剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And a little crazy to decide that in the ninth grade.
不过九年级就决定这事 有点太疯狂了
Ethan, after the baby is born,
伊森 生完孩子以后
I'm going to be going back home to my family,
我打算回家 跟家人在一起
I want to be home for Christmas.
我想在家里过圣诞节
So, you should just go out with Francine or Jody
所以 你该跟弗朗辛或者乔迪约会
or whoever you want to go out with.
或者任何一个你想约出去的人
Get a real girlfriend.
找个女朋友
You deserve a real girlfriend.
你应该有个真正的女朋友
I thought we just apologized.
我以为我们刚道过歉
I thought we were getting back together.
我以为我们重归于好了
Maybe after I have the baby and I go home.
等我生完孩子回家之后
Maybe we can keep in touch.
我们可能还能保持联♥系♥的
See you.
再见
Didn't want to interrupt.
不是故意想打岔
Maybe you should have.
也许你应该那么做
Okay, so what is it that you really need my help with?
好了 你想让我帮你的是什么
There are 20 minutes before homeroom
离指导课还有二十分钟
and I'm feeling slightly generous.
我想表现得稍微慷慨一点
Forget it. I don't need any help.
算了吧 我不需要你的帮助
It's over, all right? We broke up.
都结束了 好吗 我们分手了
She's going to have the baby then go back to Texas.
她生完孩子就要回德克萨斯
And I'm gonna go on with my life.
我则继续自己的生活
Pleasure serving you.
很高兴为您服务
Oh. Hi, Ben.
你好 本
I was just leaving. Leaving?
我要离开了 离开
Yeah. You know Wendy is going to this all-girls school
你知道的 温迪要转去女子学校
and I just thought it would be best if I joined her.
我觉得陪她一起去是最好不过了
We're all going to join her.
我们都要去陪她
But why?
可是 为什么
Why? Because...
为什么 因为
Ben, I know you and I made some stupid, stupid mistakes,
本 我知道咱们犯了些愚蠢的错误
but I really did care about you.
但是我真心在乎你
And I you. No, not really.
我也一样 并非如此
You really cared about Adrian and Amy,
你真心在乎的是艾利安和艾米
but I don't think you really cared about me.
但我不觉得你真心在乎我
And frankly, I deserve better than that.
坦白说 我应该得到更好的
I deserve someone like Henry.
亨利那样的人才配得上我
Like Henry, but not Henry?
亨利那样的 但不是亨利
Well, he's so cute, and he's so nice.
他很可爱 人很赞
And if we'd met first, maybe we would have hit it off
如果我先遇上他 也许我们会坠入爱河
but we didn't meet first, and I have to say
但是我们有缘无分 我只能说
I was quite smitten with you, Ben Boykewich.
我曾为你痴狂 本·波伊科维齐
We did have some fun and crazy times,
我们曾有过一段有趣而疯狂的时光
but Henry is a very nice guy.
但亨利是个很好的人
I know that.
我知道
And if you want to be with Henry,
如果你想跟亨利在一起
then you should be with Henry.
你就应该跟他在一起
I don't want to be with Henry.
我不想跟亨利在一起
I don't want to be with either of you.
我不想跟你们中的任何一个在一起
So where are you going? I'm transferring.
那你要去哪里 我要转学了
And so are my friends.
我的朋友也一起转走
But isn't your old school going to be finished in January?
可你以前的学校不是一月份就要关闭了吗
Are you going to transfer again?
你又要再转一次
What are you going to do, transfer every quarter?
你要干什么 每个季节转一学
No.
不
Wendy says the girls school she's going to is great.
温迪说她要去的女子学校很棒
She loves it, and we love Wendy.
她很喜欢 而我们都爱温迪
So that's where we're going, to school with Wendy.
所以我们都跟着温迪 转去那个学校
But her dad was trying to get
但是她爸爸正设法让她
her away from you and your friends, wasn't he?
远离你和你的朋友们 不是吗
He was. But he can't.
他试图 但是无能为力
We're friends! We're best friends.
我们是朋友 最好的朋友
And friends are more important than anything else.
