剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
No. I've let a guy go to third base before.
不行 之前有个家伙上了我的三垒
Which doesn't mean anything.
这无关紧要
Okay, we don't even know what the bases are.
我们都不知道那些垒代表什么
But I'm sure somebody
但我肯定像你
coming from your background could show us,
这种男生可以告诉我们
or maybe one of us.
或者我们其中之一
I have to get out of here. Do you mind?
不介意的话我要走了
He's totally hot. Yeah.
他可真性感 是啊
How'd she get him?
凯西怎么钓到他的
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, she's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Maybe he's a freak like Ben Boykewich.
或者他和本·波伊科维齐一样是个疯子
I saw him.
我见到他了
He didn't look good.
他看上去不大好
Yeah, unfortunately, he doesn't want to go back with you.
是啊 不幸的消息 他不想跟你复合
All right. Well,
好吧
probably for the best.
也许这样最好
Mmm. So, do you mind?
那么 你介意吗
Mind?
介意什么
We need boyfriends.
我们想交男朋友
So we're hoping, since he's free,
既然他单身了
he would just choose one of us.
我们希望他跟我们其中一个在一起
'Cause he's not choosing you.
因为他不要你了
Hello.
大家好啊
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好啊
Yeah. You know, the directions over here were totally ass.
你们家地址可真不好找
What? My mother gave you directions?
什么 我妈把地址给你们了
I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.
很抱歉 真的很抱歉
My mother has Alzheimer's.
我妈妈患了老年痴呆
And she doesn't know
她有一半时间
what she's talking about half the time,
都不知道自己在说什么
and some idiot nurse taught her
有个白♥痴♥护士
how to email and text and tweet,
教她发邮件短♥信♥上推特
and thank you all for coming but really,
谢谢你们能来 但我真没准备好
I'm not ready to date and I'm sure that when I am,
要相亲 当我准备好的时候
I can find someone all by myself.
我确定能自己找一个
I'm sure you can.
你当然可以
So thank you all for coming, but really, you can go now.
谢谢你们来 你们可以走了
I'm okay, really.
我没事 真的
Would you like to stick around for the AA meeting?
你想在嗜酒者互戒会上再待会吗
What?
什么
Having an AA meeting, didn't know you were coming.
我们在开嗜酒者互戒会 没想到你会来
An AA meeting? Yeah.
嗜酒者互戒会 是啊
They had something at the church tonight
教堂今晚不能办 乔治说没关系
so George said it'd be okay.
就在家里开
Oh. My mother...
我妈妈
Oh, my God. Never mind.
天呐 好吧
And I'll be right back.
失陪一下
My mother has been sending out...
我妈一直在发
I know, I get all the messages.
我收到消息了
She has my email address and my phone number
她有我的邮箱和手♥机♥号♥
and I'm following her on Twitter.
我一直在推特上跟她互动
She's funny. No, she's not.
她真有意思 才没有
No, she is. No. She is not.
她有 她没有
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Hey, guess who got married today?
猜猜今天谁结婚
George and Kathleen? What?
乔治和凯瑟琳 说啥呢
No. Leo and Camille.
不对 是里欧和卡米尔
At their house with a judge and I got to be a witness.
跟一个牧师在他们家 我是证婚人
Oh. Nice. Good for them.
不错 很好
You know, my mother has Alzheimer's too.
我妈妈也患了老年痴呆
It's pretty tough, isn't it?
很难熬 对吧
Yeah, it really is.
千真万确
I'll just be, um, in there. Or somewhere.
我去客厅了 或者别的地方
I'm Nora's sponsor. Willowdine.
我是诺拉的赞助人 维勒蒂娜
Willowdine! That's a beautiful name.
维勒蒂娜 这名字真好听
I'm Anne. And you have an 18yearold
我是安妮 你有18岁
and a 17-year-old and a two-year-old.
17岁和两岁的孩子
Because Nora forwarded me the emails.
诺拉把邮件转发给我了
And I'm gay, we're all gay, it's a gay group.
