剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, bud!
孩子
What is that?
这是什么
I found it.
我找到的
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's disgusting. It's an old band aid.
真恶心 是个用过的创口贴
Okay. But, Amy, don't you see that Ricky already has a reason
但是艾米 你没发现里奇已经有理由
to tell you not to go to school in New York?
不让你去纽约上学了吗
Yeah, what would you do with John?
对 约翰怎么办
Well, either I'll take him with me
让他跟着我
or else he'll stay here with Ricky.
或者和里奇待在这
I'll get an apartment close to school
我会在学校附近找间公♥寓♥
and I'll put John in day care and I'll go to school.
把约翰放在日托所 我再去上学
That's going to be really hard.
那会很难
Yeah, and really expensive.
对 也很贵
I mean, who's going to pay for that?
谁来付钱呢
I have a scholarship.
我有奖学金
That covers an apartment and day care?
包括了公♥寓♥和日托所的钱吗
How much money does Ricky make working in that butcher shop?
里奇在那个肉铺工作能挣多少钱啊
Not enough.
不够啊
So if you could take care of John,
如果你们能帮我照顾会约翰
then I'll go talk to my dad
我就去找我爸
and see if he'd be willing to help me out.
看看他愿不愿意帮我
Us out. Us.
帮我们 我们
Are you still getting married?
这婚你还结吗
You guys, we're, like, already living together,
你们看 我们早就同居了
we're engaged, we have a kid, practically married already.
也已订婚 还有了孩子 等于结婚了
I don't see what the big deal is.
我没看出来结婚有什么大不了的
All right, I'll be back. I'll just going to go say bye to John.
好了 我等会就回 先跟约翰道个别
She's lost her mind.
她疯了
She's not gonna marry Ricky. I can't believe it!
她不会和里奇结婚 不敢置信
It's what she always wanted.
她一直就不想结婚
I know! And it's like she had a baby,
没错 就像她有了个孩子
but she doesn't know what a baby is.
却不知道孩子意味着什么
Don't worry about a thing.
尽管放心
Yeah, we'll be fine. Yeah, we're fine.
我们能搞定 对 我们能搞定
And, uh, where did you tell Ricky that you're going?
你告诉里奇你要去哪了吗
Just so we know.
这样他问起来 我们知道该怎么说
I just want to talk to my dad.
我只是想跟我爸谈谈
Amy, you were gone a couple of days.
艾米 你去了好几天
You don't see your dad every day when you're here.
你在这里的时候也没天天去见他
I know that. You can't take John with you.
我知道 你不能带约翰一起
We need babysitters.
我们需要请保姆
It's just for an hour or two.
就一两个小时而已
Are you going over to ask for a loan?
你是要去借钱吗
I've already asked for a loan for you. He said no.
我早帮你问过了 他拒绝了
Well, you're not his daughter.
你不是他的女儿呀
Oh. Hi.
嗨
Look, about last night...
关于昨晚
Do you mind? We're having a personal conversation here.
你不介意的话 我们有私事要说
No we're not, we're working here.
不 没有 我们是在这工作
What about last night?
昨晚怎么了
I'm sorry, I'm carrying heavy boxes here.
抱歉 我正扛着重箱子呢
We're going to be having a lot more deliveries,
我们还有很多货要送
because we're the local supplier for Geoff's now.
因为我们现在是杰夫餐厅在当地的供应商
Just so you know.
只是让你知道
I got George to switch over to us.
我让乔治来接♥班♥了
So I'll be doing a lot more of this.
那我还要搬更多了
Probably. But I'll be doing a lot more of that too.
也许吧 我也会干更多活的
And you'll be doing a whole lot more of this
在我去上学之后
after I go off to school.
你还要干更多
Yeah. Unless I hire someone else
对 除非我再雇佣个人
or Bunny hires someone else.
或者巴尼再雇佣个人
Are you going off to school?
你就要去上学了吗
Yes. I am.
是的
And, look, I'm going to be getting an apartment.
我要找间公♥寓♥住
If Amy, or you and Amy and John,
如果艾米 或者你 艾米和约翰
would care to share it with me...
愿意跟我合租
I mean, help you out with your expenses.
