剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I really wanted some of Jack's friends to drop by,
我很希望杰克的朋友能来看他
but, so far, you are the only one.
但是 目前为止 你是唯一一个
Oh. Well, except for Adrian and Omar.
当然 除了艾利安和欧马
Hi. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Is that a gift?
是礼物吗
Yeah. It's just a little something for Jack and Grace.
是的 给杰克和格瑞丝的一点小礼物
I didn't realize you would be here.
我不知道你们会在这
I would have brought you something.
不然也会带礼物给你们的
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
其实你不用这么做的
But it would have been nice.
那样会更好一些
Merry Christmas, Clementine.
圣诞快乐 克拉姆汀
We were just leaving to go to my house.
我们正打算回家去的
You and Grace should come with us.
你和格瑞丝应该跟我们一起回去
Oh, I can't. I'm staying here until midnight.
我不去了 我要在这呆到半夜
Well, almost midnight.
差不多半夜吧
I promised my mom I'd be home in time
我答应了我妈妈要赶回去
for midnight church services.
做教堂礼拜仪式
Jack's dad decided to do that this year,
杰克的爸爸决定在今年圣诞
a special prayer service for Jack on Christmas.
为杰克举♥行♥一个特别的祈祷仪式
'Cause Jack loves Christmas, don't you, Jack?
因为杰克很喜欢圣诞节 是吗杰克
Open the gift.
看礼物吧
Oh. Okay.
好的
Did you ever see the movie, It's a Wonderful Life?
你没看过电影《生活多美好》吗
Every time a bell rings,
铃♥声♥每次响起
it's because an angel gets its wings.
都是因为天使长出了翅膀
I was hoping maybe, you know,
我希望 也许
an angel would get his wings by waking up Jack.
某个天使会因为唤醒杰克而长出翅膀
That's a great idea! It's so thoughtful. Thank you.
这想法真好 你真体贴 谢谢
Oh. Do you want some candy?
你要不要糖果啊
'Cause Adrian and Omar brought some candy.
艾利安和欧马带了一些糖果来
Well, not just any candy,
不是普通的糖果
it's taffy made by monks at some monastery or something.
是僧侣们在寺院还是哪的做的太妃糖
And also very thoughtful.
你们也很体贴
I'll pass, but thanks. I have to get going.
不用了 谢谢 我得走了
Oh, really? So soon?
是吗 这么快
We got to get going, too.
我们也该走了
Everyone's leaving? Really?
大家都要走了吗 不是吧
Yeah, I have this stupid Christmas tradition to keep up.
得去保持乏味的圣诞节传统
Yeah, us, too.
是的 我们也是
What are you doing?
你要干什么去
It's just this stupid thing I did
只是我在社服机构的时候
when I was in social services.
做过的傻事罢了
A small group of us would sneak out on Christmas Eve
我们一小群人会在平安夜溜出去
and sneak in to this store.
溜进一家店
You ever been to Hedy's Happy Holiday House downtown?
你去过市中心的海蒂之家吗
I heard about it. It's a toy store, right?
我听说过 是家玩具店 对吗
Yeah. Are you still sneaking in?
是的 你们现在还溜进去吗
Does that mean breaking in? Yeah.
是偷摸进去的意思吗 是的
But it's not what you think.
但不是你想像那样
They leave a way in.
他们特意留了门
They know that kids who have no place to go are going to come in
他们知道无家可归的孩子们会进去
and they know at they're going to leave with a little something.
他们也知道孩子们会带走点小东西
So I'm too old to go with the other kids,
所以我如果还和孩子们一起就超龄了
but I drop by a little early and just look around.
但我想提前去 只是看看
I love it. I want to do that.
我很爱那里 我也想去
You want to do what?
你想干嘛
I want to go to Hedy's Happy Holiday House.
我想去海蒂之家
We have to go to Mom's Happy Holiday House.
我们得去"妈咪之家"
You all could go if you want.
如果你们想去可以一起
I only stop by for a few minutes.
我只待几分钟
It's an amazing place.
那地方很妙
If you've never seen it, you really should go.
如果你们从未看过 就真该去
Grace? You want to go?
格瑞丝 你想去吗
No. I mean, not without Jack.
