剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Did you kiss her? No.
你亲她了吗 没有
I did not kiss her. And I am not going to kiss her.
我没亲她 我也不打算要亲她
Where is all this coming from?
你这些想法都是从哪来的
What?
怎么回事
What?
怎么了
Oh, please tell me Ben is not involved in this somehow.
别告诉我本也被卷到这事里去了
Let me see that.
让我看看
When I'm done with it.
我看完了给你
Jack? Jack is a Christian again?
杰克 杰克又开始信教了吗
I don't know, but it's a good spin.
我不知道 但这是个大反转啊
Wow. "Wow" What?
哇 哇什么
Fifteen-year-old-girl nabbed by some guy,
15岁女孩被掳走
turned into a prostitute.
被迫成了妓♥女♥
She's been away from her family for two years.
她已经离家两年了
So she liked it? Liked it?
她喜欢吗 喜欢
Are you that naive?
你就那么天真吗
Well, if she didn't like it, why didn't she just go home?
如果她不喜欢的话 为什么不回家呢
Oy vey.
老天
Because her pimp would beat her up or kill her.
因为那个拉皮条的会打她甚至杀了她
What girl would like being a hooker?
什么女孩会喜欢做妓♥女♥呢
Uh... And don't say Betty.
呃... 别说贝蒂
Betty was brutalized.
贝蒂是被虐待才那样的
I had no idea. That's the story of your life.
我不知道 那是你的生活
You really do have no idea.
你确实不知道
You have no idea of the
你不知道
indignities and humiliation and intimidation
那些女人遭受了多少侮辱 羞辱
and disrespect that women suffer
恐吓和轻视
because they're objectified by men.
就因为她们成了男人的附属品
How did you ever get the attitude that it was okay to
你从哪得来的想法
have sex with women you don't really care about,
认为和一个你不在乎的女人做♥爱♥无所谓
because, on some level,
从某种程度上讲
that's like treating a woman as if she's property.
那是把女人当做一件物品来对待
You did not get that attitude from me.
你这想法决不是从我这得来的
I haven't even had breakfast.
我还没吃早饭呢
Well, have some breakfast and think about it.
那就去吃 吃完好好想想
And then go apologize to Alice
然后去跟爱丽丝道歉
and then go apologize to Amy.
再去跟艾米道歉
Because, somehow, you seem to think
因为不知怎么你似乎认为
because you were nice to her while she was pregnant,
她怀孕的时候 你对她很好
because you even fell in love with her
在她怀孕时
while she was pregnant,
你甚至爱上了她
that she belongs to you. And she doesn't.
然后你就认为她属于你了 可她不是
Okay.
好吧
Good morning, Tom.
早上好 汤姆
Good morning. I guess it's official.
早上好 我想这已经得到官方承认了
Jack is a Christian again.
杰克又开始信教了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Jack! I didn't do anything.
杰克 我什么都没做
Some pimp sent some prostitutes into the athletic dorm.
一些皮条客给运动员宿舍搞来几个妓♥女♥
When the cop came, I told him to help this girl.
警♥察♥来的时候 我让他帮帮这女孩
She was terrified she was going to get killed.
她怕自己被杀死
By you? What? No.
被你吗 什么 当然不是
And I swear, I didn't do anything.
还有我发誓 我什么都没做
I was going to give her some money
我那时候正给她钱呢
because she's required to earn a certain amount of money
因为她们有要求必须赚到一定数量的钱
or the guy would beat her up.
要不然那人就会打她
She's 15, Grace, she's a kid.
她才15岁 格瑞丝 她还是个孩子
Look, you can read the police report in the paper.
听着 你可以看看报纸上的警♥察♥报告
I didn't do anything,
我什么都没做
other than learn what
除了学到遇到这件事的时候
idiots people are when it comes to this stuff.
人们是有多愚蠢
Myself included.
包括我在内
All right, well, don't believe me.
好吧 不相信我就不相信我吧
I've been up all night and I got to go to practice.
