剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Really?
你能想象吗
He just went right past me to get to her,
他就从我身边经过 然后走去她那
as if he's in their family,
好像他们才是一家人
not our family.
那我们家呢
And it's because
这都是因为
our family...
我们家
Our family doesn't exist anymore.
我们家不复存在了
I don't have a family.
我连个家人都没有
Amy, sweetheart,
艾米 亲爱的
you have your own family now.
你现在拥有你自己的家了
And you still have your mom and your dad
而你仍旧有着爸爸妈妈
and your sister and your little brother.
你的妹妹弟弟
They're all still your family.
他们都还是你的家人
And Nora and Shakur and me,
还有诺拉 尚克和我
we're all your family, too,
我们也是你的家人
so don't cry, sweetheart.
所以用不着哭啊 宝贝
I just... I don't know.
我只是... 我不知道怎么说
I'm just...
我只是
I don't think I'm old enough
我不觉得自己已经成熟到
to have a family of my own and be married.
可以结婚并拥有自己的家庭
It feels ridiculous. I'm in high school.
感觉太荒谬了 我还上高中呢
This is so stupid. I can't believe I'm crying.
我太傻了 我竟然还哭了
Amy, when two people get married,
艾米 两人踏进婚姻殿堂
even when they're sure during the wedding,
甚至在婚礼上表示坚贞不渝
a couple of weeks later, they have what they call in real estate
几个礼拜之后 都会有类似房♥地♥产♥那种
"Buyer's remorse."
"买♥♥后懊悔"的情绪
But that doesn't mean that you don't love Ricky.
这并不是说你不爱里奇
It just means that you're going through a lot right now,
只是说明你现在要经历许许多多
a lot of changes. This is a big change.
很多改变 这是一个重大的变化
You were living together before,
你们之前虽然在一起生活
but saying "I do"
可真的说出"我愿意"
means that you're gonna be
那表示你们将
living together for the rest of your lives.
共度余生 不离不弃
But you and Ricky, you're going to be all right.
但我相信你和里奇 你们不会有事的
We all have to calm down
我们都该冷静下来
and just be there for you.
陪在你身边
Support you.
支持你
I just wasn't thinking clearly, I'm sorry.
之前我没有考虑清楚 很抱歉
I was thinking about myself and what Shakur and I wanted.
我太自私了 只顾着尚克和我的想法
We just got all caught up in the excitement.
我们都被兴奋冲昏了头
But I totally understand what you're saying.
现在我完全明白你的意思了
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢你 妈
You just cry as much as you want to.
想哭就哭吧
Are you going to play next week?
你下周要去玩吗
Phyllis is back next week.
菲利斯下周回来
But I got 35 bucks if you wanna see a movie or something.
但你要是想看电影或别的 我这有35块
What?
怎么了
Hand me John's backpack. He just got up and wants his bear.
递给我约翰的背包 他醒了要他的小熊
I think his bear is in there.
我想小熊在包里
You okay in here?
你在这还好吧
Fine.
还好
Don't do anything stupid.
别做傻事
Stupid like what? Idiot.
能干什么傻事啊 白♥痴♥
Yeah. Idiot.
就是说啊 白♥痴♥
What does he think you're going to do, kiss me or something?
他想什么呢 以为你会吻我还是怎么
Turn around. I'm not going to talk to your back.
转过身来 我可不想对着你后背讲话
That's more like it.
这还差不多
I'm going out with Camille.
我要和卡米尔出去
We're going to a movie. You want to go?
看场电影 你想去吗
Do I want to go hang out with my dad and his date
在我无对象时 会想当爸和他对象的
when I can't date? No, thank you.
电灯泡吗 算了 谢谢邀请
You got any homework?
你要做作业吗
Yes, I do, but I don't need your help with it,
是的 不过用不着你帮忙
so don't let me keep you from your date.
所以别管我 赶紧赴约去吧
You can't seriously think that
你不会天真地以为
putting yourself into the situation you got into
你和那个女孩搞出这么一堆破事来
with that girl would have no consequences.
