剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager...
《青春密语》前情提要
You would not believe what I've been doing
你不会相信我为摆脱这事
to try to get out of this!
一直在干什么
I have been picking out china patterns.
我一直在挑瓷器样式
So, when are you getting married?
那你们何时成婚
Deeper I get myself into this
我在这事上陷得越深
the more I feel absolutely certain
越十分地确定
that I don't want to get married.
我不想结婚
I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
You're not in love with him.
你不爱他
And I know you don't want to get married.
我也知道你不想结婚
Why would you want to destroy the lives of three people?
你为何想要毁掉三人的生活
No matter how much those three love each other,
不管他们三个多相爱
Amy does not want to marry Ricky.
艾米不想嫁给里奇
You never asked Amy about what Adrian said?
你没向艾米问过艾利安说的事吗
Amy can tell me if she doesn't want to get married.
艾米不想结婚会告诉我的
Goodbye, Adrian.
再见 艾利安
Can you do anything to get out of it?
你能想办法退出吗
I joined months ago.
我几个月前就参军了
My mom asked me to drop this gift off to you.
我妈让我把这个礼物带给你
I just don't want to get married right now.
我只是不想马上结婚
Then don't. Take your time.
那就别结 慢慢来
When I have sex with Amy, I don't really feel anything.
我和艾米上♥床♥时没任何感觉
I've got nothing to give back except her freedom.
我除了给她自♥由♥无以回报
Very few people are gutsy enough to call off a wedding.
很少有人勇于取消一场婚礼
The day after graduation,
毕业典礼后的第二天
she just disappears and goes to New York. Easy.
她就会消失去纽约 很简单
This is it, Amy. You're in or you're out.
现在就决定 艾米 你嫁还是不嫁
So, what time does the game start tomorrow night?
明晚比赛几点开始
7:00. Home field.
七点 主场
Good. I won't have to leave work early.
很好 我不用早退了
You don't have to go.
你们不必去的
Of course we're going.
我们当然要去
We're not gonna miss seeing you march
我们不会错过你第一次
in your first high-school halftime.
高中半场休息时的列队表演
I thought you didn't even like marching bands,
我以为你都不喜欢行进乐队
and I mean you hate football.
你连橄榄球都讨厌
Yeah, but I love you. I don't have to go, do I?
没错 但我爱你 我非得去吗
Yes.
对
Can I talk to the two of you alone?
我能和你们单独谈谈吗
You have to talk to them alone about something? Like what?
你要和他们单独谈点事吗 什么事
Finally deciding to wear a bra?
终于决定穿胸罩了吗
Ashley, why don't you get that? It's probably for you.
艾希礼 去接电♥话♥吧 可能是找你的
Must be serious. She's sitting down.
问题肯定很严重 她坐下了
Why the long face, sweetheart?
怎么闷闷不乐的 宝贝
It's for you. It's a guy.
找你的 是个男的
You have a boyfriend? Is that what you're trying to tell us?
你有男朋友了 你想告诉我们这个吗
Hello? George, why don't we give her some privacy.
喂 乔治 给她点私人空间吧
See? I told you.
看 我告诉过你
Boys like nice girls. Come on.
男孩喜欢好姑娘 走吧
Ben? No.
本 不
No, I'm sorry, I... I don't remember.
不 抱歉 我不记得了
Amy?
艾米
What's going on? Oh. I just, um,
怎么了 我只是
wanted to come pick up a few things.
想来拿点东西
Just stuff I should have gotten rid of a long time ago.
就是些老早该扔掉的东西
Yeah, I came over to do the same thing.
我也是过来干这个的
Everything okay?
都还好吧
Yeah. Everything is fine.
一切都好
As always, I'm sure everyone's going to
大家肯定依旧
have an opinion about my marrying Ricky.
不赞成我嫁给里奇
Ah, forget about everyone else but your family,
别管你家庭以外的其他人
You have a family, married or not.
不管你结婚与否 你都有个家
Are you happy, Dad?
你高兴吗 爸爸
I am.
高兴
I really am.
