸
and then he actually sent a telegram
结果他和他的新太太
saying that he and his new wife
只是发了封电报来
were unable to come to the funeral.
说他们无法参加葬礼
That's pretty cold. Yeah.
太心寒了 是啊
But I guess in his eyes, my mom betrayed him
但我想在他眼里 妈妈背叛他的那刻
so he'd already said goodbye to her.
他就已经和她永别了
Well, is there anything I can do?
我能为你做什么吗
I don't think so.
我想不能
Unless... Unless?
除非... 除非
How well do you know George's mom?
你了解乔治的母亲吗
Well, I haven't seen much of her
从孩子们上小学之后
since the girls were in elementary school.
我就没怎么见过她
She used to spend the summer with us here and there,
她夏天偶尔会和我们在一起
but she's always been a bit of a nomad.
但她过得有点像游牧民族
Do you think she would like to see Palm Springs?
你觉得她会喜欢棕榈泉吗
George already asked me to ask her.
乔治已经让我去问她了
She's great, don't get me wrong,
别误会 我觉得她很酷
but I just...
我只是...
I really want to settle in with George and she's just...
我真的很想和乔治安定下来但她...
I got it. Thank you.
我懂 谢谢
And if she doesn't want to go,
如果她不想去
it's fine, we'll be okay.
也没什么 我们会好好的
No, I can talk her into it, I'm sure.
没事 我会说服她的 确定
And thank you for asking me to do something.
谢谢你愿意让我帮忙
I'm feeling a bit like a woman with no country.
我现在感觉自己是无家可归的女人
I don't have my old family,
就像乔治说的
as George puts it,
之前的家庭不属于我了
and I don't have a new family,
也没有新的家庭
so I'm just feeling a little bit lost.
所以我有点迷失
Anyway, I guess I thought that
无论如何 我本以为
since we've all known each other for such a long time,
一直以来我们都这么熟悉
and you and I get along,
我们相处得也很好
and our daughters are friends,
女儿们又是朋友
I don't know, I just...
我不知道 只是...
I guess I thought that I would still be a part of the family.
只是以为自己还是这个家庭的一份子
That sounds ridiculous now that I say it.
我这样说太荒谬了
No. No, it doesn't.
不 不 一点也不
It does to George. I'll talk to George.
乔治那么觉得 我会和他谈谈
You know, he's... He's still angry about Robbie.
他...他还对罗比的事耿耿于怀
He's angry?
他还生气
I still can't believe that he claimed to be his father.
我现在都难以置信他自称是他爸爸
A noble gesture.
那是种大度的姿态
Completely misguided and legally-questionable,
完全惺惺作态 可能还是违法行为
but I guess you could also consider it noble.
但勉强也能算作是大度
Sorry. I thought you weren't speaking to me.
对不起 我以为你再不跟我说话了
You've hardly spoken to me all week.
这一周你几乎没跟我说过话
Yeah, well, I missed you.
我想你了
You just showed up because you missed me.
你突然出现是因为想我了
All right, I was at Ricky's using his computer
我在里奇家用他的电脑
and Amy came home and they got into a big argument
艾米回家以后 他俩大吵一架
and I didn't want to wait for Shakur and Margaret to pick me up
我又不想等着尚克和玛格丽特来接我
so I took the bus here.
所以我坐巴士来的
I knew how to take the bus here.
我知道怎么坐车过来
Okay. So it had nothing to do with your wanting to see me,
好吧 这么说你只是顺便路过
it was just convenient for you to drop by.
根本不是想来见我
Yeah, but I wanted to see you.
没错 可是我也想见你
Really?
真的
You've avoided me all week at school.
你在学校躲了我一周
No, I haven't. Yeah, you have.
我没有 你有
Well, I've had a lot of tests and...
我有好多场考试
I'm still getting the hang of algebra.
而且我还在钻研代数
Are you still coaching Brian?
你还在辅♥导♥布莱恩吗
Are you still helping Layla?
你还在帮助蕾拉
Helping her with algebra? No.
帮她学习代数吗 没有
Are you going out with Layla?
你在和蕾拉约会吗
Going out with her?
跟她约会
I can't drive, where are we going to go?
我不会开车啊 我们能去哪里约会
Answering a question with a question
以问题来回答问题
is usually a sign that someone is lying.
通常说明这个人在撒谎
Really?
是吗
Well, you answered my question with a question.
你也一样以问答问
Are you coaching Brian?
你还在辅♥导♥布莱恩吗
Yeah, I am.
是的
But I am not going out with Brian.
但是我没跟他约会
I didn't ask you that.
我没问你这个
Look, Kathy,
听着 凯西
you're my girlfriend,
你是我的女朋友
or I want you to be my girlfriend,
或者说我想要你做我的女朋友
and I really did want to see you.
我真的想要见到你
I've been wanting to talk to you because...
我一直想跟你谈谈 因为
I just want to know where we stand.
我想知道咱俩到了哪一步
Because?
为什么
Because I want to know.
因为我想知道
Because I care about you.
因为我在乎你
And because, honestly, Layla is offering me things
坦白说 也因为蕾拉在追我
that would put us on an equal status.
让我很为难
You can wait for your parents on my front steps.
你可以在我家前门台阶上等着
Goodnight and goodbye.
晚安 再见
I hope we can still be...
希望我们可以继续做
Hey, kiddo, we're taking off.
孩子 我们就要出发了
Just wanted to let you know.
过来告诉你一声
And you can let my mother know.
你可以告诉我妈
And by taking off, you mean what?
出发 你们是什么意思
A spin around the neighborhood?
在社区周围转转
Salmon fishing in Alaska. I got some friends up there...
去阿♥拉♥斯加钓鲑鱼 我有朋友在那里
Oh, no, no! You cannot go to Alaska.
不 不 你们不能去阿♥拉♥斯加
Why not? It's a beautiful ride.
为什么不行 多美的骑行啊
We're going to see the Redwoods on the way up.
这一路我们要去看红杉林
Did you ask your mother about this?
你跟你妈说过这事了吗
I'm a grown man. I left a note.
我是成年人了 我留了个字条
Well, I doubt she's found it
我怀疑她压根没看到
or she would have called me by now.
要不这会儿该给我打电♥话♥了
I know, that's why I said you could tell her.
我知道 所以我才说你可以告诉她
I need a word with my mom, Tom.
我得单独跟我妈说几句 汤姆
No. I know what you're going to say.
才不要 我知道你要说什么
Damn it.
真讨厌
What?
有话快说
Uh, Mom, Tom has a job.
老妈 汤姆是有工作的人
He can't just hop on a bike and take off.
他不能跳上机车 说走就走
He called his boss, Milton.
他给老板米尔顿打电♥话♥了
Milton said he could go.
米尔顿同意他去
Once in a lifetime opportunity.
一生中就这么一次机会
He has to ask his mother.
他得先问问他妈妈
He asked your mother and I said yes.
他问了你妈 我同意了
Come on. Tom on the back of a bike for thousands of miles?
让汤姆坐在机车后座上 骑几千英里
I've never had an accident.
我从没出过意外
I know that, but...
我知道 但是
But what? We're not wanted at home,
但是什么 有人不想让我们呆在家里
we're taking off.
我们要出发了
Who said you're not wanted?
谁不想让你们呆在家里
It's just... I know.
只是 我知道
You just got married, her mom died,
你们刚结婚 她的母亲又去世了
there's stuff going on.
有很多事要面对
I don't take any offense, but I think Tom did somehow.
我并不生气 但是我想汤姆是有点情绪
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表