剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, congratulations!
恭喜你
Okay. Well, save it for after the "I do's."
好吧 留到"我愿意"之后再说吧
Let's go. Yeah, yeah.
咱走吧 好的好的
Okay, got to run, got an emergency.
好了 我得走了 紧急事件
An emergency of the good kind.
是好的紧急事件哦
I got class!
我还有课呢
I'll just be gone for an hour,
我就离开一小时
hand it over to Smiley over here
转交给那边的微笑先生
or put a sign in the door.
或者干脆在门上挂个牌子吧
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪儿
What's a good emergency?
那个好的紧急事件又是什么
Wouldn't you like to know?
你不想知道吗
Oh. Here's some mail for you.
这有你的信
Went into the shop's mailbox instead of yours.
寄到店里来了
Not for you, for your bride.
不是寄给你的 给你的新娘
Are you leaving the state? 'Cause I'd need to know. Bye.
你打算出国吗 我需要知道 拜
Hey, it's Amy.
我是艾米
I'm married! Leave a message.
我结婚了 留言吧
It's your husband calling.
我是你老公
I got an interesting piece of mail for you.
我这有封给你的信
Call me when you get a chance.
有时间给我回个电♥话♥
Hey, I need some help. Of course.
帮我个忙 说吧
Could you pull Ben out of class? I need him for something.
能帮我叫下本吗 我有事找他
I can't tell you.
这不能告诉你
But I need him excused for the rest of the day.
不过我希望能给他请半天假
Ben can tell you tomorrow.
本明天可以跟你解释
That's not usually how it's done here, but all right.
这不是我们行事的惯例 不过好吧
I was looking for the counselor.
我找辅♥导♥员
She'll be right back.
她一会回来
Yeah, you saw what you saw, all right?
是的 就像你看见的 行了吗
What'd I see? I'm having a baby.
就像什么 我怀孕了
I noticed. None of my business.
我注意到了 与我无关
My stupid boyfriend thinks
我的笨男友觉得
he's Ben Boykewich or something.
他是本·波伊科维齐什么的
Oh? Who's that?
那是谁
He's this idiot that fell in love with this pregnant girl
他是一个会像菜鸟一样爱上怀孕女孩
as a freshman and then went a little nutty.
然后自己变得奇怪的笨蛋
How so? She was having another guy's baby,
怎么会 她怀的另一个家伙的孩子
a guy she's now married to,
现在她嫁给了他
and Ben's still not over her.
但本还是忘不了她
He started smoking pot and burning down schools and...
他开始抽大♥麻♥还烧毁学校还...
Believe me, he's nuts.
相信我 他疯了
Anyway, I just don't want that to happen
无论如何我不希望这发生在
to my boyfriend, you know?
我男友身上 你知道吗
I don't want to ruin his life just because I did
我不想因为我犯下的错误
something I shouldn't have.
而毁了他的生活
You know what, sweetheart?
你知道吗 亲爱的
Maybe you should let him decide that.
也许你该让他来决定
Let him decide whether or not he wants to get involved,
让他决定是否愿意牵扯进来
if he doesn't, I'm sure he'll tell you.
如果他不愿意 我相信他会告诉你的
I mean, he's not crazy Ben Boykewich, right?
他不是疯子本·波伊科维齐 对吗
Right. But...
是的 不过
What if he wanted to tell me he doesn't
要是他本打算告诉我
want to be involved with me,
他不想跟我扯上关系
but he won't because he really just feels sorry for me
但他因为对我抱歉而说不出口呢
and he doesn't have the guts
或是他没勇气
to tell me he doesn't really want
告诉我
to stick around so he just does?
而只能委曲求全呢
Later, he'd just be filled with regret.
到后来他就只剩后悔了
Like I am.
就像我一样
And... I don't know.
而且...我不知道
You're too young to be filled with regret.
你这么年轻现在懊悔人生还太早了
A rose is a rose is a rose.
