剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I just feel so guilty not wanting him
只是他这么想和我在一起
when he wants me so much.
我却想分手 这让我愧疚
Look, in a relationship,
听着 在一段感情中
one person is always going to love the other person more.
总有一个人更爱对方一些
Which person you want to be, huh? Think about it.
你想成为哪个人 想想吧
The one who gets loved the most is not a bad place to be.
被爱得更多的那一个挺不错的
Just ask your mom.
问你妈就知道了
Hey, Grace. Hi, Jack.
嗨 格瑞丝 嗨 杰克
Hey, thanks for the free dinner.
嘿 多谢你请我吃饭
Any time. Well, not any time. Once in a while.
随时都行 不 一段时间一次吧
The hostess has got a booth for you.
服务员给你留了个位子
Okay.
好的
I'll see you at home. Mmm-hmm.
回家见
Hey, Ben. Hi, Ben.
嗨 本 嗨 本
I'll be back in a moment to seat you. Right this way, please.
我马上回来给你们安排座位 这边请
What's going on? Oh, those two idiots!
怎么了 那两个傻子
They don't want to be together,
他俩不想在一起
but they just can't tell
可是不能告诉对方
each other they don't want to be together.
他们不想在一起
Same with Amy and Ricky.
艾米和里奇也是一样
I don't know what you know, but I can't wait to hear.
我不知道你知道什么 但我等不及听了
We're not going to spend the night talking about Amy and Ricky,
我们不会用一整个晚上来讨论艾米和里奇
I don't care about Amy and Ricky, I just wanted to get out.
我不在乎艾米和里奇 我只想解脱
Thanks. Oh, please, you just wanted to get out, too.
多谢 得了 你也想抽身
No, it's good to see you, and I care about you, as a friend.
不 见到你很高兴 作为朋友我关心你
And I hope we're always going to be friends.
我希望我们一直都是朋友
I even hope you're going to end up with Ricky.
我甚至希望你最终能和里奇在一起
I don't have to end up with Ricky to have Ricky out of your way.
不用我跟里奇在一起 来让他不挡你路
Ricky's going to end up with Clementine.
里奇要和克拉姆汀在一起了
Where's Kathy? Her grandmother's dropping her off.
凯西呢 她奶奶会送她来
She's not here yet?
她还没来吗
No. And she has to be here before we take off.
没 她得在我们离开前到这里
Like I can't read John a story on my own?
好像我不能自己给约翰读故事一样
Like you can't be trusted with our apartment and son alone.
好像是我们不能把公♥寓♥和儿子放心交给你
Hey, Ethan. Where's Kathy?
嘿 伊森 凯西呢
Oh, she'll be here. Her grandmother is dropping her off.
她会来的 她奶奶送她在路上了
I don't want you guys to be late, you should go.
我不希望你们迟到 你们该走了
Oh, no, it's my dad's restaurant.
没关系 那是我爸的餐厅
There is no late, we can't be late. We can eat there, any time.
没有什么迟不迟到的 什么时候都可以
Oh. Yeah, all right. But, uh, if you want, you can go now.
对 是的 如果你们想走 就可以走了
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了 啥事儿也没有
When I heard that you and Kathy broke up,
当我听说你和凯西分手时
I was surprised you two would babysit together.
我很惊讶你们还一起照看宝宝
Amy, I think I hear John.
艾米 好像约翰那有动静
I didn't hear anything. Could you check?
我什么也没听到 你能去看下吗
Why can't you check?
你干嘛不去看看
I could check. I want to talk to you.
我可以去看 我有话要跟你说
Oh, all right. Well, please hurry, I'm hungry.
好吧 麻烦快点 我好饿
He'll be fine here until Kathy comes.
等凯西来之前他不会有问题的
He'll be fine here if Kathy doesn't come.
就算凯西没来他也不会有问题啊
Thank you, Amy.
谢谢你 艾米
I'm glad someone trusts me.
我很高兴还有人信任我
She's not coming, is she?
她不会过来 是吗
Who?
谁
Is that girl coming over here, the other girl,
是不是另外一个女孩要过来
the girl you're trying to have sex with, hmm?
你想和她上♥床♥的那个
Are you planning to use
你是想要在我们的公♥寓♥
our apartment to have sex for the first time
来进行你的第一次吗
with my son in the next room? No.
