剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager...
《青春密语》前情提要
It wasn't easy to find a couple that I liked.
要找到我喜欢的夫妇可不容易
I'm just looking out for you.
我只是为你着想
I can look out for myself.
我能自己照顾自己
So why can't you guys have kids?
为什么你们不能生小孩
You slept with Alice while we were dating?
你和我在一起时就和爱丽丝上♥床♥了
It was an accident.
那是个意外
Oh, this creep hassled Adrian before.
之前有个混♥蛋♥纠缠艾利安
What kind of creep?
什么混♥蛋♥
Some pimp on a recruiting mission.
就是来拉生意的皮条客
What if the couple backs out because of you?
要是因为你那对夫妇放弃收养呢
We've got to apologize to Henry.
我们得向亨利道歉
You're missing out.
你错过了
The girls are here. They're walking the halls.
这有女生 在大厅
There's a party? If you've got the money.
有派对 有钱就有
Do you have any idea how dangerous pimps are?
你知道拉皮条的有多危险吗
If I scream, how much can you come up with?
要是我喊的话 你能拿出多少钱来
How old are you?
你多大
Fifteen-year-old-girl nabbed by some guy,
15岁女孩被掳走
turned into a prostitute.
被迫成了妓♥女♥
That's like treating a woman as if she's property.
那是把女人当做一件物品来对待
I swear, I didn't do anything.
我发誓 我什么都没做
She's a kid.
她还是个孩子
You're the best husband in the world.
你是这个世上最好的老公
I'm not your husband.
我不是你老公
We have to do something about that.
关于它我们确实要做点什么了
I apologize for what happened.
我对发生的事感到很抱歉
If you want to go out with Dylan,
如果你想和迪兰约会的话
then may the best man win.
我们各凭本事公平竞争
I'm sorry about the way I've acted.
我对我做过的事感到很抱歉
Sometimes I don't like that couple either.
有的时候我也不喜欢那对夫妇
I just have to suck it up,
我只能忍♥受
because they're really going to be good parents.
因为他们会是很好的父母
And you're live.
直播开始
We're here watching
我们现在看到的是
Christian quarterback sensation Jack Pappas,
基♥督♥徒四分卫杰克·帕帕斯
who bravely stepped forward last week and spoke out
他在上周勇敢地站出来抵♥制♥
against girls who are being trafficked,
那些被贩卖♥♥的女孩们
a problem he found himself
当时他正在研究一个问题
coping with when hookers were brought in
然后一个被带进大学校园的妓♥女♥
to the athletic dorm at this college campus.
进入了他的运动员宿舍
When police arrived, Jack encouraged a 15-year-old girl
当警♥察♥赶到时 杰克正在鼓励这个
to step forward and tell her story,
15岁的女孩把自己的遭遇说出来
a girl who was since reunited with her family.
这个女孩现在已经和家人团聚了
The man who held her captive
而那个掳走她两年的男人
for the past two years is still at large.
依然在逃
Jack, how are you?
杰克 你最近过得怎么样
I'm doing well, thank you.
我很好 谢谢
Hope we're getting ready to win the big game this weekend.
希望我们本周的比赛会赢
So, Jack, I understand that you're a Christian,
杰克 我知道你是名基♥督♥徒
or is this just a play to get some publicity
还是说你只是在模仿狄柏
for the school by mimicking Tebow?
来为学校赢得更多的关注
Oh, I could only hope to mimic Tim Tebow.
我要是像狄柏就好了
He's a good man.
他是个好人
He's a good example for anyone involved in sports.
也是个好榜样 不仅是对我们运动员来说
So, in fact, you are a Christian?
事实上 你确实是基♥督♥徒吗
I am. And I understand your girlfriend,
我是 我相信你正在读高中的
who's a high school senior, is also a Christian.
女朋友也是名基♥督♥徒吧
Come on over here, Grace.
过来吧 格瑞丝
Yeah, she is, in fact,
是的 她的确是
she's really responsible for my being who I am.
我能有今天她做了不少努力
More so than your Dad who's a minister?
比你做牧师的父亲做的还多吗
Yeah.
是的
Hi Grace, it's Grace, isn't it?
