剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And if they don't, they never were.
如果不 他们从来就不属于你
Of course the guy who wrote that
当然写这句话的家伙
was divorced twice and married three times.
离了两次婚 结了三次婚
George! There you are.
乔治 你在这
Here I am.
我在这
Hi, Ben. Glad you could make it.
你好 本 很高兴你能来
I didn't tell him. Should I tell him?
我还没告诉他 应该告诉他吗
Go ahead.
说吧
Nah, it's your news, you tell him.
这是你的喜事 你自己说吧
Here. Sit down. Join us.
来 坐下 一起吃
What's going on? Oh, nothing much. How's your dinner?
到底什么事 没什么 吃得怎么样
Oh, it's great. I'm not that hungry though.
很棒 虽然我不是很饿
I'm flying out tonight.
我今晚的飞机
I'm gonna go check out Hudson University in New York.
我要去纽约的哈德森大学注册
They're not married.
他们又没结婚
Yeah, well, who knows what will happen with that?
是啊 谁知道会发生什么呢
Exactly. So you're flying out tonight, huh?
确实如此 所以你今晚的飞机
Yeah, the driver is going
是啊 我们吃完这顿
to come get me after we're finished up here.
司机就过来接我
You want anything for the flight? You might get hungry later.
要带些什么上飞机吗 待会可能会饿的
You tell him!
你告诉他吧
I bought the restaurant.
我买♥♥下了这家餐厅
This restaurant?
这家吗
Congratulations, George.
恭喜你 乔治
To me!
为我♥干♥杯
To George.
为乔治干杯
Tom, you all right? Where are you, buddy?
汤姆你还好吧 你在哪啊老兄
I'm here.
我在这
There you are!
在这呢
Four transfers, but I made it.
转了四趟车 但我做到了
So, you want to have a drink at the bar?
那么 想去酒吧喝一杯吗
You want to sit down and have a steak? You hungry?
想要坐下来吃点牛排吗 饿了没
The bar? I don't drink.
酒吧 我不喝酒的
But I'd like to have a steak at the bar.
但我想去吧台吃点牛排
Whatever you want, sir. That's the policy here.
想吃什么随便点 这是这儿的规矩
How do you know what the policy is? Do you work here?
你怎么知道什么规矩 你在这工作吗
I don't just work here, I'm the new owner.
不只如此 我是这的新老板
Say what? I bought out Geoff.
你说什么 我买♥♥下了杰夫餐厅
Congratulations! Thank you, Tom.
恭喜你 谢谢你 汤姆
Are you going to change the name?
你要给餐厅改名字吗
I'm not going to change a thing.
什么都不会改变
The restaurant's doing well.
餐厅运转的很好
Take a seat at the bar, I'll be right in.
去找个位子坐吧 我这就来
Well, hello, ladies. The hostess will be right with you.
你们好 女士们 女招待会为你们服务
Is it just the two of you or will your boyfriends be joining you?
就您两位还是你们的男朋友也来
It's just the two of us.
就我们俩
And could we have a booth, please?
能麻烦安排个雅间给我们吗
Do you have a reservation?
请问有预约吗
Under Gorgeous and Beautiful perhaps?
是以高贵和美丽为名预约的吗
Give 'em the best booth in the house.
给她们安排最好的雅间
George, you can't be giving away dinner and making any money.
乔治 你不能请这顿饭或只是随便收点钱
When's the last time anyone bought you dinner, huh?
上次有人请你吃饭是什么时候了
It's been a while. Next time, bring Camielle and Chloe.
挺久了 下次把卡米尔和克洛伊带来
Absolutely.
一定
Just wanted a little time alone with Ben before he took off.
只是想在本临走前和他独处一会儿
He can't be seriously going after Amy, can he?
他不会真的要去追随艾米吧
I don't know. He's still seeing Dylan
我也不知道 他还在和迪兰约会
and he's still friends with Adrian.
而且和艾利安也是好朋友
I don't know what's in that kid's head.
我真不知道那孩子咋想的
Yeah. Teens, huh?
对啊 青少年啊
Only for another year.