而且我的儿子还在隔壁 不
Wait! What? What are you planning to do?
等等 什么 你要干嘛
Nothing.
什么也不干
Hi, Ricky.
嗨 里奇
Who's that?
她是谁
I'm Layla. I'm going to help Ethan babysit.
我是蕾拉 我来帮伊森看孩子
No, you're not.
不 你不用
Okay, he can do all the babysitting,
是的 他可以做所有的活
I don't care. But I do have experience.
我不在乎 但我确实有经验
That's what I've heard. You have to go home.
我听到了 你得回家
My mom already left. Can you take me home?
我妈早就离开了 你能送我回去吗
We'll drop her off. Ethan?
我们送她走 伊森
Ricky, we're not going to do anything.
里奇 我们啥也不会做
Just let her come in and you two take off.
就让她进来 你俩离开
Um, I don't know about that.
我不知道是不是这样
Hey, no offense, Layla, but I don't know you
蕾拉 无意冒犯 可我不认识你
so I wouldn't really be comfortable with your staying here.
所以我不是很希望你待在这里
We don't have to get out tonight
我们今晚可以不出去
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
We can babysit, the two of us.
我俩可以看孩子 我们两个人
We will be fine, John will be fine.
我们可以搞定 约翰也会没事
He doesn't know her, he knows Kathy.
他不认识她 只认识凯西
So, no, Ethan, I'm sorry. No!
所以 不行 伊森 不行
I'm vouching for her.
我给她担♥保♥
You just lied to us, so, no.
你刚刚撒谎了 所以 不行
I'll take both of you home. I'll pick up dinner to go, Amy.
我送你俩回家 艾米 晚饭我打包
I trusted you. Me, too.
亏我还相信你 我也是
Let's go.
走吧
Hi, Amy. Hi. How are you?
嗨 艾米 嗨 你还好吗
Oh, I'm okay.
我还好
Are you?
是吗
I heard you and Ethan broke up.
我听说你和伊森分手了
I haven't had time to catch up with you at school.
在学校我没时间找你
I've got graduation coming up and...
我就要毕业了 还有
And your wedding.
还有你的婚礼
That, too.
是的
Yeah.
是
So, uh, you and Ethan?
那 你和伊森
No, it didn't work out.
不 我们分手了
I know that hurts,
我明白这让人伤心
but give yourself the summer to get past it and next fall,
但用这个夏天来忘记 下个秋天
you just make a fresh start. Focus on school...
你将有个全新的开始 可以专注学业
I'm going to go home to Houston this summer.
这个暑假我要回休斯顿了
Well, that's a good idea. Spend some time with your parents.
不错啊 花点时间陪你父母
I know they must miss you.
他们一定很想你
I'm not coming back in the fall.
我秋天不打算回来了
Really?
真的吗
I hope that's not because of Ethan.
但愿你这么做不是因为伊森
It's because of Ethan.
就是因为伊森
And that stupid girl he's trying to hump.
还有那个他想上的蠢女孩
Sorry. I'm really angry about it.
抱歉 我有些气过头了
This girl told Ethan that
这小妞告诉伊森
I have no idea of who the father of my baby was
我不知道我孩子的父亲是谁
because I'm a skank.
因为我是个荡♥妇♥
That's terrible!
这太可怕了
Oh, my gosh, but Kathy,
天哪 不过 凯西
you can't let Ethan and some girl stop you
你不能仅仅因为伊森和某个女孩
from living with your grandmother and going to school here.
就打消了奶奶一起住 在这上学的念头
I mean, if you want to go home to your parents,
我是说 如果你想回去和父母一起
then good for you,
那是最好
but if you don't,
但如果你不想
don't let those two stop you.
别让他们两个影响了你的决定
I don't care.
我不在乎
People at home thought I was a skank
那里的人都觉得我是个荡♥妇♥
and now people here think I am.
现在这里的人也这么想了
I've got no place to hide,
我无处藏身
not that I was hiding.
不是说我要藏
I mean, I wasn't exactly able to hide, but...
我是说 我也藏不了 但...
I thought that if people got to know me here,
我以为如果这里的人开始了解我
they'd know I was a nice girl
他们会发现我是个好女孩
and it wouldn't matter if I had a baby, but...
我有没有孩子都没关系 但...
Apparently people don't think I'm a nice girl.
显然大家都觉得我不是个好女孩
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表