我昨天一晚上没睡 然后还要去训练
They make it sound like it's fun.
他们让它听起来挺有意思的
All right. Come on, bud.
好了 快点 宝宝
Hey, we have to go.
我们该走了
All right.
好吧
Well, I don't want to leave
我不想在你
when I know you're upset with me.
还生我气的时候走
I think you're the one who's upset with me.
我觉得是你在生我的气
Well, I was upset with you.
我是生过你的气
I didn't want you to be gone all night.
我不想你一晚上都不回来
I didn't sleep well.
我都没睡好
And I hate myself when I don't trust you.
我讨厌自己不信任你
You're the best husband in the world.
你是这个世上最好的老公
I'm not your husband.
我不是你老公
Yeah. We have to do something about that.
关于那件事我们必须得做点什么了
We are going to be doing something about it.
关于它我们确实要做点什么了
Yeah, and soon. My mom got home last night.
而且会很快 我妈妈昨天晚上到家了
All right, well, let's get the wedding going.
太好了 那我们赶紧把婚礼办起来吧
I think we're cracking under the pressure.
我觉得我们都快被压力逼疯了
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
I love you, Amy. I love you.
我爱你 艾米 我也爱你
Bye. I have to go.
拜拜 我该走了
Bye.
再见
Waiting for me?
在等我吗
Why, yes, I was.
有何不可 我就是在等你
Should we go find Henry?
我们要不要去找亨利
I want to talk to you first.
我想先跟你谈谈
I apologize, Alice.
我很抱歉 爱丽丝
I apologize for taking advantage of you as a friend.
我很抱歉利用你这个朋友
And as a woman.
还有利用你这个女人
I never should have suggested that we do what we did.
我从来都不应该提议做我们做的那件事
I don't know how much talking was involved.
我不知道这件事占整个谈话多大一部分
Then we really should have talked about it. I'm an ass.
我们真的应该谈谈这件事 我是个混♥蛋♥
You are, but you're my friend,
你确实是 但你是我的朋友
and I was an equal participant for all the wrong reasons.
这件事我也得负一半责任
So, still best friends?
所以 我们还是最好的朋友吧
If you'll have me.
如果你还愿意接受我的话
Well, well, well, if it's not the two secret lovers.
看哪 看哪 还是不是秘密情人
Okay, we deserve that, Henry.
我们这样做没什么 亨利
We really do.
真的没什么
And I apologize for what happened,
我对发生的事感到很抱歉
and I apologize for not telling you
还有很抱歉我没告诉你
and for making it look as if I was avoiding you
然后让这一切看起来像是我在躲着你
because you slept with Adrian.
因为你睡了艾利安
What are you up to?
你在干什么呢
He's up to,
他的意思是
"The sooner we all get over our mistakes, the better."
我们越快改正错误越好
And if you want to go out with Dylan,
还有如果你想和迪兰约会的话
then all I have to say is
我只想说
may the best man win.
我们各凭本事公平竞争
Oh? You think Dylan would ever go out with you
你觉得迪兰知道你和她约会时
now that she knows about you sleeping with Alice
和爱丽丝上♥床♥了之后
while you were going out with her?
还会和你约会吗
You told her? I wasn't going to.
你告诉她的 我本来没打算告诉她
I didn't on our first date.
我们初次约会时我没告诉她
I was going to take the high road.
我本来想为人高尚一点的
And then you didn't. But then I didn't.
然后你并没有 不过我没那么做
So game on.
所以比赛正式开始
Excuse me,
抱歉
do you not get what objectifying women means?
你还不知道物化女人意味着什么吧
Hey, how are you this morning?
今天早上怎么样
Oh, I didn't have a good night.
我昨天晚上过得很不好
Did you see this morning's paper?
你看今天早上的报纸了吗
So there are prostitutes on campus?
所以校园里真有妓♥女♥吗
So what?
那又怎样
Ricky's not interested in them.
里奇对她们没兴趣
No, I'm sure he's not.
对 我确定他没有
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表