剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
These are your favorite cookies, you know.
这些都是你最喜欢的饼干
If you say so.
你这么说的话 就算是吧
I brought them all the way back from Paris.
我一路从巴黎把它们带回来的
Just for you.
只为你
Well, aren't you nice.
你真贴心
I love Paris.
我爱巴黎
My husband and I used to go there all the time.
我和我丈夫以前经常去巴黎旅行
I need to tell you something.
我有一些事情要告诉你
Something I should have told you a long time ago.
很久以前就该告诉你的事
Oh, I know.
我知道
You've lost your virginity.
你已经失去了童贞
You're not fooling anyone, you know.
你谁都骗不过的
I know, Mom.
我知道的 妈妈
I want to apologize to you
我想跟你道歉
for not including you in my wedding.
我的婚礼没有邀请你
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
You were at mine, though.
但我的婚礼你到场了
What?
什么
Oh, nothing.
没事
There's something else I need to tell you.
我要跟你说的还有别的事
Amy ran off and married Ricky. They eloped.
艾米和里奇跑去结婚了 他们私奔了
Oh, honey.
宝贝
Oh, honey, don't cry.
宝贝 不要哭
And, Mom, there's something else I need to tell you.
妈妈 我还有别的事情要告诉你
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Of course.
我就说嘛
Gay Paris.
同性恋之城 巴黎
Oh, it's such a wonderful city.
它真是一座流光溢彩的城市
The City of Lights, you know.
光彩之城啊 你知道的
Yeah, that's the one.
是的 就是那里
My husband loved Paris.
我丈夫热爱巴黎
Did I tell you that?
我跟你说过吗
Hey, Mom. Hey, yourself.
嗨 妈 嗨 小伙
Heard from your bride since she left for school?
你的新娘离校后 你联♥系♥过她吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Ethan planned a big surprise for her
今早伊森在学校走廊
in the hallway this morning.
策划一个大惊喜给她
She loves surprises.
她最喜欢惊喜了
Does she? No, not at all.
真的吗 不 一点都不
Well, she's probably gonna love this one.
不过 她或许会喜欢这个惊喜的
What is it? Oh, I'll let Amy tell you.
什么惊喜啊 让艾米亲自跟你说吧
Or show you. She probably got it all on her phone.
或者放给你看 她可能会用手♥机♥录下来
So you have the day off?
你今天放假了
I have the day off but I'm working tonight at the clinic,
我今天放假 不过晚上还要去诊所工作
you know I do that sometimes.
你知道我有时候会这么做
When's Dad back?
爸爸什么时候回来
On Friday. And he can't wait to see you.
周五回 他迫不及待想要见你了
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Because you're married. You're our married son.
因为你结婚了 我们结了婚的儿子
And we're very proud of you.
我们为你感到自豪
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢你们 太客气了
Is that it? No, that's not it.
就这些吗 不 不是
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
Oh. No. Don't give me anything.
不 啥都不用
You've done enough for me.
你为我付出的够多了
And I've got to get over to the campus bookstore.
我现在要出门去学校的书店了
I want to pick up my books.
我要去取回我的书
I don't want to wait till the last minute.
我可不想等到最后一分钟
These were my mother and father's wedding bands.
这是我双亲的婚戒
And I noticed that you and Amy
我注意到你和艾米
didn't have wedding bands, and...
还没有婚戒
I can't take these, Mom.
我不能收下 妈妈
These have to have a lot of sentimental value.
它们对于你是一份珍贵的感情回忆
What if we lost them or something?
要是我们把它们弄丢了怎么办呢
You're not going to lose your wedding band.
你绝对不会弄丢自己的婚戒
And it would make me feel good
这会令我感觉很好
to see the two of you wearing my parents' wedding rings.
看到你们戴着我父母的婚戒
Uh, but, you know, if you don't want to wear them,
但是 如果你们不想戴
that's fine.
也没关系
Oh, no, no, no. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
不是 我没有伤害你感情的意思
That's the last thing in the world I want to do.
我也绝不会那样做
You know me.
你知道我的为人
I just feel guilty taking
只是 接受你这么重要的东西
something from you that's this important to you.
我感到有些过意不去
You are far more precious to me
你对于我来说
than any piece of gold.
是胜过一切的宝物
And now you're married!
而现在你结婚了
No offense. But I'm not doing it.
无意冒犯 但这事儿我不干
Unless it's a requirement for graduation.
除非这是毕业的要求
And if it is, i'm getting a lawyer.
如果这真是毕业要求 那我就要找个律师来了
I don't think you need a lawyer.
我不觉得你有必要找律师
And I doubt that there's anything illegal about this.
而且我也不认为这事有什么违法的地方
It's the new senior program.
这是个新推出的老生帮助新生项目
Each senior will mentor a freshman.
每个老生负责带一个新生
Not this senior.
不包括我
Ben, you went to summer school.
本 你上了暑假培训班
You don't have a heavy class load.
这学期课业负担没那么重
You need to get interested in something.
你得花点心思在什么正经事上
Something other than girlfriends.
而不是老想着泡妞
I am not the mentor type.
我不适合引导别人
I'm a senior in high school and I'm divorced.
我是一个已经离婚了的高三学长
Who needs that kind of mentor?
谁要这种人当导师
You're also a guy who has learned from his mistakes.
你也是一个吃一堑长一智的人
No, I haven't.
我才没有
What was your first year like here?
你高中第一年是怎么过的
I bet it wasn't easy.
我想应该不容易吧
You can say that again.
烂得不能再烂了
Well, that's what this program's about.
这就是这个项目的意义所在
To make sure freshmen
让新生们
have an easier time adjusting to high school.
能更容易适应高中生活
To make sure we see trouble coming
能在麻烦事儿发生之前
and do something about it before it's too late.
及时地解决掉
You're dreaming!
你在做梦
I am not capable of seeing trouble coming.
什么麻烦事我都预见不了
That's how I keep ending up in trouble.
所以我一直都是麻烦缠身
What do you mean? Are you in some kind of trouble now?
你什么意思 你现在又惹上麻烦了吗
No!
没有
All right, Ben, this is your senior year.
好 本 这可是你的高三
This should be the best year of high school.
高中生活最美好的一年
And no matter how bad the other years were,
无论前两年过得多么糟糕
this could be a good year for you.
你这一年应该会顺顺利利的
Or not.
或者更烂
Are you sure you're not in some kind of trouble?
你真的没惹上什么麻烦吗
No.
没有
No, you're not sure, or no, you're not in any trouble?
你是不确定还是确实没惹麻烦
Both.
两个都有
And stop fishing for information just because I don't want
还有别因为我不想参与你那个指导项目
anything to do with your little mentor program.
就从我身上套话了
Okay, well,
好吧 那么
why don't you take some time to think about this
不如你好好考虑一下
and we'll talk again next week.
我们下周再谈
Yes, why don't we?
我正有此意
Oh. Excuse me.
抱歉
I was just going in there to the counselor's office.
我正要去辅♥导♥员办公室
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I'm teaching.
我教书啊
I'm finishing up a requirement for my master's.
这是完成我硕士学位的要求
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
I'm teaching here this semester.
这学期我在这里教书
You have a thing for young girls, don't you?
你对年轻女孩们不怀好意 不是吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表