剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
Having sex ruined everything for us.
做♥爱♥毁了我们之间的一切
Not continuing to have sex ruined everything for us.
是不继续做♥爱♥毁了我们之间的一切
I made the mistake of asking Anne if there was any possibility
我犯了个错 我问安妮是否有可能
that the baby might not be mine,
孩子不是我的
so Anne took the baby and went to see her mother.
所以安妮带着孩子回娘家了
But they're coming back.
但他们会回来的
I do love Amy,
我是真的爱艾米
but I want to be with other girls. I want to have sex.
但我想和别的女孩一起 我想有性♥爱♥
Dad, if you want Mom back,
爸 如果你希望妈妈回来
you better get on the phone right now.
你最好现在就去打电♥话♥
She's seeing her old high-school boyfriend.
她跟她高中时期的男朋友见面了
I'm going to get some kind of legal agreement
我会去申请法律协议
so that John doesn't just disappear
这样你就没法想
anytime you feel like taking off.
带他走的时候就带他走
This is Jimmy. Can I call you?
这是吉米 我能知道你名字吗
Want to go back with me?
想和我一起回去吗
We haven't resolved anything.
我们还没解决任何问题
We are a family even though you and I aren't a couple.
我们是一家人 即使我们不是夫妻
Jack and I are just friends and nothing more.
杰克跟我只是普通朋友
Even though we're just friends now,
即使现在我们只是朋友
I still wouldn't want you to have sex with any other guy.
我还是不想你和别人做♥爱♥
You need a boyfriend.
你需要个男朋友
We have to get you a boyfriend.
我们得给你物色个男朋友
Wow. Wow what?
哇 哇什么
Griffin was right. I think I might like you.
格里芬是对的 我想我可能喜欢你
I want to get married.
我想结婚
Me, too.
我也是
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
Oh, my God, Mom!
我的天啊 妈妈
Did your dad remarry? She's not my mother.
你♥爸♥爸再婚了吗 她不是我母亲
Yeah, I don't do anything with her.
我永远不会和她一起做任何事情
I think Ricky's in love with you, too.
我想里奇也爱上你了
If Amy's having sex with Ricky,
如果艾米要和里奇做
I'm having sex with Ben.
我就要和本做
Somebody told you?
有人告诉你了吗
You slept with Amy, and I slept with Ben.
你和艾米睡 我和本睡
I had sex with Adrian,
我跟艾利安睡了
and now Ricky is going to pummel me.
现在里奇恨不得要痛扁我一顿
We hope you get married soon
我们希望你们早点结婚
and be together and happy for the rest of your lives.
白头偕老
How about tonight?
那就今晚怎么样
If you're tired of sleeping on the couch
如果你厌倦了睡沙发
and you want to sleep in the bedroom, you can.
你可以睡卧室
Take off the baseball cap.
把棒球帽脱了
I want to take John on weekends. No.
我想周末把约翰接走 不行
Ricky's not going to get John.
里奇带不走约翰的
If you don't give Ricky what he wants, he'll go to court.
因为你要是不满足里奇 他会告上法庭
Probably the best thing is for you to get a mediation.
对你来说 最好是申请调解
You have to be on the pill for at least a month.
必须至少连续吃一个月的药
I hope that's why I'm late.
希望这是我那个来晚的原因
Do you mind if I go on the pill?
你介意我开始吃药吗
For what?
干吗用
I know what we worked out was fair,
我知道我们做的很公平
but just it seems so unfair still.
但我还是不能接受
I only wish that I had married your mother when I should have.
我多希望以前在对的时刻就能娶了你妈
I think the person that I should have with me
我想应该和我一起
when I take this test is Ben.
做这个测试的应该是本
I am proud to present
很荣幸向你们介绍
Mr. And Mrs. Leo Boykewich.
里欧·波伊科维齐夫妇
Ben called me last night.
昨晚本给我打过电♥话♥
He left a message for me, told me that he loves me.
他给我留了口信告诉我他依然爱我
Adrian tell Ben yet?
艾利安和本说了吗
I think she's telling him right now.
