剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, well, you probably don't like girls
你不喜欢女生 可能是你和女生
because you've had bad experiences with girls.
有过不快的经历
No, I've had a bad experience with a guy
不是 我和男生也有过不愉快的经历
and I still like guys.
但我还是喜欢男生
I just don't like girls on a general principle.
我就是不喜欢女生 这是原则问题
Look, I don't know what I would have done
当初我怀孕的时候 要不是身边的朋友
without my friends when I was pregnant.
真不知道该怎么度过那段日子
You need to meet some girls, some girls your age.
你得多认识一些女生 同龄的女生
Uh, it's kind of hard to make
在怀孕的时候和同龄的女生交朋友
friends with girls my age when I'm pregnant.
基本上是件很难的事
Well, you made a friend with a guy your age
你怀孕的时候
and you're pregnant.
都能交到同龄的男生朋友
My point exactly.
这就是我之前说的嘛
Ethan wants to be my friend,
伊森想跟我做朋友
even maybe my boyfriend.
他甚至还想成为我的男朋友
You think there are any girls here
你觉得这会有几个女生
who want to be my friend?
愿意跟我交朋友呢
No. And I don't care.
没有 但是我不在乎
You suck. You suck.
你真逊 你才逊
Kathy, that is not how you make friends.
凯西 你这样是交不到朋友的
She was staring at me.
她刚才盯着我看
We were staring at her.
是我们在盯着她看
I thought she was going to say hello,
我以为她要跟我们打招呼的
at least, I was hoping she was going to say hello.
至少 我希望她会跟我们打招呼
Well she didn't.
她并没有
Because you told her that she sucks.
那是因为你说她逊
Here. Let me help you out.
我来帮帮你吧
Hey, uh, excuse me. Mind if I ask you a question?
打扰一下 能问你几个问题吗
Get your hands off me and no,
别碰我 不可以
you can't ask me something, weirdo.
你不能问我问题 怪人
See?
看到了吧
Hi, excuse me.
嗨 打扰一下
I'm Amy Juergens.
我是艾米·杰庚斯
I thought you got married to Ricky Underwood.
我以为你跟里奇·安德伍德结婚了呢
Yeah, I did.
对啊 没错
Then how come your name isn't Amy Underwood?
那你为什么没有跟他的姓呢
Well, actually,
说实话
I wouldn't have taken the name Underwood, either.
安德伍德这个姓我也接受不了
It's totally lame.
这个姓太二了
Yeah, it's gross.
对啊 好恶心
Amy Underpants.
艾米·内♥裤♥
Who needs that? Not you.
谁需要这个 不是你
Not after being a teen mom and everything.
做了青少年妈妈之后 你就不需要了
Not that Yurgens is any better.
那个尤尔根斯也好不到哪去
Uh, it's "Juergens."
是"杰庚斯"
Yeah, but it's really Yurgens.
但确实是尤尔根斯
Amy Yurgens?
艾米·尤尔根斯
Yeah. Yurgens. Yurgens didn't wear underpants
是尤尔根斯 尤尔根斯不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
and that is how she got pregnant.
所以她就怀孕了
Hey, maybe I could be friends with you two.
嘿 也许我跟你们两个可以交个朋友
Yeah. You know,
是嘛
I've been dying to ask you how you got pregnant.
我等不及要问你是怎么怀孕的了
You know what sex is, right?
你知道性是什么 对吧
Hey, so it looks like your little mentoree made some friends.
嘿 看来你的小跟班交到朋友了
Now we don't have to hang out with her.
这样我们就不用陪她混时间了
Well, that's not very nice.
这样可不太友好
I thought you said you were sick of hanging out with her.
你好像说过跟她一起已经烦透了
No. Not sick, really. Just...
不 不是烦 只是...
I really think that she should make some friends of her own,
我真的觉得她应该交几个自己的朋友
some girlfriends, instead of just hanging out
新的女生朋友
with Ethan, her new boyfriend.
而不是总和伊森在一起 她的新男朋友
I don't think she should even have a boyfriend,
她根本就不该交男朋友
especially Ethan.
尤其是伊森
You sound like an old married lady.
你说起话来就像一个已婚老妇
And I remind you, you pretty much hung out with Ben
我可提醒你 你怀孕的时候
the entire time you were
整天都和本在一起
pregnant and forgot about Madison and me.