帮你节省开支
Just something to think about, boss.
可以考虑一下 老板
Okay,so I just need
所以我需要
about $1,800. Plus the deposit.
加上押金一共1800块
Amy, what's 1500 times 12?
艾米 1500乘以12等于多少
Oh, right.
对
Eighteen thousand.
是18000
I just need $18,000 plus the deposit.
我就需要加上押金一共18000块
Just think of it as a student loan.
就把这看成一笔学生贷款嘛
The Bank of Dad folded. There are no more loans.
老爸银行破产了 再没有贷款给你了
You're over 18. You have your own family.
你已年满18岁 成立了你自己的家庭
You have your own finances.
有了你自己的资产
Welcome to the world of adults.
欢迎来到成人的世界
Where, by the way, people take care of their own children.
在这里 人们只照顾他们自己的孩子
Uh, you're not taking care of me. Oh, but I am.
可你就没管我呀 我管了
The whole goal of any parent is to make sure
所有父母的目标都是
the child is self-sufficient.
让孩子能够自给自足
Let's see what you can do without my help.
看看没有我的帮助你能做出点什么
Go get 'em, tiger.
加油吧 孩子
Dad, I will be self-sufficient, once I get out of college,
爸 只要我大学毕业 就能养活自己
but right now I need a loan.
可现在我需要一笔贷款
So you can go to New York to go to college,
那你就能去纽约上大学
away from your husband and son.
抛夫弃子
I don't know if I'm taking John with me yet or not,
我还不知道会不会带上约翰
I mean, maybe I will.
我的意思是 很可能会带他一起
If I can also come up with the money for a day care.
如果我能支付日托的钱的话
You're not going anywhere. I am, I'm going somewhere.
你哪也别去 不 我要去
And if you don't want to help me then fine.
如果你不想帮我就算了
I don't want to help you. You know why?
我不想帮你 你知道为什么吗
You have no business going to New York.
你根本就不该去纽约
You should stay right here, and get married,
你就该待在这里 和你老公结婚
and raise your son with your husband and go to college.
抚养孩子 在这里上大学
You get a free apartment and free day care.
你将会有免费的公♥寓♥住 有免费的日托
Who gets a free apartment and free day care?
谁能有免费公♥寓♥和免费日托
I work at that day care.
我在那所日托工作
And I'm sick of working at that day care.
工作到要吐了
Listen to what I'm saying here, Amy,
艾米 听我说
I've always given you good advice,
我总是给你对的建议
remember all the things I've been right about in the past?
记得过去我跟你说对了的吗
Eat your vegetables, brush your teeth,
要吃蔬菜 要刷牙
and don't have sex until you're married.
婚前不要发生性行为
I took your advice on two out of the three.
三个建议我就听了俩
Dad, come on.
老爸 借我呗
No, you're talking about twenty grand,
不 你要的可是两万块
I just bought a restaurant. I don't have twenty grand.
我刚买♥♥下一所餐厅 没有那么多钱
And if I did, I wouldn't give
就算我有 我也不会给你
it to you because it's the wrong thing to do.
因为你这样做是错的
All right. Well, fine. I just had to ask.
好啦 知道了 我只是必须一试
So now you're going to go ask your mother?
所以现在你是要去找你妈了么
Or Nora or Margaret.
或者诺拉 或者玛格丽特
Because they'll understand education is important to a woman.
因为她们会理解 教育对于女人多重要
So is money. See if any of those broads give you twenty grand.
钱也是 看看那些婆娘会不会给你两万块
Yeah, I will.
是的 我会去问的
Who are you? What do you want?
你们是谁 想干嘛
Aren't you the church organist?
你不是那个教堂风琴手吗
Kathy, Ethan. Is everything okay?
凯西 伊森 一切都好吗
Yeah, we're taking a survey.
是的 我们在做一个调查
Hi. I'm Kathy.
嗨 我是凯西
Oh yeah, the one who didn't
又是一个
listen to her father either, how you doing?
不听她爸爸话的 你好啊
Well. Thank you.
谢谢您啊
We just wanted to get your signature on something.
我们只是想让您签个字
No politics.
无关政♥治♥
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表