还能高枕无忧吧
But as it turns out,
可事实证明
that situation did not result in any harm
这堆破事其他结果都没达到
other than my being, as she put it, criminally neurotic.
就把我变成了 按她所说 犯罪型神经质
I blew it.
我搞砸了一切
I found a girl, a nice girl who's a lot of fun,
我好不容易找到这个 漂亮幽默的女孩
and I blew it.
却吹了
Yeah, you did.
没错
And she's not that nice and she's way too much fun.
她可没那么漂亮 幽默也过了头
Give yourself some time to reflect on that
给你时间好好反省下
and while you're reflecting, focus on something else.
反省期间 专注点别的东西
Like what? Oh, I don't know.
别的什么 这我就不知道了
Like school? Like getting into college?
像功课啊 大学啊
School is easy and I'll get into college, some college.
功课很轻松 我总上得了某所大学
Shouldn't we be looking at colleges, you and I?
我们不该好好讨论各所大学吗
You're not sticking around here for school, are you?
你不会就整天窝这做功课了吧
I might. Unless you and Camille
说不定 除非你和卡米尔
would like to get me out of the house
想要赶我离开这家
so you can start over again.
这样你就能从头开始了
Ben, there's no starting over again.
本 不存在从头开始一说
You're my son. You'll always be my son,
你是我的儿子 一辈子都是
but even after all you've
可即便你经历过
been through with Adrian and before that, Amy,
艾米和艾利安的事情之后
you still seem incredibly immature and irresponsible
涉及到感情问题时
when it comes to relationships.
你看起来还是极其的幼稚和没担当
Well, how am I going to get better at relationships
我不谈恋爱
if I don't have any relationships?
又怎么可能在感情中变成熟呢
I let you see your two friends,
我允许你和那两个朋友见面啊
start with those relationships.
从这类感情开始吧
Come on, Dad. Please.
拜托 爸 别这样
Just let me see if I can't talk Dylan into seeing me again.
让我试试看能否说服迪兰和我交往
Let me see if she and I can start over.
看看我和她能否重新开始
I just said there's no starting over, all right?
我说过 没有什么重新开始
Life is a continuum.
生活永不停滞
And I'd like one more shot at continuing with Dylan.
但是我想再争取一下迪兰
No, not as long as you're living here
不 只要你还住在这儿
and I'm supporting you, no.
我还养着你 就没门
I'll see you later.
待会儿见
Hey, what are you up to?
嘿 你要做什么
That's about a rat, you know.
这只是关乎一个鼠辈 你知道的
I just like the rat's name.
我就是喜欢鼠辈的名字啊
It means something to me.
它对我来说是有意义的
I hope it means that you chose the wronfirst boyfriend,
我希望意义在于你选错了初恋的对象
'cause he's a rat.
因为他就是个鼠辈
And I mean that literally.
一点也不夸张
He went to the DA's office and he ratted you out.
他去找地方检察官 告发了你
It's kind of sweet when you think about it.
想起来还挺甜蜜的呢
No, it's not. It's kind of stupid.
才不甜蜜呢 是太蠢了
He thought we burned down the building.
他还以为我们把大楼烧毁了
I thought you did, too, but I didn't tell anyone.
我也觉得是你们干的 但我没告诉别人
So?
所以
So, your dad should be your hero not Ben the rat.
所以你老爹我是大英雄而非本那个鼠辈
You'd be my hero if you'd let me go out with him again.
若你让我和他重新在一起 你就是英雄
Are you kidding?
逗乐呢吧你
How can you want to go out with that guy?
你怎么能还想着跟他好呢
He completes me.
他令我的人生完整了
He does what?
他怎么你了
I'm kind of wild and crazy
我狂野不羁 有点小疯癫
and he's kind of level-headed and grounded.
但他头脑冷静 脚踏实地
No, he's not. He's not level-headed. Or grounded.
才没有
He's not grounded in reality.
他脚踏的不是实地
He still has that school board hearing coming up,
他还等着校董事会开听证会呢
you know?
记得吗
The one about him falsely
因为他污蔑
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表