都忘了我和麦迪逊了
I remember that a little bit differently.
这和我记忆当中的不太一样啊
Your parents didn't want you hanging out with me
好像是我怀孕的时候
when I was pregnant.
你父母不让你跟我一起玩儿的
Right. But they came around eventually.
没错 但最后他们回心转意了啊
Of course, I don't think
当然了 我想你并不是
you're their favorite friend. Madison is.
我朋友当中他们最喜欢的 麦迪逊才是
Madison slept with your boyfriend.
麦迪逊跟你的男朋友睡过啊
But she didn't get pregnant.
但是她并没有怀孕啊
And my parents like her parents.
而且我父母很喜欢她的父母
My parents like your parents, too.
我父母也喜欢你的父母
I don't think they'd go away
我想他们可能不会
on vacation with your parents or anything, but...
跟你父母一起去度假 但是...
This sounds negative when all I wanted to do was say
听起来都变味了 我要说的是
I'm happy for you that Kathy made some friends.
我很高兴凯西能交到自己的朋友
Now, I have to go meet Madison.
现在我要去找麦迪逊了
Why can't I go meet Madison?
我为什么不能去找麦迪逊呢
Uh... 'Cause we're looking for guys?
因为我们要去找男生
Hi.
嗨
Hey, Grace.
嗨 格瑞丝
Hi. Um, I don't guess that you'd
我想问你
maybe want to do something tonight, would you?
今晚想不想做点什么
Tonight?
今晚吗
Yeah. My mom wants us to try to be friends.
是的 我妈妈希望我们两个能成为朋友
Oh, yeah, I think my dad wants the same thing.
是的 我想这也是我爸爸希望的
Um, but, I mean,
可是 我的意思是
you've never not been my friend
你永远不会不是我的朋友
and I've never not been your friend.
我也永远不会不是你的朋友
We haven't been close, but we haven't not been close.
我们没那么亲近 也从没太疏远
Right, yeah.
你说得对
And I owe it all to you
我能在教堂的托儿所工作
that I have a job at the church nursery.
这多亏了你
I'll always be grateful to you for that.
这件事我会一直都很感谢你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Although, being grateful is not quite the same as
但是感谢我和跟我做朋友
being a friend.
这并不一样
Since I'm going to church again,
从我重回♥教♥堂开始
it's the same church
就是负责
responsors the nursery where you work.
你工作的托儿所的那间教堂
It's just... It's really difficult to make friends
我就是 就是很难交到朋友
because people are totally prejudiced against Christians,
因为人们对基♥督♥徒有很多偏见
so I just thought maybe we could be friends.
所以我想 也许我们可以成为朋友
But we're already friends.
但是我们已经是朋友了啊
Great, let's hang out, let's do something tonight.
太好了 那我们今晚一起做点什么吧
Grace, I have a baby. I have John.
格瑞丝 我有个儿子 约翰
And by the time the church nursery closes
等教堂的托儿所关门以后
and I get him home and I bathe him and feed him
我把他接回家 给他洗澡 喂饭
and put him to bed and do my homework,
哄他睡觉 然后我做功课
it's, like, 11:00 and I have a husband, so...
做完就11点钟了 还有老公 所以...
I don't really have time to
我其实没什么时间
hang out with you or with any of my other friends.
跟你或者跟其他朋友一起出去玩儿
What if I came over and I helped you with John
如果我过去帮你照顾约翰呢
and we did our homework together?
然后我们可以一起做功课
And that would free you up for more friend time.
这样你就可以抽出时间和朋友在一起了
Well, it's just that Ricky is in the apartment
可是里奇在家里
trying to study at the same time.
那时候也要做功课的
Then I'll bring Jack, too.
那我可以带杰克去啊
I mean, maybe the four of us can be friends.
也许我们四个可以成为朋友呢
Thanks, Amy. That's a great idea.
谢谢 艾米 这主意不错
Hey, what's up? Everything okay?
嘿 怎么了 还好吗
Grace wants to come over with Jack tonight.
今晚格瑞丝要带杰克来我们家
For what? Just to hang out, be friends.
为什么 就是一起玩儿 交个朋友
What?
什么
My dad and Grace's mom want Grace and me to be friends.
我爸爸和格瑞丝的妈妈希望我们俩做朋友
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表