剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Well, there are all different levels of wrong.
犯错也有很多种的
There are misdemeanors, and then there are felonies,
有轻微行为不端 也有重罪
and then there are just big stupid mistakes
还有很愚蠢的错误
and everything in between...
和各种各样的
I have to talk to you.
我必须和你谈谈
Me? Me?
我 我
Both of you. I know you both love Anne, and...
你们两个都是 我知道你们都爱安妮
Not both of us. I don't.
并不都是 我不爱她
Your little gal pal is trying to call off my Amy's wedding.
你的女朋友在试图取消我女儿艾米的婚礼
And you know what? She can't do that.
告诉你吧 她做不到的
There's gonna be a wedding.
婚礼会如期举♥行♥的
There has to be a wedding. You know why?
而且一定会举♥行♥的 知道为什么吗
I think I do. Anne told you?
我知道 安妮告诉你了
Yeah. Good.
是的 很好
Can't tell you.
无可奉告
Oh, my God, this is delicious.
天呐 这个真好吃
I wish my grandma had stuck
希望我外婆能在这
aroud could see how much you love the food.
听到你说这话
Why didn't she stick around?
她为什么不来
She just thought that maybe we'd like to eat by ourselves.
她觉得我们喜欢自己吃
She's just watching TV in her bedroom.
她在房♥间里看电视
She's eating in bed, but she likes to do that.
在床上吃 不过她喜欢
Sometimes, we both eat in her bed and watch TV.
有时候我们会一起边在床上吃边看电视
Is that weird?
是不是很奇怪
That's not weird. That's sweet.
那不叫奇怪 叫亲密
I wish I had a grandma.
我也想有个外婆
Then again, I'm lucky to have a foster family.
可还是要说 有家庭收养我很幸运
I can't believe I have a foster family.
真不敢相信有家庭收养我
And that my foster dad is Leo Boykewich.
我的养父还是里欧·波伊科维齐
Man, he could really kick my stepfather's ass.
天 他可以完爆我继父
Would you like him to?
你愿意他那么做吗
Oh, yeah, I'd love for him to.
当然 再愿意不过了
My stepfather completely brainwashed my mother.
我继父把我妈彻底洗♥脑♥了
He kept telling her I was being beaten up at school by a bully
他老跟她说我在学校被人欺负
and that he was trying to teach me to defend myself.
他在教我怎么保护自己
Meanwhile, he was just at home drinking and smacking me around.
其实他只是在家酗酒 打我
I was hoping he had left, but no,
我一直希望他会走 可惜没有
she's still married to him.
他们还是结婚了
What an idiot. Does he smack her around too?
真傻 他也打你妈妈吗
I don't think so. He's a really big coward.
不会 他就是个懦夫
I think he just goes after children.
只敢打孩子
Well, that must have been terrible for you.
你一定很难熬
Yeah, I thought it was.
我想是吧
Until I left home and saw how terrible things can really get.
我离家后才知道什么才是真正的可怕
I can't even imagine.
真难以想像
We shouldn't talk about that stuff.
我们不该讨论这个
It's not something to talk about over dinner.
这不适合吃晚饭的时候谈
I don't think I'd really even want to tell you that stuff.
我不是很想跟你说这种事
My therapist, maybe. It's just so dark.
也许会和我的心理医生谈 太黑暗了
Let's just talk about happy things.
还是聊聊让人开心的事吧
Like... Like allowing my baby to be adopted?
比如 比如送养我的孩子
Is that a happy thing? Well, it's a bittersweet thing.
这算让人开心的事吗 喜忧参半吧
So, you go to therapy, huh?
你有看心理医生吗
Yeah. I'm really glad somebody invented that.
是啊 很高兴有人开创这职业
I just keep shoveling all this stuff out of my head,
我不断把这些事从脑子里清理出去
and shoveling and shoveling.
一直清理 清理
And sometimes it feels like I'm never going to get
有时候我觉得
to the light at the end of the tunnel, but every once in a while,
永远看不见曙光 但时不时
there's this little glimmer of light,
会闪现一点微光
this little hope that somehow, someday,
一点希望 觉得总有一天
I'll feel like a normal person, you know?
我会跟正常人一样
What do you feel like now? I feel afraid to be happy.
