剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and make it easier for him.
这样对他容易些
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Want me to go get him out of class?
要我把他从课上叫出来吗
No.
不用了
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm going to take some time to think about this.
我需要点时间来考虑这件事
I want to gather my thoughts before I talk to him.
在我和他谈话之前我想汇总一下我的想法
That's probably a good idea.
这或许是个好主意
Say hello to your family.
代我向你一家问好
I know that you really like Ethan,
我知道你真的很喜欢伊森
but maybe having him too involved
但是让他过多地参与到怀孕
in the pregnancy is a bad idea.
这件事中或许不太好
It's going to be very tough on you having a baby
你怀着宝宝
and then letting this couple adopt her.
然后让这对夫妇领养她是件很艰难的事
It's not that it's not the right thing, because I think it is.
并不是说这件事不对 因为我觉得它很对
It's still just going to be very difficult, because you love her.
但这仍然是件很困难的事 因为你爱她
And, Kathy, Ethan is falling in love with you,
而且凯西 伊森已经爱上你了
and the baby is a part of you
宝宝也是你的一部分
and he's going to fall in love with her, too.
他也会爱上她的
It's going to be very difficult for him
如果你放弃她
to see you letting go of her.
会令他很难过的
And in a way, you're involving him
某种程度上说 你把他拽进了
in the biggest decision of your life,
你人生的重要抉择中
and you hardly know him.
但你却对他知之甚少
No one said anything about being in love with anyone.
我们可没戳破过这层纸
You don't think Ethan is in love with you?
你没觉得伊森爱上你了吗
No! Where did you get that?
当然 你怎么看出来的
From the big grin he gets on his face
他每次看见你
every time he sees you.
都笑开了花
You noticed, too? Yes.
你注意到了 是的
Look, guys are just as emotional as girls.
男生激动起来可不亚于女生
So, if you're thinking that he can just be a friend
如果你只想着和他做朋友
and then emotionally distance himself from the baby...
让他主动疏远宝宝
Well, then, I doubt that that's true.
说实话 我可不信
I'm not you. And he's not Ben.
我不是你 他也不是本
Ben?
本
Yeah, Ethan was trying to get advice
是啊 今早伊森向本讨教
about being the boyfriend to a pregnant girl from Ben
该怎么和怀了孕的女友相处
when Ben blew up this morning.
本直接就怒了
Oh. I didn't know. So, that's what set him off?
我不清楚 所以他就怒了
That's what set him off.
没错
Ethan asked for some advice,
伊森向他要点建议
then suggested that Ben be his mentor and then ka-boom.
提议让本做他的导师 于是他就爆发了
You're gonna have, like, a big wedding dress,
你会穿华丽的婚纱吧
the veil and all that?
包括面纱等等
Oh! We could be your bridesmaids, if you want.
我们可以做你伴娘 你愿意的话
'Cause you're gonna want more than
单麦迪逊和劳伦
Madison and Lauren, right?
肯定不够吧
Thank you, but I don't think
多谢 但我们应该
we're going to have bridesmaids, no.
不会请伴娘
And I don't think
我也不想穿
I'm going to wear a big white wedding dress.
华丽的白色婚纱
We have a baby.
我们有了一个孩子
I wore a big white wedding dress and I was pregnant.
我就是怀孕的时候穿婚纱的
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
Why don't you borrow my wedding dress?
我把我的婚纱借你吧
You can have it taken in.
你可以穿下试试
Thanks, but no.
谢了 还是别了
That's not really a good idea.
这不太好
Yeah, guess not.
是啊
That would probably put Ben right over the edge.
这多半会把本逼疯的
Seeing that dress on you when you're marrying Ricky.
看到你穿着它和里奇结婚
I don't know about that, but...
我说不清
I think I'm just going to wear something simple.
我还是想穿简单点
Maybe the dress that I wore the first time we got married.
不妨就穿我们第一次结婚的那件
When we eloped.
私奔的那件
How was that?
那次感觉如何
Good. It was really good.
很不错
Where'd you go?
你们跑哪了
Just some place that I read about on the internet.
我在网上随便看到的一个地方
Where?
是哪
I don't know, it was just a little town
我也说不清 就是高速公路边的
somewhere off the freeway.
一个小镇
What little town?
什么小镇
It wasn't like there was a town actually,
其实也算不上小镇啦
it was just this little chapel.
那有个小教堂
Where'd you go for the honeymoon?
蜜月在哪过的
A hotel, and it was very nice.
一个宾馆 很不错
You don't know the name of it?
还记得名字吗
Yeah. The Blue Quail Lodge.
当然 蓝鸟旅馆
I think eloping is totally the way to go.
我看私奔挺好的
Yes. Unless your family gets upset
是啊 除非你家人很抓狂
and insists on a second wedding.
坚持要再办次婚礼
Right.
也对
I think when Jack and I get married,
我想等杰克和我结婚时
we'll just elope and just take our parents.
我们要带上父母一起私奔
Like his mom and dad and...
就像他爸妈跟
Your mom and my dad?
你妈和我爸吗
And when will that be, Grace?
你们准备何时结婚 格瑞丝
I don't know, okay?
我也不知道
But if Ricky can be faithful to Amy,
但如果里奇能一心一意对艾米
then I'm sure at some point,
那我相信未来
Jack will be faithful to me
杰克也会这样对我
and everything will work out just fine.
一切就都迎刃而解了
Amy, are you sure Ricky is faithful to you?
艾米 你确定里奇对你很专一吗
He was never faithful to me.
他那时对我可从没这样过
He's never been faithful to anyone.
他从来都是摇摆不定的
Yes, I'm sure that he's faithful to me.
我很确定
Of course I'm sure.
当然了
Why? Do you know something that I don't?
怎么 你知道些什么吗
No. No.
不是
But if he and Clementine
但他和克拉姆汀
were living in the same house together...
住在同一屋檐下
Adrian, when they were, like, 12 or something.
艾利安 他们那时才12岁啊
He's never slept with her,
他从没和她睡过
and he's not sleeping with her now.
现在也没
Well, she hardly has time for that, I would imagine.
我猜她也没这功夫
We're married and we're going to stay married,
我们不仅结婚了 还会一直坚守下去
and neither of us are ever
我们再也不会
going to have sex with anyone else ever again.
和其他人发生任何关系
Yeah, well, that's fine for him,
好吧 这对他来说还过得去
but he's the only guy you've ever been with.
但他是你唯一爱过的人
Aren't you even curious?
你一点都不好奇吗
No, I'm not. I like that.
完全不 我喜欢这样
I like that I've only ever been with him.
永远只爱他一个
And he likes that, too.
他也这么想
Of course he does.
那是当然
I never wanted anyone else.
我从没想和其他人过
Not even Ben?
连本都没吗
Because, let me tell you,
我要和你说清楚
that Benny is right at the top of my list.
小本可是我的第一选择
Not even Ben. No one other than Ricky.
连本都没 我爱的只有里奇
I slept with three guys,
我和三个人睡过
and Jack is definitely at the top of my list.
杰克无疑最受我青睐
Really? Jack?
真的吗 杰克
What's wrong with Jack?
杰克哪不好了
Too timid.
太羞涩了
Look, I wasn't criticizing, I was just saying,
我不是在批评你 我的意思是
you've only ever been with the one guy,
你只爱过一个人
and I'm happy to say that's not my situation
我很庆幸比你要经验丰富
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表