剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
That was, uh...
这真是
That was frustrating.
这真令人沮丧
But it was fun.
但是很有乐趣啊
Yeah. Yeah, it was fun.
没错没错 很有乐趣
Wasn't it? Yeah. Yeah.
难道不是吗 是啊是啊
I love being back with you, being a couple again.
我爱死这感觉了 我们又在一起了
Yeah, it's great. It's really great.
是啊 真好 真的很好
You're going to be late.
你快要迟了
Oh, I know. I have to go.
我知道 我得走了
I wish you could spend the night.
我希望你留下来过夜
I don't think I could make it through the night.
我觉得我可撑不了那么久
All right, well, maybe some other time.
好吧 或许再找个别的时间吧
Like maybe after a game when you're really, really tired.
比如一场比赛过后 你特别精疲力竭
I don't know, Grace,
格瑞丝
I don't think I'm ever gonna be too tired.
我觉得我不可能累到不想嘿♥咻♥
Me neither.
我也做不到
Oh, right. Uh, I'm gonna go.
这就对了 我得走了
Goodnight. Goodnight.
晚安 晚安
Where are you? I'm waiting for Ethan.
你在哪呢 我在等伊森
He's talking to Kathy's grandmother.
他正跟凯西的奶奶讲话
Kathy's not speaking to him.
凯西不肯跟他讲话
I'm not surprised.
一点都不出乎我的意料
I still have to finish my paper tonight.
我今天晚上还是得写完我的论文
Or you could just get up early.
你也可以早点起了再写啊
I think it's better if I stay up all night at the library,
我觉得或许今晚在图书馆熬一下比较好
go to my classes then come home and crash.
白天上完课再回家睡一下
I'm going to ask Bunny if that's okay,
我得问问巴尼这么做行不行
if I can take the afternoon off.
看看我下午能不能请个假
Bunny? Yeah.
问巴尼 是啊
You're going to ask Bunny if that's okay?
你要问巴尼这么做行不行
Is there something wrong with that?
这样做有什么不妥吗
Yeah, you weren't asking me if that's okay with me.
当然 你也不问问我这么做行不行
And it's not okay with me.
而且 我觉得不行
I don't feel comfortable with your staying out all night.
你彻夜不归宿 我感觉很不舒服的
Amy, you're going to have to trust me.
艾米 你必须得信任我
I don't have to do anything.
我什么都不必做
Anything like what?
举个例子给我
Just this.
就这一样
Cash, huh? I don't have any change.
付现金啊 我现在没零钱
Can you wait while I run up to the coffee shop?
你能不能等一下 我跑去咖啡厅换零钱
Yeah, I guess.
我想可以吧
Little credit problem? Hmm?
信用小危机吗 什么
Lots of people pay with cash if they have bad credit.
很多有不良信用记录的人都用现金支付
Bad credit? No. I have good credit.
不良信用记录 不 我信用良好
I have excellent credit.
我信用记录相当好
I just like to pay for things in cash,
我就是喜欢用现金买♥♥东西
so there are no surprises at the end of the month.
这样月末就不至于大吃一惊
But that's none of your business.
不过 这跟你也没关系
Sorry, I was just going to offer to help you out.
对不起 我就是想帮帮你
Oh. Well, I don't need your help.
哦 好吧 我不需要你的帮助
I get it. Sorry.
知道了 不好意思
I run my own business, I was just thinking like an employer.
我自主创业 就用雇主的身份思考了
I'm always thinking that way, about jobs and money,
我总是这么思考问题 关于工作和金钱
who needs a job, who needs money.
谁想要一份工作 谁想要赚钱
I don't need a job or money.
我不需要工作也不需要钱
All right, well,
那么 好吧
if you ever do need to earn a little extra cash
如果你需要赚点小钱花花
I may have something for you.
我可以帮到你
Or we could just go out
或者 我们可以约个会
and get to know each other a little better.
进一步了解一下彼此
You look like a smart girl, and you're beautiful.
你看上去是个聪明姑娘 你也很漂亮
I don't need a job and I don't want to go out with you.
我不需要工作 我也不想跟你约会
Go away.
走开
Hard to get, huh?