是真高兴
Took a long time coming, Ames.
姗姗来迟啊 艾米
Took a long, long time for me to grow up.
我花了很长时间变成熟
So, sorry if you got hurt along the way by anything that I did.
其间我的行为若伤到了你 我很抱歉
But, um,
不过
everyone is always trying to do the best they can
任何时候大家总是尽力
for who they are at any given time.
展现最好的一面
Including me.
我也是
And including you.
你也是
We had a lot of family dinners around this table.
咱们在这张桌上有过很多家庭聚餐
Lot of birthdays, anniversaries, family dinners.
很多生日 纪念日 家宴
This was where all the news happened, good and bad.
这是所有喜讯和噩耗发生的地方
For a while.
有段时间是
Then as things got worse, we kind of moved into the kitchen,
然后每况愈下 我们都快搬进厨房♥了
like this room was too classy for the arguments, you know?
好像这屋太美好 不适合争吵
Didn't want to argue with your mother
不想和你母亲
in front of the wedding china or something.
在婚礼饰品之类的东西前吵架
Yeah, the kitchen kind of became
是啊 有事发生时
the center of the house when things got real.
厨房♥快成房♥子的主厅了
Glad you're home.
欢迎回家
You're only young once. You should be having a little fun.
青春只有一次 你该找点乐子
Why are you two taking a test? They're for you.
你俩验什么孕 是给你的
I think the only way to be absolutely sure
我觉得唯一能绝对确认的方法
is if you go see a doctor.
是去看医生
I don't have that kind of doctor. All I have is a pediatrician.
我没有妇科医生 只有儿科医生
Do you guys mind?
你们能回避下吗
Oh, okay.
好的
It's Amy, right?
是艾米对吧
You don't think I could ever forget
你不会以为我已经忘了
the night we spent together at band camp, do you?
我们在乐队野营时共度的那晚吧
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What are you staring at? Nothing.
你看什么呢 没什么
I know what you were looking at.
我知道你在看什么
Well, it's not exactly
也不是
as if you're trying to hide anything lately.
你最近试着在躲的那个什么啦
Excuse me? Before anybody gets really upset here,
你说什么 在某人真生气前
let's just talk about this.
咱们聊聊这事吧
About this?
聊这个
I want to have sex.
我想做♥爱♥
Guess I showed up at a bad time.
我好像出现的有些不合时宜
Night!
晚安
I just had a baby!
我刚生完孩子
I'm really sorry you called me a slut
我很抱歉你因叫我荡♥妇♥
and got suspended from school.
而被停课
I'm sorry that you're a slut.
我很抱歉你是个荡♥妇♥
A slut and a slut.
荡♥妇♥ 还是荡♥妇♥
Being a slut
我是荡♥妇♥
is gonna keep Ricky interested in me and not you.
里奇就会一直对我感兴趣 而不是对你
You know, in the long run, while Ricky may love his son,
从长♥期♥来看 虽然里奇会爱他儿子
he's probably never going to love you
但他可能永远不会爱你
because you ruined his life.
因为你毁了他的人生
Good night.
晚安
Oh, and again, I'm sorry.
对了 再和你说一次 抱歉
I do love you, Amy.
我很爱你 艾米
I really do, but we've been back and forth so much
我真的很爱你 但我们反复了这么多次
how do we make this work?
我们真能在一起吗
How do you even start to forgive me for Adrian?
艾利安的事 你有可能原谅我吗
Why not just forget everything but how much we loved each other.
都忘了吧 只要记得我们曾经有多相爱
How much we still do.
现在又有多相爱
I swear to you, Amy Juergens,
我向你发誓 艾米·杰庚斯
I will never do anything again to hurt you.
我永远不会再做任何伤害你的事
Amy, Adrian's pregnant and it's my baby.
艾米 艾利安怀孕了 是我的孩子
Oh, God! Wait, wait!
上帝啊 等等 等等
What chance did we ever have at a relationship,
我们还有什么机会发展关系
when he was willing to step in and come to the rescue?
他每次都要来搅局
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表