剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
using church or religion to say no to you.
利用教会或者宗教来拒绝你
I want Grace to grow up and I want you to grow up.
我希望你和格瑞丝都能成熟一点
You've both been bouncing back and forth for years now
你们分分合合已经很多年了
and I don't think
但我不认为
you've spent enough time together to decide
你们在一起的时间足够去决定
if you should be together the rest of your lives.
你们是否应该共度余生
And as far as...
那至于...
I think that if you and Grace want to have sex,
我觉得如果你和格瑞丝想发♥生♥关♥系♥的话
then that's up to you and Grace.
那应该由你和格瑞丝来决定
But I expect you to use condoms,
但是我希望你们能用安全套
I expect Grace to go back on the pill,
格瑞丝吃药
and I expect you to not make that decision too quickly,
还有我希望你们不要太快做出决定
because I don't want you
因为我不希望你们
guys to be together because the sex is good.
在一起的原因是因为上♥床♥的感觉很好
I want you to be together because you love each other.
我希望你们在一起是因为相爱
I'm sorry, my head is spinning.
抱歉 我头有点晕了
Grace doesn't want to have sex with you right now
格瑞丝现在不想和你发♥生♥关♥系♥
and I don't want you to lure her into that kind of relationship
而我也不想你告诉她想娶她
by telling her that you want to marry her.
从而把她引诱到那种关系中去
I want you to just take your time,
我希望你别心急
get to know each other without having sex
用除了上♥床♥以外的方法来了解彼此
and then when and if the time is right,
然后等到时机成熟了
then do whatever you both want to do
再做你们想做的事
and whatever you both think is right.
任何你们认为正确的事都可以
Okay?
好吗
It all sounds so easy.
听起来都挺容易的
Yeah. But it never is.
是啊 但做起来可不简单
Excuse me, I need to take this.
抱歉 我得接下电♥话♥
Can I come over? Of course.
我能过来吗 当然可以
Whatever it is, everything is going to be fine.
不管发生什么了 一切都会好起来的
Am I supposed to go now?
我现在是不是该出去啊
Could you, Tom? I need to talk to Grace.
可以吗 汤姆 我需要和格瑞丝谈谈
Do whatever you want, Tom. I'm not talking to him.
别听他的 汤姆 我不会和他谈的
I'm out.
我出去了
How could you?
你怎么能那么做
I was trying to make you as crazy as I am.
我想让你跟我一样吃醋发疯
What?
什么
I can't stand the thought of you having another guy around.
我都不能想象你和别的男孩在一起
Not again, I can't.
不能再有一次了 我做不到
And I can't pretend like I don't care. Because I do.
而且我不能假装我不在乎了 因为我很在乎
And yes, I want to sleep with you
是 我想和你上♥床♥
but yes, I won't ask again.
但是 我不会再要求你和我上♥床♥了
Meaning? I'm all yours if you'll have me.
什么意思 如果你和我在一起我全听你的
And I love you enough to do whatever you want,
我爱你爱到愿意为你做任何事
or not do whatever you don't want.
或者说你不想做的事我绝不会勉强你
Thank you, God.
感谢你 上帝
I got to go. Shakur's waiting on me.
我得走了 尚克在等我
All right. I just wanted to show you my grandmother's car.
好吧 我只是想让你看看我祖母的车
It's cool, huh?
很酷吧
And you're cool, too.
你也很酷
Okay, are you going to kiss me or not?
好了 你到底要不要亲我
Or not.
还是不要了吧
All right, fine.
好吧 很好
Oh. No, it was nice.
不 这很好
It made me laugh because it made me happy.
我笑是因为这让我很开心
Not funny happy?
不是可笑的开心吧
Happy happy.
是幸福的开心
God. Her, too. She kicked me.
上帝啊 她也很开心 她刚才踢我了
Do you want to feel?
你想感觉一下吗
Uh, maybe some other time.
改天吧
I think the kiss was enough for a first date.
我觉得第一次约会这个吻就足够了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表