我是同志 我们都是 这是同志聚会
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉迟到了
I would have called but I left my phone at home.
我本该打个电♥话♥的 可电♥话♥落家里了
Talk to you later. Mmm. Oh, bye.
待会聊 回见
Who's that?
她是谁
Oh, Nora's having an AA meeting in the living room.
诺拉在客厅办嗜酒者互助会
Your father said it was okay. I didn't know,
你♥爸♥说不要紧 我之前不知道
or I could have met you at your apartment.
不然就约在你家见了
Yeah, but we said here and I couldn't call,
可我们说了在这 我又不能打电♥话♥
because I left my stupid phone at home today.
因为今天我没带手♥机♥
I just wanted to show you
我只是想跟你说说
what I thought might make a nice backyard wedding
在后院举♥行♥婚礼的建议
and then if you like it, I'll show Nora and Margaret.
你中意的话我会告诉诺拉和玛格丽特
Could we do this some other time,
不能改天再谈这个吗
or do we have to even do it at all?
或者能不能干脆不谈
I'm sure that whatever you put together is fine. Really.
我相信你的建议都是可行的 真的
I just really want to get home,
我想回家了
I didn't tell Ricky I was stopping by here.
我没告诉里奇会来这儿
Well, why don't you just call him from the phone here?
干吗不在这打电♥话♥给他
Donovan and I have been working on this all day.
我和多纳文为这都忙了一天了
Mom, I'm sorry, I just really want to go home.
妈妈 不好意思 我真的想回去
Is everything okay? Yeah. As far as I know.
你还好吗 据我所知 还好
I got accepted into Hudson University in New York.
我被纽约的哈德森大学录取了
The counselor told me today.
辅♥导♥员今天告诉我的
I forgot I even applied. I applied last spring.
我都忘了有申请 去年春天申请的
So I want to get home
所以我想回去
in case the acceptance letter came in today.
万一录取通知书有来
so I can tear it up because I don't want Ricky to think
我就撕了它 免得里奇以为
that I don't want to get married
我不想结婚
so that I can go to school in New York instead.
想去纽约上大学
Remarried. Yeah.
然后改嫁 对
Let me ask you something and answer honestly, okay?
问你个问题 老实回答我 好吗
Would you rather be single and living in New York
你是宁愿单身 和约翰一起
with John and going to college
在纽约上大学
or living with Ricky and John here?
还是想跟里奇和约翰一起呆在这
Uh... Honestly,
其实
I'd like it if John and Ricky and I could live in New York
我想跟约翰和里奇一起去纽约
and I could go to school in New York.
我也可以去上学
But I can't.
可行不通
And that's just how it is.
只能这样了
Well, maybe you can have everything that you want, Amy.
也许你想要的东西你都可以得到 艾米
Talk to Ricky. Don't just throw away the acceptance letter.
跟里奇谈谈 别扔通知书
Talk to him.
跟他谈谈
And talk to him about the wedding, too. Okay?
顺便说说婚礼的事 好吗
Here. Take these with you, and call me.
给 拿着 待会打电♥话♥给我
Don't email, don't text. Call.
不要发邮件或者发短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥
Okay. Goodnight. Thank you.
好的 晚安 谢谢
Come on, bud.
走吧 小家伙
I used to fantasize about marrying you.
我常幻想自己能嫁给你
All the girls in the house did.
整屋的女孩子们都是
Oh, they did not. Oh, they did too.
不会吧 真的
You remember,
还记得
I stole a lock of your hair while you were sleeping?
我趁你睡觉偷了你一绺头发吗
That was to put some spell on me.
是为了对我下咒吧
Mmm-hmm. A love spell!
爱情咒语
Whose call are you ignoring?
谁的电♥话♥你不接
I have to go.
我得走了
You said that hours ago.
你几小时前就说过了
Well, Amy finally decided to return my calls, so...
艾米终于回我电♥话♥了
I have to go. Goodnight. Thanks.
我得走了 晚安 多谢了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表