友谊重于一切
So, sorry if I came between you and yours.
所以 很抱歉我离间了你和你的朋友
A temporary conflict.
偶尔斗气而已
And if you want Henry, he's all yours.
如果你想要亨利 他就是你的
He's not yours to give away, Ben.
他不是随你处置的玩具 本
I have to go.
我得走了
Bye.
再见
Bye, Alice. Bye, Henry. Bye, Ben.
再见了 爱丽丝 亨利 本
Have a nice life.
生活愉快
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Dylan and her friends are transferring.
迪兰和她的朋友们要转学了
In the middle of the year?
在年中的时候转学
Wait. It's not even the middle of the year,
等等 不仅是在年中
it's not even the end of the first quarter. They're leaving?
第一季度都还没结束呢 他们要走
Apparently.
看起来是这样
Maybe you should go talk to her.
也许你该跟她谈谈
Uh, maybe you should go talk to her.
也许你该去和她谈
You don't want her now? You don't want Dylan?
你现在不喜欢她了 你不喜欢迪兰了
Yeah, why is that?
是啊 怎么回事
Wouldn't you like to know?
难道你不想知道
We'll get it out of him.
我们得让他想开点
Hi there. You on your way to classes this morning?
你要去上今早的课了么
Yeah, I was just waiting till you got here.
是的 我正等着你来呢
Your classes weren't canceled?
你的课没有取消
Why would my classes be canceled?
我的课程怎么会取消
I don't know.
不知道
Something hooker-related going on at the school.
学校好像出了什么妓♥女♥风波
Why would they cancel classes because of hookers?
课程跟妓♥女♥有啥关系 干嘛要取消
Not hookers. Pimps.
不是妓♥女♥ 是拉皮条
Some guy beat up a student.
有些人打了一个学生
Not just beat him or her up,
不仅是打了他或她
they're in critical condition.
情况还很严重
They weren't releasing names,
他们没有透露姓名
but they did say that some classes are canceled.
但是确实说有些课程取消了
So, if you want some extra hours...
如果你想多干一会
Who'd you say got beaten up?
你说谁被打了
I didn't say.
我没说
They're trying to reach a parent before they put out a name,
他们想先与家长取得联♥系♥ 再公布姓名
but I'm sure some of the students know who it was.
但我肯定学生们知道是谁
Surely word has gotten out on campus.
校园里都传开了
I was making breakfast, I didn't hear the whole story.
当时我在做早餐 所以没听见来龙去脉
I thought I'd get it down here, but apparently not.
我以为能在这里听到内♥幕♥ 显然没有
They didn't say who got beaten up?
他们没说谁被打了吗
Hello! For the third time,
拜托 都说了三遍了
the kid's mother is out of town.
那孩子的母亲不在城里
They want to notify her before they release a name.
他们想在公布名字前 先与她取得联♥系♥
I'll let you know what I find out,
如果我知道了会告诉你的
and if I don't have classes, I'll come right back.
要是课程取消了 我马上就回来
If you don't go to the library to study.
你不用去图书馆自习吗
I need to work, but yeah, I also need to study,
我要工作 但是我也会学习的
so I could do that, go to the library.
所以我会的 去图书馆自习
You could, but you might want to avoid the library
你是该去 不过如果你喝了太多的咖啡
if you're all high on caffeine, if you know what I mean.
就不会去图书馆了 你知道我的意思
Bye.
再见了
He's a beautiful boy!
他是个漂亮的孩子
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
He really doesn't look anything like George.
他跟乔治一点都不像
He doesn't really look like either of you, does he?
他跟你们俩都不像 对吗
Did you ever have blonde hair?
你以前是金发吗
Not natural blonde.
不是天生的
I think he looks more like me than like George,
比起乔治 我觉得他更像我一些
don't you think?
你认为呢
Yeah, from what I've seen in the pictures at least.
没错 至少从照片上看是这样
Were you ever married?
你以前结过婚吗
To a man? Yeah.
嫁给男人 是啊
No.
没有
Stupid question?
傻瓜问题
No, no questions are stupid.
不 没有傻瓜问题
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表