玫瑰之为玫瑰是因为她的本质
And you're a rose whether you're having a baby or not,
不管你有没有怀孕你就是一朵玫瑰
so if the man loves roses,
如果他爱玫瑰
well, he loves roses
他就是爱玫瑰
and there is nothin' you can do about it.
你就什么都做不了
But I did do something about it,
但我已经做了
I broke up with him.
我和他分手了
We had just gotten back together
我们才刚刚复合
and then the couple adopting my baby
同意收养我孩子的夫妇
suggested I break up with him, so I did.
建议我和他分手 我答应了
And he so knew it.
他也明白
What's going on?
什么事
Oh. There you are.
你来了
I got a little surprise for you. I'll tell you in the car.
我给你带来点惊喜 上车再说
In the car? What?
上车 什么
Come on, just go with me on this.
来吧 跟我走
Oh. Leo Boykewich.
里欧·波伊科维齐
Nice to meet you. Take care.
很高兴认识你 珍重
You're a sweetheart for caring about
你是个处处为他
what happens to the guy.
着想的好女孩
You're very considerate,
你很体贴
probably why he's in love with you.
也许这就是他爱上你的原因
Bye now.
再见
What was that about? Nothing.
发生了什么 没什么
Kid's all worried because some guy is in love with her.
爱情里的女孩子们总爱胡思乱想
And you told her what?
你告诉她什么了
That he'd be in love with her
无论她是否怀孕
whether or not she was pregnant.
他都会爱上她
So you think I would have fallen in love with Amy
所以你认为无论艾米是否怀孕
whether or not she was pregnant?
我都会爱上她
I thought you thought
我以为你一直
you should have discouraged me from that.
后悔当时没阻止我
Have you learned nothing from me and my life?
难道我和我的人生没给你任何启发吗
I have learned plenty from you, Son.
我从你身上学到很多 儿子
Come on. Feel like going to a wedding?
来吧 有要参加婚礼的觉悟了吗
Your wedding? My wedding. Right now.
你的婚礼 我的婚礼 马上
Hmm. Mind if I bring a date or two?
介意我带上一两个伙伴吗
No, not Dylan,
不 不是迪兰
I was just thinking this might be the kind of opportunity
我只是在想这也许是
that could bring Henry and Alice and me all back together.
亨利 爱丽丝 和我复合的一个机会
Hurry up.
快点
All right, Amy, I'm leaving for school
艾米 我要去学校了
and I don't like to talk on the phone in the car,
我开车的时候不喜欢接电♥话♥
but maybe you could just leave me a message
但也许你可以给我留言
and let me know why you're
让我知道为什么
getting a letter from Hudson University in New York.
你会收到纽约哈德森大学寄来的信
I'm just curious.
我很好奇
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I just couldn't decide if I want coffee or not.
我只是还没想好要不要咖啡
You just wanted to talk to Clementine and now I'm here.
你只是想找克拉姆汀而我在这
No.
不是
I heard you walked her back to her dorm.
我听说你把她送回寝室
No, you didn't. Did you?
不 你没有 你有吗
What business is that of yours?
那干♥你♥什么事
You know I really did want a coffee
我真的想来杯咖啡
but I didn't want to talk to you
但我不想和你说话
because you're a pain in the ass.
因为你♥他♥妈♥太讨厌了
Uh-oh, someone's in a bad mood.
有人心情不好
Have a fight with Amy?
跟艾米吵架了
Have a fight with Amy?
跟艾米吵架了
Hello, that's no one's business if I had a fight with Amy,
好啊 我和艾米吵架跟谁都没关系
but I did not have a fight with Amy, all right?
但我没跟艾米吵架 好吗
We shouldn't have asked him.
我们不该问他的
Okay, um, "We"? There's no "We."
好的 我们 没人跟你"我们"
I am his former girlfriend. For years.
我是他的前女友 很多年
I know him a little better than you do
我了解他比你多一点
and I can ask him anything I want.
我想问的都能问他
You don't know him better than I do, all right?
你不会比我更了解他 好吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表