剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager...
《青春密语》前情提要
We heard the good news! You got married!
我们听说这个好消息 你结婚啦
Hey, how are you? I heard you were in the hospital.
你怎么样 听说你去医院了
If you had cared how I am,
要是你真关心我的话
you would have called me
就该给我打电♥话♥
to tell me that you got married yourself.
亲口告诉我你结婚了
This year, I'm asking each of the seniors
今年我要求每个高年级生
to mentor a freshman coming into the school.
指导一个入学新生
That's a great idea.
这是个好主意
Kathy!
凯西
Hey!
你好
I don't mind talking to you,
我不介意跟你聊天
but I don't want to be like you.
但我可不想活得像你一样
There's something else that I need to tell you.
我要跟你说的还有别的事
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
You have a thing for young girls, don't you?
你对年轻女孩们不怀好意 不是吗
Look, pal, you just stepped over the line.
老兄 听着 你过分了
I love you!
我爱你
I've always loved you!
我一直爱着你
Pappas is our Tebow!
帕帕斯就是我们的狄柏
So why should we stay here if we could be in Italy?
既然能去意大利 我们为啥要呆在这里
I can't follow you all over the world.
我不能跟着你满世界地跑
Does your dad know
你♥爸♥爸是否知道
you decided to go to this cooking school?
你决定要去上烹饪学校的事情
What do you think I should do?
你说我应该做什么
I told you, you are on your own.
我告诉过你 你只能靠自己
Does that include all trouble?
包括所有的麻烦事吗
You really want to do this?
你真想这么做吗
Let this idiot marry us?
让这个白♥痴♥为咱们主婚
Not really. Thanks!
也不是 谢啦
We changed our mind! Oh, wait. But wait!
我们改变主意了 等等 等等
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
We can't say we're not married.
不能告诉别人我们还没结婚
We already said we are.
我们已经说过我们结了
You're kidding me, right? We can't keep this up.
你在开玩笑吧 我们不能再隐瞒下去了
Just look at the damage done in less than a week.
看看这不到一周的时间里惹了多少麻烦
We have to stop lying before this gets any worse.
我们得悬崖勒马 不能再撒谎了
Don't exaggerate. This is not
别大惊小怪的 又不是
some kind of crisis, we're just telling one lie.
什么危机 只是撒了个谎罢了
Uh, what? It's not one lie.
什么 这不是一个谎
It's a lie that's leading to another one and another one
而是为了圆谎 一而再地
and another one, because it's such a big lie!
撒谎 因为这根本就是个弥天大谎
Whoa. What are you yelling at me for?
你干嘛冲着我吼
You're as much to blame for this as I am.
你也没好到哪儿去
No, I'm not!
与我无关
You're the one who blurted out, "Oh, we're married!"
是你脱口而出说"我们结婚了"
Yeah? Well, if you didn't like it,
是吗 要是你不愿我这样说
you should have blurted out, "No, we're not!"
你就该戳穿我说"不 我们没结婚"
Seven, eight, nine, ten.
七 八 九 十
Look, Amy, I think we have to get
艾米 我想等我爸回来后
our parents together tonight when my dad gets home,
今晚把我们双方父母都叫到一块
all of them, and we have to tell them the truth.
叫上所有人 把事实全盘托出
I can't live like this. We can't live like this.
我不能这样 我们不能这样继续下去了
Yes, we can. We have to!
不 我们可以 我们必须这样
We'll just do what my parents did.
照我父母的样做就行了
We'll say we got married when we didn't,
没结婚的时候说我们结了
and then we'll get married and not say we did.
等真正结了就不说
No, I don't want to do what your parents did.
不 我不想像你父母那样做
I don't want to live a lie for God knows how long.
我不想一辈子背负着谎言生活
It's not even really a lie when you think about it.
你仔细想想 这根本不算谎言啊
It's just delaying telling the truth.
只是暂时隐瞒真♥相♥罢了
And I had to lie! My dad was so proud of us!