还是个难把的妞呢 是吧
I'm coming, sorry.
我正准备要过去呢 对不起
Yeah, look, you left me standing out there
你留我
with some creepy guy.
和一个诡异的人站在一起
What kind of guy do you find creepy? I'm just curious.
什么样的人会让你觉得诡异 我真好奇
A guy who was offering me a job
有个人想要给我安排一份工作
and trying to hit on me at the same time.
与此同时 他还想约我出去
What kind of job? He didn't say.
什么工作 他没说
Are you okay? Did he scare you?
你还好吗 他恐吓你了
No.
没有
Yeah. I got a bad feeling from him.
他给我感觉很不舒服
Is he still down there? I don't know.
他还在那吗 我不知道
Come on, I'll go with you, I want to see him.
我跟你一起去看看他
Call the campus police and tell them to walk over here.
联♥系♥校警 让他们过来
Hey, I thought you were asked not to hang out in here.
你在这逛什么逛
What? What'd I do?
怎么 我做啥了
I'm just picking up a book for my girlfriend.
我不过是给女朋友拿本书
Don't you mean some props for your girlfriends? Get out.
是想给你女朋友们拉关系吧 滚
Okay, what are you talking about?
好了 你们说什么呢
Who is that? A pimp. I suspect.
他是谁 一个皮条客吧 我想
Wait, a what?
你说 一个什么
A guy who sells women to guys.
就是专给男人们介绍妓♥女♥的
He thought he was going to sell me to guys?
你是说他把我当妓♥女♥
I'm going to...
我要去...
No, you're not going to do anything.
不 你不用做什么
Just leave it to the campus cops.
就交给校警好了
That guy, other guys like him,
像他那种人
show up around campus every once in a while.
每个学校或多或少都有
They usually prey on freshmen,
他们下手的对象通常是新生
guys who just want to get laid
想尝尝鲜的毛头小子
or girls who are desperate
或是背负贷款无力偿还
and can barely get by on their loans or whatever.
陷入生活绝境的妙龄少女
Hey Bubba, we had an unwanted visitor.
巴巴 我们刚遇见个不速之客
What variety? Pimp.
哪条道上的 皮条客
I think he was in here last year, I'm pretty sure.
他去年就在这了 我相当确信
Either of you get a picture?
你们有他照片吗
No. No.
没有 没有
Alright, I'll take a look at the security tape.
好吧 我去看看监控录像
You know, I think I might
我想我的确应该
just stick around and have a cup of coffee.
在这呆着 喝杯咖啡
Yeah, do that.
那就去吧
But we're closing in another
不过我们快打烊了
hour and Bubba will walk you to your car.
巴巴会送你到车上
Thanks. And what about you?
多谢 那你呢
I live on campus.
我住校
He'll walk me to my dorm or I'll call a friend.
他会送我回宿舍 或是我再找个朋友陪
All right.
好吧
And good for you for paying
不过你刚才对那人的感觉真准
attention to your gut feelings about that guy.
挺走运
Yeah.
是啊
I knew you'd be here.
就知道你在这
I'm expected here.
我来人家一定很欢迎
I don't think Dylan is expecting you.
不过你嘛 迪兰可不一定会欢迎
What, are you following me now? I might be.
你现在是在跟踪我吗 可能吧
Well go home before I call your daddy.
你要不回家 我就给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
Go ahead, call my dad. I don't care.
打吧 给我爸打好了 我才不怕
Because nothing is going to keep me from seeing Dylan.
没什么能阻拦我见迪兰
Except for maybe me.
迪兰本人就可以
Hello. What are you doing here?
你好 你在这干嘛
Can't a guy stop by and say hi to his girlfriend?
怎么我不能路过看看我的女朋友吗
Uh, she's not your girlfriend.
他不是你女朋友
Uh, she's not your girlfriend.
也不是你的
I'm nobody's girlfriend,
我不是谁的女朋友
but my parents got delayed getting here
不过我爸妈因为晚归
and it's getting late and they asked if
又怕时间太晚不安全
Henry wanted to come over
就让亨利过来
and just stay with me until they got here.
陪我等他们回家
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表