剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Would you? Mom, we're getting married.
是吗 妈妈 我们要结婚了
Why would she take off for New York right after we get married?
为什么她要刚结婚就去纽约呢
We're still trying to figure everything out.
我们还在努力解决所有的问题
We don't even know if she can afford to go to that school.
我们甚至不知道她能不能上得起那个学校
Never mind.
没关系的
Just do your homework so I can do mine, all right?
你先做你的作业 然后我做我的
I don't think you're going to be able to
我觉得你没办法
get any homework done now.
做任何作业
Shut up and focus!
闭嘴 专心做你的
Okay, uh, if I can't get the apartment and the dorm room,
如果要让我在公♥寓♥和宿舍之间选的话
I'll take the apartment.
我选公♥寓♥
I think it's best if you live in the dorm
我觉得你大学第一年
your first year of school, get to know some new people.
最好还是住宿舍 和其他人认识一下
Some not-Amy people?
不是艾米的其他人吗
You said it, not me.
这话可是你说的 不是我
But yes, some not-Amy people.
但没错 不是艾米的其他人
But I can get the apartment if I want?
如果我想要的话 能让我住公♥寓♥吗
Yeah, you can make the decision as to where you're gonna live
是的 你可以在我给你的选项里
from whatever choices I've approved for you.
选自己想住的地方
Don't forget, I'm paying for it
别忘了 钱是我付的
and you're going to be on a budget.
你得有个预算
You think you can get an apartment cheaper than the dorms?
你觉得你能找一间比宿舍更便宜的公♥寓♥吗
Well, I've been looking and an apartment might be slightly more.
我一直在看 公♥寓♥可能稍微偏贵
Couple of hundred a month more, for something near campus.
如果是学校附近的话 一个月贵几百块
But it would be quieter and probably safer and...
但比较安静 可能也更安全...
Fine. Let's see what we can find.
好吧 我们看看都能找到些什么样的
You look and I'll look.
你也去找 我也去找
But don't come back to me
但别拿着一间
with one place that you just have to have
价钱是宿舍的两倍的公♥寓♥
that's twice what the dorms would be.
回来找我
And if Amy needs...
如果艾米需要...
Stop trying to find a place that fits you and Amy!
别找让你和艾米一起住的公♥寓♥了
You're already giving them a place to live on the West Coast,
你已经在西海岸给他们一个地方住了
why not the East Coast, too?
东海岸为什么不也一起给了呢
What on earth are you envisioning?
你到底是怎么想的
That she's going to be his wife here and your girlfriend there?
她在这做他的老婆 去那做你女朋友吗
I'm envisioning her not getting married,
我想她不要结婚
breaking things off with Ricky
和里奇一刀两断
and moving in with me as a friend.
搬过来和我像朋友那样一起住
You're not having any pizza?
你匹萨一口都不吃吗
Guess he's not having any pizza.
我看他是一口都不想吃了
I can eat my pizza somewhere else if this is a bad time.
如果时机不对 我去其他地方吃匹萨吧
Yeah, this is a bad time.
是啊 时机不太对
I would do anything to get Ben to drop this
我不惜任何代价 只想断了本
stupid, stupid pursuit of Amy Juergens!
对艾米·杰庚斯愚蠢的追求
Maybe I can talk to him. No one can talk to him.
或许我能和他谈谈 没人说得通他
My son is going to ruin his life no matter what.
我儿子是铁了心要毁了他的人生了
He's already wasted his high school years
他已经毁了他高中这几年
and now it continues into college.
现在大学又要重蹈覆辙了
I said I didn't want any pizza.
我说了我不吃匹萨
Okay, well, I'm going to have some pizza
是我想吃匹萨
and I don't have anyone to talk to while I eat the pizza,
但我吃的时候没人陪我说话
so can I hang out in here?
我能在这里吃吗
I'm feeling kind of lonely.
我有些孤独
Chloe, you got to make some friends, all right?
克洛伊 你出去交点朋友吧
I've got about a month
我差不多整整一个月
to find the perfect apartment in Manhattan,
都在曼哈顿找最合适的公♥寓♥
so I'm kind of busy here with my life.
所有我现在很忙
All right, well, I can help you.
我能帮你
I know how to use a computer.
我会用电脑
Or I could bring my computer in here
或者我去把我的电脑搬过来
and we can get online at the same time.