我想她正想告诉他
I got your call. What's going on?
我收到你口讯了 情况怎么样
Don't panic. It's good news.
别慌 是好消息
I started my period. I'm not pregnant.
我那个来了 所以我没怀孕
Oh, thank God. Really? Really.
感谢上帝 真的吗 真的
So you're off the hook.
所以你可以把包袱甩掉了
Adrian, I never thought of it as being on the hook,
艾利安 我从没当这是包袱
but this is good news for both of us.
但这个消息对你我都好
Yeah, it is.
没错
I'll talk to you later, okay?
晚点再跟你细聊
Sure.
行
We've been trying to get in touch with you for over 24 hours.
我们找了你整整一天
What the heck is going on? At least he's smiling.
情况怎么样 所幸他还在笑
Last time we saw you, you weren't smiling.
上次见面的时候你愁眉苦脸的
You look like you've been run over by a truck.
搞得像被车碾了
We just figured you had sex with Adrian again.
我们猜你又和艾利安上♥床♥了
You better not have. I didn't.
最好不是真的 我没有
So what is going on?
到底情况如何
Nothing.
没什么
Okay, I guess I was going to tell you sooner or later.
看来我迟早得告诉你们
Adrian thought that she was pregnant.
艾利安以为自己怀孕了
Wait, you and Adrian thought you were pregnant?
等等 你和艾利安觉得她怀上了
Yeah, but we're not.
对 但其实没有
What made you think you were pregnant?
你们怎么会往那方面想的
She took an early pregnancy test,
她做了早孕测试
and it was positive.
结果呈阳性
You know positive means she is pregnant, don't you?
你觉得呈阳性就意味着她怀孕了
Evidently the test was wrong. She's not pregnant.
事实证明测试出错了 她没怀孕
She started her period this morning.
她今天早上大姨妈来了
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜你
Hold your congratulations. Are you sure?
先收回你的恭喜 你确定吗
I didn't verify it,
我还没证实过
but she just told me she did,
但她是那么跟我说的
and there would be no reason for her to lie.
她没理由撒谎啊
Oh, I don't know about that.
我可不那么想
So? So, nothing.
所以 所以什么事都没有
I guess I was just late, and then I got anxious,
估计就是推迟了 搞得我惴惴不安
and then I got my period.
现在好了
Thank God. Yeah, whatever.
感谢上帝啊 随便了
Look, I don't want to talk about this,
我不想再谈这个了
and I don't want you to talk about this.
也不想你再提这件事
I don't want anyone to know that I even thought there was a problem.
我希望不会再有谁知道我曾往那方面想过
I completely understand.
我完全明白
I don't care if you completely understand.
你明不明白我不管
What I care about is that you don't say anything to anyone.
我只要你保证守口如瓶就行
Make that to anyone else.
对所有人都别说
You don't want me to tell Jack that everything's okay?
我能不能告诉下杰克一切安好
Okay, tell him that, and then just leave it at that.
可以说 但一切就到此为止
What about Madison? Can I tell Madison?
那麦迪逊呢 我能跟她说吗
Because I know he told her.
我知道他都跟她说了
He said he didn't. It's Jack. He lies.
他说他没有 他可是杰克 他骗你
No, you just tell him everything is okay,
你就跟他说下一切安好
and we told Madison,
我们之前跟麦迪逊说过了
and he'll just tell her everything is okay on his own.
他会自己转告给她的
You don't have to tell her.
你没必要亲自跟她说
The less said about everything, the better.
说得越少越好
What if Madison told Amy?
要是麦迪逊告诉艾米怎么办
She better not have.
她最好别这么做
I have to go.
我得走了
Hey, wait up.
等等
How are you?
你好吗
I'm fine, so I wanted to let you know that.
很好 我特意过来告诉你一声
I'm fine. Okay.
我真挺好的 那就好
What I thought might've happened didn't happen.
还好让我担惊受怕的事没真发生
All right. You didn't tell anyone, did you?
那就好 你没跟别人说吧
Who would I tell?
我会和谁说
That's not a no.
这话说得模棱两可
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表