剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Although it was a nice distraction.
虽然那很好地分散了我的注意力
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
我很高兴你玩得尽兴
Yeah, I kind of did enjoy myself.
是的 我的确挺尽兴
But what's your point?
但你到底想说什么
Is this your excuse for
这些是你对采取
taking extreme measures to keep me from Dylan,
极端手段让我远离迪兰的道歉吗
because you didn't try hard enough to keep me from Amy?
因为你没采取这种手段让我远离艾米
I don't need an excuse.
这我不需要道歉
At this point you should be able to see
现在你至少能看清楚
that that's not a healthy relationship for you.
你们的关系对你没有好处
You know what? I think maybe the problem is that
知道吗 我认为问题在于
you went from doing nothing
你什么都没做
and giving me complete freedom
而是给我彻底的自♥由♥
to choose who I want to be with
来选择愿意和谁一起
to being a prison guard.
你充当了狱警的身份
I'm trying to smooth things over with you here, so...
我是想跟你缓和关系所以才...
So what? Nothing has changed.
所以什么 什么都改变不了
I'm still standing here getting a lecture
我还是一样傻站在这挨训
and I still can't go out with Dylan.
我也还是不能跟迪兰出去
But believe me, I'm gonna find a way to see her.
但相信我 我总会找到方法去见她
You probably will. I will.
你可能会的 我一定会
Go ahead.
那就去吧
Although I hear she's seeing Henry now.
尽管我听说她开始和亨利约会了
For real.
真的
Where did you hear that?
你从哪听来的
Dylan's father. They seem to really like him.
迪兰的爸爸 他们貌似很喜欢他
They don't even know him!
他们甚至都不了解他
They don't know what a scoundrel he is!
他们不知道他多么卑鄙
He turned on me.
他背叛了我
He was supposed to go over there to trick them
他本该去欺骗他们
into letting Dylan go out with me
好让他们允许迪兰出门
and then he went for it.
这样迪兰和我就能见面了
He kissed her! And you slept with Alice.
他竟然吻了她 而你睡了爱丽丝
Well, he doesn't know that.
但他不知道
He might. How?
他也许知道了 怎么知道的
Did you tell him? No.
你告诉他了吗 没有
Well, the only people that know that are me, you and Alice.
只有你 我和爱丽丝三个人知道这件事
Are we done here?
我们说完了吗
Unless you want to apologize for your own behavior.
除非你为自己的行为道歉
No. I don't.
不 我不道歉
My own behavior is completely justified.
我的行为是绝对正当的
I own it.
我就是这样的
Good night.
晚安
Look who made himself a sandwich.
快看看是谁给自己做了三明治啊
I can take care of myself. I can totally take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己 我完全能照顾好自己
I've been taking care of myself since I was eight.
我从八岁起就开始照顾自己了
Girlfriend trouble?
感情出问题了
What makes you say that?
你从哪看出来的
Your attitude.
从你的态度
What's up?
怎么了
I was invited to go with Kathy to meet the adoptive parents,
我被凯西邀请陪她去见孩子的养父母
then I got uninvited.
后来又被拒绝了
No surprise.
毫不奇怪
Looks like someone didn't think through that invitation
看来是有人在她发出邀请前
before she extended it.
没搞清楚状况
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean you don't need to get in the middle of an adoption.
我是说你不需要介入到领养这件事当中
It's a very vulnerable situation and it can be wonderful
那种情形很敏感 结局可能会很好
or things can go wrong.
也可能会很糟
Like what?
像是什么
Like a boyfriend trying to
像是女友已经找到适合的
keep a girlfriend from giving up a baby
夫妻和寄养家庭后
after she's found the right couple, the right home.
男友却试图阻止她放弃孩子
I wouldn't say anything about her giving away your baby.
我对这些不会有异议
She's not giving her away.
她没有把她送出去
She's providing a good home and good parents for her
她同意送养才能给予这个孩子
by allowing the baby to be adopted.
一个温暖的家和慈爱的父母
It's a very unselfish thing to do.
这是非常无私的举动
And it's not like knowing your mother
这不像是了解你的母亲
and then having your mother abandon you.
她却又抛弃了你
She's not abandoning her.
她不是在抛弃这个孩子
I wasn't thinking that, I know she's not like my mother.
我没那么想 我知道她不像我母亲
It's not the same situation I was in.
情况不一样
Then what were you thinking?
那你在想什么
I don't know, that maybe...
不知道 也许
You have a lot of kids in and out of here,
你有很多孩子在这里
you have, so...
你有 所以
maybe you could take the baby.
也许你应该收养这个孩子
Ethan, that's just the kind of thing I was talking about.
伊森 这就是我刚才说的
This is not our issue.
这不是我们的事
This is none of our business.
跟我们没有关系
Kathy has her own plan,
凯西有她自己的计划
and that's her baby, and she's doing the right thing.
那是她孩子 她没有做错
Well, excuse me for trying to help.
抱歉我帮倒忙了
For someone who didn't have time to go out,
对于没时间出去的人来说
it's kind of late, isn't it?
有点晚了 不是吗
Yeah. I went out with my dad.
我和我爸出去了
I went over to see Grace's guest house
我去看格瑞丝客房♥
and hang out with her and Adrian,
又跟她和艾利安聊了一会儿
and as I was leaving, I ran into my dad and we went out.
离开的时候遇到他 我们就出去了
You could've called me.
你可以打给我
I guess.
也许吧
You weren't worried about me, were you?
你没有在担心我吧
Yeah, I was worried about you. It's late, it's a school night.
我当然担心你 这么晚 又不是周末
I know.
我知道
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Well, you know, you're just being kind of parental.
你有点像家长
What's going on?
怎么了
It's just that you were so concerned
只是你原来很担心我
about my sneaking around and sleeping around
出去拈花惹草
and then you go out and
现在你出去
stay out hours longer than I thought you would.
在外面呆得比我想得还要久
So I thought maybe you were sneaking around
所以我想你说不定
and sleeping around.
也去拈花惹草了
Did you give Clementine her sweater back today?
你今天把克拉姆汀的毛衣还给她了吗
No. I didn't. It's still in my car.
没有 还在我的车里
And really, next time you're out all night, call me.
说真的 下次还这么晚 记得打给我
Or at least text me.
至少发信息给我
Out of battery. How convenient.
没电了 真是时候
I'm sorry. I should have called you.
对不起 我应该打给你的
I didn't know that you'd be so concerned.
我不知道你这么担心
All right, well, next time...
算了 下次吧
Next time.
下次
What were you and your dad talking about
你和你♥爸♥聊什么
until 11:00 at night?
聊到11点
Does he know we didn't go through with it,
他知道
we're not married?
我们还没办婚礼吗
He might, he's not saying.
也许吧 他没说
So you didn't talk about that?
那你们不是在谈论这个
No. We talked about sex.
没有 我们在聊♥性♥
Generic sex or us?
泛指 还是我们
Us. Or not us. Me.
我们 不是 是我
What?
什么
Might as well just tell you.
不妨告诉你
You might as well tell me what?
不妨告诉我什么
I wanted to rush off and get married
我那么急着想要结婚
not only because
不仅因为
I don't want my weird family at our wedding,
我不想让我奇怪的家人出现在婚礼上
but because...
而且还因为
Because I just thought that
因为我以为
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表