我们可以一起上网找
Look, it's just that...
其实...
I'd like to include you in what I'm doing here,
我很乐意算上你一份
but I talk to you and you talk to Dad,
但我和你说什么 你回头就告诉爸爸了
so I don't really want to include you, not to be rude.
所以我不想算你一份 无意冒犯
Yeah, not to be rude.
是啊 无意冒犯
We're not friends, we're brother and sister.
我们不是朋友 我们是兄妹
Or like brother and sister.
或者说是就像兄妹一样
Like? Come on.
像 拜托
You're coming here at 16 and I'm 18
你16岁过来 我18岁
and we're not brother and sister and we're not friends.
我们不是兄妹 也不是朋友
We're just living in the same house with the same parents.
我们只是有同一对父母 住在一起而已
But I'm moving out soon and you can have them all to yourself.
不过我就要搬出去了 你就能独享了
And good luck with that.
祝你好运
I know it's nice living here and all,
我知道住在这里很棒
but you may find it a bit restrictive
但当你想做一些
if there's ever anything
他们不希望你做的事情的时候
you want to do that they don't want you to do,
你会发现你受到了限制
like grow up.
比如 长大
All right, I'll just eat this in my room.
好吧 我回自己房♥间吃
Bon appetit.
吃个饱
I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
但愿我没伤害到你
I'm just... I'm a little caught up with this apartment thing.
我只是...对这个公♥寓♥的事情有点抓狂
No, you didn't hurt my feelings.
不 你没有伤害到我
And I do have friends and I have my own life.
我有朋友 有我自己的人生
I just thought I would try to talk to you
我只是以为我能和你谈谈
because your dad can't seem to talk to you. So...
因为你♥爸♥爸和你谈不了 所以
So, yeah, that's what I thought that was it. Go eat your pizza.
所以 就和我想的一样 吃你的匹萨去
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 亲爱的
Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?
你真的啥都不想吃
No, I'm not really hungry.
不 我真不饿
I have to go back to
我明天要回学校
school tomorrow and I have this test tomorrow,
还有这个考试
so I just kind of want to be alone.
所以我比较想一个人待会
Seriously. I need to be alone.
真的 我需要一个人待会
So do I, but Eva is here
我也是 但伊娃在这
and I told her I wanted to be with you.
我告诉她我想和你在一起
What's she doing here?
她在这做什么
She thinks she's helping, she wants to help.
她觉得她在帮忙 她想帮忙
Help do what? She can't bring Grandma back.
帮啥 她又不能让外婆起死回生
Sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
对不起 我不该说这种话
You seem kind of angry.
你似乎有点生气
Well, aren't you?
你不生气吗
I guess the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
我觉得得失自有天定
I mean, it just seems so unfair.
我是说 这太不公平了
Like, she finally shows up after all these years
因为外公疯狂地迷恋上了什么
and then we find out we've been robbed of a relationship with her
她才会过了这么多年才出现
because Grandpa was in some kind of cult.
可最后我们却和她天人永隔
I am never going to let some guy tell me what to do or think.
我绝不会让别人来告诉我做什么或想什么
I hope not. I'm not.
希望不会 本来就不会
Okay.
好吧
And just because Jack wants to get married right now,
因为杰克想立刻结婚
I'm not going to get married right now.
可我不会立刻结婚
I'm not going to get married before I'm ready to get married.
我没准备好结婚之前是不会结婚的
But you're wearing an engagement ring.
但你现在戴着订婚戒指
So what?
那又怎样
I can wear this thing for years before we get married.
我们结婚之前我能戴着它好多年
Is that what you're planning, you and Jack,
这就是你们的计划 你和杰克
to be engaged for years?
订好几年的婚
I don't know!
我不知道
Now he wants to follow me to whatever school I get into,
现在他不管我进哪所学校都想跟我一起
but I don't want him to follow me.
但我不想让他跟着我
Like, I want him to be his own person and go to his own school.
我希望他能自立 去属于他的学校
And you would go to a school out of state?
而你可以去外州的学校
It would make things a little bit difficult, don't you think?
这会让事情变得有点复杂 你说呢
Not for me.
对我来说不会
I'm not going to school to see what other guys are out there
我去学校不是为了结识外面的男生
or to date or have a good time.
或者约会或者寻欢作乐
I'm going to school to study to get into medical school,
我是为了进医学院去学校学习的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表