你好格瑞丝 是格瑞丝 对吗
Yes, it is.
是的
Were you surprised that your boyfriend here
当你的男朋友被抓到和妓♥女♥在一起
was caught with a prostitute in his room?
你是不是很惊讶呢
Well, that doesn't sound like what happened, now does it?
事情并不是你说的那样 对吧
The girl approached me, she was panicked,
那个女孩接近我 她吓坏了
she was trying to meet a quota for the night.
她在努力完成当晚的定额
I didn't know about these things, she told me.
开始我是不知道这些的 是她告诉我的
Anyway, she practically begged me to hire her,
她几乎是求我跟她做了
but I couldn't.
但是我没有
I was going to give her whatever cash I had on me
我打算把身上所有的钱都给她
to keep her from going to anyone else, and about that time,
这样她就不用再去找别人了
the police arrived, and
这个时候 警♥察♥进来了
because she was underage and in a lot of danger,
因为她未成年 而且处境很危险
I encouraged her to tell the police
我鼓励她去跟警♥察♥说明真♥相♥
so she could get back home safe to her family.
这样她才可以安全地和家人团聚
So as Christians, I guess the two of you
作为基♥督♥徒 我想你们两个
don't believe in premarital sex, do you?
不会支持婚前性行为的 是吗
Do we believe that it exists? Yes.
我们是否相信它的存在 是的
Do we believe it's the best thing for us
我们是否认为这是现阶段我们关系当中
at this point in our relationship? No.
最好的事情 不
So you two, you've never had sex with each other?
那么你们两个从没上过床吗
Well, we had sex before, a couple of years ago,
我们以前上过的 那是几年前的事了
and it was great, but as it turned out,
感觉很好 但是这最后却发展成
it wrecked our relationship.
我们关系破裂的元凶
On camera. We are on camera,
摄像机 我们在被录像呢
Fortunately, we got back together and saw the light
幸运的是 我们又在一起了 看到曙光
and now I'm committed to abstinence for the time being.
现阶段我承诺会保持节制的
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运
And good luck with the big game next weekend.
也祝你们下周的比赛能赢
Well, I wasn't expecting to
我没想到会发现
uncover the best part of the story.
这故事里最精彩的部分
Unintentional scoop.
无意之中抢到了独家报道
Back to you in the newsroom.
回到演播室
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Cut.
停
Watch where you're going!
走路看着点儿
Yeah. I'll do that.
好的 我会的
Good advice for anyone. What does that mean?
这建议对别人也不错 你什么意思
Nothing,
没什么
just making your ridiculous management mean something.
只是让你愚蠢的行为有点意义
Like watch out for where you're going in life.
就是在人生中要注意看清方向
I'm not going anywhere!
我哪也不会去
Yeah, I'm afraid that might be true.
是的 我想这可能会是真的
You may one of those girls who is smart
你也许是那种在高中
and works hard in high school
很聪明 学习又好
and has plans and dreams of
计划梦想着有一天
going to college and getting a degree
进入大学 获得医学学位
in medicine and becoming a doctor,
成为一名医生
only she gets involved with some football player,
结果她认识了个打橄榄球的
falls in love, gets pregnant
恋了个小爱 怀了个小孕
and ends up not going to college
最后上不了大学
until the children are grown
直到孩子长大了
and she's divorced from the husband
她也和丈夫离婚了
and has to make her own living.
才开始过自己的生活
How long have you been holding that in?
你憋了多久的气
Not that long. Okay, well,
不是很久 好吧
I will be going to college and becoming a doctor,
我会进入大学 最后成为一名医生的
skipping med camp is not going to wreck my life.
没去医学院露营不会毁了我的生活的
Why I just go to med camp! Ugh!
为什么我没去露营呢
Saw you on the morning news!
在早间新闻里看见你了
Did they, um...
他们有没有...
Did they play the whole thing?
他们把全部录像都放了吗
You mean the part where you said,
你指的是不是
"What the hell are you doing?" after the part
杰克说完你们在高中上♥床♥的事之后
where Jack had said you two had sex in high school?
你说"你在想什么"
I'm always here if you want to talk.
如果你想说的话 随时来找我
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表