你现在感觉如何 我很怕快乐
Because I'm scared. I'm scared that he'll show up
因为我害怕 怕他会再出现
and take whatever happiness I have.
带走我所有的快乐
He was a really scary guy.
他真的很可怕
How do you ever get past something like that?
你怎么才能走出阴影呢
Hopefully, you make a friend
希望能交到
that you can talk to, and you just keep shoveling.
能说话的朋友 不断整理自己
So, now my mother knows we're not married.
我妈发现我们没结婚了
And now Nora knows we're not married.
诺拉也发现我们没结婚
Two down and one to go. Yeah.
搞定两个还有一个 是啊
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么做
Whatever we want to do.
做我们想做的就行
Do you know what you want to do?
你知道自己想做什么吗
I know what I want to do.
我知道自己想做什么
I didn't know that she's kicked him out.
我不知道她要把他赶走
Yeah, well, when she kicks him out.
是啊 她把他撵走时
I'm going to have to go, too, you know.
我也要走了 你知道的
Yeah, I realize that. Yeah.
对啊 我知道 是的
So...
我说
You have to talk to her. Okay?
你得跟她谈谈 好吗
You have to get her to calm down about Robie.
你得让她对罗比别那么敏感
Yeah, it's a bad thing George did, but not in George's world.
是 乔治是做错了 但他自己不觉得
He thinks he did a good thing and he loves Robie.
他觉得自己做得对 他爱罗比
And she has to have this wedding, especially now that she knows
她得办这场婚礼 特别是现在
those two aren't really married.
她知道那两人其实没结婚
You've got to talk to her.
你真得跟她谈谈
You're the only one who can talk to her.
只有你才劝得动她
I don't really want to talk to her.
我不想跟她谈
What do you mean, you don't want to talk to her?
你说这话是什么意思
You guy are in love. You're a couple.
你们彼此相爱 是一对
Mmm, no. We're not a couple.
没有 我们不是一对
And I'm not so in love anymore.
我不那么爱她了
No! You cannot break up with Anne!
不行 你不能跟安妮分手
Not now. You can't!
不能现在分 不能
It's just too much. I don't really want to be in a relationship.
发生了太多事 我不想恋爱
No. You are in a relationship.
不 你现在就在恋爱
I can't stand that drive.
我受不了开那么久车
Palm Springs is two hours away.
去棕榈泉要开两小时
With traffic, it can be six hours away.
塞车的话要六小时
It's too far. Okay?
太远了好吗
And when I get there, it's Anne and Robie.
我到的时候总是安妮和罗比都在
I don't have children.
我没孩子
I don't really want children. Especially little children.
也不想要孩子 尤其是婴儿
They come with so much stuff. The diapers and the bottles
他们太麻烦了 又是尿布又是奶瓶
and the baby food and all the equipment and all the toys.
还有婴儿食品 用品 玩具
It's just... Ugh! It's too much.
就是 太费事了
It is not too much.
哪会费事
It's too much for me.
我觉得会
You knew what you were getting into.
你之前就知道自己面临的是什么
Not really. I've never been in love with someone like Anne.
没有 我从没爱过像安妮这样的人
You've never been in love.
你从没爱过
Let me tell you something, love conquers all.
我告诉你 爱能战胜一切
So, you just get back there and conquer!
你给我回去好好战胜困难
Mmm, it's not really love. It's like.
那根本不是爱 只是喜欢
And like doesn't really conquer anything.
喜欢战胜不了任何事
My question is why do you have a theory about Amy and Ricky?
我想知道为什么你对艾米和里奇有意见
Why do you care?
你为什么那么在乎
I don't care if they get married or not.
我不在乎他们结没结婚
I am not in love with Ricky. I don't care about him.
我不爱里奇 我不关心他
You sure? I am absolutely positive.
真的 当然是真的
Well, for someone who doesn't care, you seem awfully happy
对一个不关心他的人来说
about Ricky not being married.
里奇没结婚你好像特别开心
No, I'm just happy I figured it out.
不 我开心只是因为我猜到了
So, if I said right now let's get out of bed,
那如果我说 现在我们起床
go to Vegas and get married,
去拉斯维加斯结婚
you would say what?
你会怎么回答
I have school tomorrow.
我明天有课
Uh-huh, otherwise?
如果没课呢
Otherwise, I'd still want to wait because I want to be
如果没课 我还是想再等等
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表