我不得不撒谎 老爸以我们为荣
So proud of me. He loves me.
以我为荣 他爱我
He'll still love you if
要是你告诉他
you tell him we didn't go through with it.
我们没结婚 他还是爱你的
We can elope any time you want.
只要你想 我们随时都可以私奔
Run off a second time?
再次私奔吗
After seeing how everyone
你也看到了
feels about our running off the first time?
我们这次私奔大家的感受了吧
Yes. Really, Amy?
是啊 说真的吗 艾米
Yes! Really! We'll get married
是啊 真的 我们去结婚
and they don't need to know when or where.
没必要让他们知道何时何地
No, because they think we're married now,
不行 因为他们以为我们已经结了
and we're not!
但实际上并没有
And until then, we can't just keep lying.
在此之前 继续撒谎是不行的
We're getting into this deeper and deeper.
我们只会越陷越深
Calm down, all right? Don't tell me to calm down.
冷静点 好吗 别叫我冷静
I hate that. "Calm down."
我讨厌那样 "冷静点"
It's not a good thing to say to me when I'm not calm.
我不冷静的时候这么说我可不明智
It makes me more not calm.
只会让我更抓狂
I'm sorry, but I can't really talk about this anymore.
很抱歉 但我真心不能再继续说这事
I have to go.
我得走了
John!
约翰
This conversation isn't over.
话还没说完呢
We haven't decided what we're going to do yet.
我们还没有决定要怎么做
I have. John! Come on,
我有决定了 约翰 来
come on, sweetie. Let's go.
小甜心 我们走
You have to get to the nursery
你得去托儿所
and Mommy has to get to school.
妈妈要去上学了
Okay?
好吗
What?
怎么了
Amy, think about it.
艾米 好好想想吧
We can't do this. We can't do this to John.
我们不能这样 不能这样对约翰
There are a lot of bad consequences to lying and
撒谎的后果不堪设想
teaching our son that it's okay to lie could be one of them.
其中之一就是教坏我们儿子撒谎
Telling the truth can have
说实话也会
bad consequences, too, you know.
带来不良的后果
Come on, let's just get
拜托了 我们把实话
everything out in the open and deal with it.
告诉大家 一起来面对
We can just apologize for lying and just...
我们可以为撒的谎道歉 然后
Just do what? Go back to not being married?
做什么 回到未婚状态吗
I like being married, being pretend married.
我喜欢已婚状态 假装已婚
I don't.
我不喜欢
Okay, but you like me, right?
好吧 但是你喜欢我 对吧
I like you.
我喜欢你啊
So, just pretend to be married for right now and then
那就假装现在结了婚 然后
you can decide where and when we get married next time.
决定下次何时何地结婚
See you later, husband.
待会见 老公
See you later, pretend wife.
回见 假老婆
Ashley? What, are you hiding or something?
艾希礼 怎么 你在跟我躲猫猫吗
No!
不
I got a "Dear Dad" Letter!
我收到了"给爸爸的信"
A "Dear Dad" Letter!
"给爸爸的信"啊
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
是 我听见了
So, she left? For Italy?
她离家出走了吗 去意大利了
Like you didn't know?
装得跟自己不知道一样
I didn't know!
我是不知道啊
I texted her and she didn't text me back.
我发短♥信♥给她了 她没回
Oh, really, Anne?
是吗 安妮
Ashley has enough money to get to Italy
难道艾希礼自己有钱去意大利
to live in Italy without anyone's help?
靠自己住在意大利吗
She has a credit card,
她有信♥用♥卡♥啊
but I don't think it's enough to get her to Italy.
但应该不够她去意大利的
It has a $200 limit.
只有200美元额度
Then how did she get to Italy!
那她怎么去意大利的
Toby?
托比帮忙的吗
Toby, of course, Toby.
托比 当然是托比
The two of them ran off together to have sex in Italy!
这俩人偷跑意大利去滚床单了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表