还有一年就熬出头了
Scary.
好恐怖
They're growing up, but that's what they're supposed to do.
他们在成长 不过也该长大了
They're getting older. I don't know if they're growing up.
他们的年龄在增长 倒不一定在成长
But I am.
但我在成长
So, what do you think?
你怎么看
Was this a wise business decision buying this place?
买♥♥下这地方是个明智的商业决策吗
You'll do well here.
你能干出一番事业的
It's a people business and you're a people guy.
这生意靠人际关系 是你的强项
Thanks, Leo.
谢谢 里欧
You going to change anything?
你会做什么改变吗
Nope. People don't like change,
不会 人们不喜欢变化
and, well, if I change anything,
如果我要改变什么
I'm going to do it really slowly.
我也得潜移默化地变
If you don't mind my asking, what made you decide to do this?
冒昧问一句 你为何决定这么做
I realized I was going to have some time on my hands.
我发现我有些空闲时间
Anne is going to keep Robie really close to her and his father.
安妮会让罗比和她与生父走得很近
I heard.
我听说了
I want to see him, but, frankly,
我想见他 但说实话
I thought I'd look like a loser
如果我♥干♥坐在家
if I just was sitting at home, taking in whatever profit
收获家具生意得来的一切利润
I got out of the furniture business,
让我看起来像个废柴
which relies on Anne a lot these days.
而且最近都是安妮在忙活生意
I want to get out of it altogether.
我想剪断一切牵绊
I want to cut all ties with Anne,
我想和安妮断绝关系
and I want to get married to Kathleen and start life over.
和凯瑟琳结婚 开始新生活
So, this is step one.
所以 这是第一步
Good for you, George. Good for you.
不错 乔治 真为你高兴
Good night. See you.
晚安 再见
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me.
借过
Hey, what are you doing here? Hey, what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛 你在这干嘛
I'm going to tour Hudson University.
我要去参观哈德森大学
And I'm just going for a business lunch.
我去参加一场商业午宴
All the way to New York for a business lunch?
跑去纽约就为了一场商业午宴
I just got a job.
我刚得到了一份工作
I wanted to get my masters while I worked,
我想在工作时获得硕士学位
but I got a really big job.
但这份工作很重要
I sold this idea I've had for a while.
我把一个酝酿了很久的想法出♥售♥了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. I want to put school on DVDs and public broadcasting
对 我想把教学放进光盘和公共广播平台
and make it available to everyone.
让每个人都有机会学习
Take the best teachers in the country
选全国最好的老师
and have them teach each grade
让他们教授每个年级
and others will teach each subject area.
其他人负责教每个科目
That is a really great idea.
这是个很棒的想法
It just happened, really.
真的是灵光一现
But it is huge.
不过意义重大
They gave me a first class ticket, I didn't even know.
他们给我买♥♥了一等舱 我都不知道
Nice! Yeah, my grandmother gave me some money
真棒 我外婆给了我点钱
and I kind of splurged.
我挥霍了一下
I was just so excited that I got to go, so...
我很兴奋 终于能去参观了
It is the red eye, so
不过这是红眼航♥班♥
it wasn't that bad. I guess.
所以也没有贵得离谱
So are you going to be traveling back and forth a lot?
那你会经常来回奔波吗
I think I'm going to be traveling all over.
估计是这样
I did hear that you gave Adrian a ring.
我听说你给了艾利安一枚戒指
Yep, we're engaged.
对 我们订婚了
But we're going to take it slow,
但我们要慢慢来
maybe get married in the next couple of years.
也许要过几年才会结婚
I guess Adrian told you that Ricky and I aren't married.
艾利安应该告诉你了里奇和我没结婚
No? No.
没结婚吗 没有
But we're going to get married.
但我们还是会结婚的
We just ran off and things got crazy
我们私奔以后 一切都太疯狂
and we lied and...
所以我们撒谎了
I don't know. I'm just a senior.
说不清 我才高三呢
But we have John so
但因为有了约翰
we're just trying to figure it out.
我们想试着解决所有问题
We want to get married,
我们想结婚
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表