不 我是说 不能留下杰克一人
Well, don't they come in and put him in a wheelchair
他们不是每天都会把他放上轮椅
and wheel him around every few hours?
然后带着他转悠一会吗
Yeah. A couple times a day.
是的 一天几次
But he's already had his rides today.
但他今天已经出去过了
But today is Christmas,
但今天是圣诞节
maybe he'd like another ride.
也许他想再转悠一会儿
A bigger ride.
走得远些
A ride downtown to Hedy's.
去市中心的海蒂之家
Uh, Adrian... Your mom said any time.
艾利安... 你妈妈说随时都可以
We can come down at any time.
我们随时过去都可以
There are so many people there,
那里那么多人
she's not going to care if we show up just, what,
她根本不会察觉我们
a half-hour later than we said we would.
比预计时间晚到半小时什么的
Let's do it.
我们走吧
Let's put Jack in a wheelchair and take him with us.
把杰克放上轮椅跟我们一起吧
I mean, it's not gonna hurt him,
这不会伤害他的
and maybe it would help him wake up.
也许能帮他醒过来
Just tell the nurse to put him in the chair,
就告诉护士让他坐着轮椅
we want to take him outside and let him see the Christmas lights.
我们想带他出去看看圣诞的灯火
He can't see the Christmas lights.
他根本看不见圣诞灯火
Who knows what he can see?
谁知道他能看见什么呢
Let's do it!
我们走吧
Hurry! Hurry up!
快 快点
I can't believe we're doing this!
我不敢相信我们在干什么
Merry Christmas, Jack! Wake up!
圣诞快乐 杰克 快醒过来
Hey! Hey! What are you doing there?
嘿嘿 你们在干什么
I got it. You? I got it.
我来说 你 还是我来吧
Let me explain. Somebody better explain.
我来解释 谁来解释一下
It's me, Officer.
我来解释 警官
I'm trying to steal my boyfriend
我想在圣诞节偷偷
and take him to a toy store on Christmas.
把我男朋友带去一家玩具店
He's been semi-comatose for months
他已经昏迷几个月了
and his doctors just thought
他的医生认为
it would be really good for him to get out.
出来走走有助于他恢复
I'll put him back.
我会把他送回去的
His doctors? Well, I'm his girlfriend,
他的医生 我是他女朋友
but I've been supervising his medical care.
但我一直负责他的医疗护理
'Cause I've been at med camp for three years
因为我已经在医学院学了三年
and then in the fall I'll be pre-med and I'll be a doctor.
今年秋天读医学预科 接着会成为医生
But you're not a doctor now, are you?
但你现在还不是医生吧
I'll put him back.
我会把他送回去的
All right, somebody's gonna have to go put him back.
好的 得有人把他送回去
Please, please, please don't make us put him back.
拜托拜托拜托 别把他送回去
I really think it would be good for him to get out.
我真的觉得这能帮他恢复
It's Christmas!
这是圣诞节啊
Yeah, and I'm not getting fired on Christmas Eve.
是啊 我可不想在平安夜被炒鱿鱼
Look, I'm sorry, but you can't just steal a patient.
我很抱歉 但你们不能偷走一个病人
Now, you go get him checked out legitimately,
你们要是现在去办正规手续
I'll be the first one to help you out, but...
我非常乐意帮助你们 但...
I'm sorry, toots.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
Come on, we'll put Jack back in bed
来吧 我们先把杰克送回去
and then the rest of us should go, just for a few minutes.
然后其他人再去 就几分钟
It'll get everyone in the Christmas spirit.
那儿会让所有人被圣诞气氛感染的
Where were you going? Oh, just this toy store.
你们打算去哪 只是个玩具店
Hedy's?
海蒂之家吗
Yeah, you wouldn't know it to look at her,
是的 也许你看不出来
but she was a delinquent.
她曾经是个失足少女
No, you wouldn't.
是的 确实看不出
All right, let's go. I'll go.
好了 我们走 我回去
You guys should, uh... You guys should take off.
你们... 你们去玩吧
Merry Christmas, everyone!
祝大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Grace!
圣诞快乐 格瑞丝
Merry Christmas, Grace.
圣诞快乐 格瑞丝
Merry Christmas, Jack!
圣诞快乐 杰克
Let's do this.
动起来吧
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表