剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'll tell you when you get home from work,
你下班回家跟你说
there's not that much to tell.
没那么多可说的
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Did you have a good time?
玩得好吗
Wasn't really there to have a good time,
我去那不是为了玩
I was there to check out the school and we'll talk later.
是去看看学校 我们回头再说
Where'd you lose my mother's wedding band?
你把我母亲的婚戒丢哪了
What? I notice you're not wearing your wedding band
什么 我注意到结婚和订婚戒指
or your engagement ring.
你都没带
I must have taken them off and put them in my purse.
我肯定是摘下来放钱包里了
Yeah. You must have. At a party?
对啊 肯定是 在派对上吗
Didn't want anyone to know you're married?
不想别人知道你结婚了
Well, I'm not married, but no.
我还没结婚 但不是因为这个
I think um... maybe I...
我想 也许我
Yes, yes.
对了
I took them off when I was going through security at the airport,
我在机场过安检时把戒指摘了
because I didn't want to set off any alarms or anything.
因为不想触发警报什么的
So, they have to be in my purse.
所以戒指肯定在我钱包里
I'll find them. you go to work.
我会找到的 你去上班吧
You better. It's my mother's wedding band.
最好找到 那是我母亲的婚戒
It means a lot to her even if it means nothing to you
虽然对你没什么 但对她意义重大
and she gave it to you as a wedding gift.
她还把它给你当结婚礼物
We're not even married
我们都没结婚
and I don't think we're going to be getting married,
我觉得我们也别结婚了
and we have to give the rings back if we're not getting married.
要是不结 就得把戒指还回去
Yeah, of course.
当然
Of course, we're not getting married
当然不结婚了
or, of course, we're giving the rings back?
还是当然要还戒指
Oh, what happened to
你就不能说句
"Welcome home, it's so good to see you"?
"欢迎回家 见到你很开心"吗
It was good to see you
是很开心
until I noticed you weren't wearing your rings.
直到我注意到你没带戒指
We have to talk. I said that.
我们得谈谈 我也觉得
Hey. What did you bring me?
给我带什么了
Bring you? What did I bring you from?
什么带给你什么 从哪带
New York?
纽约啊
Anything you can get in New York, you can get here.
纽约能买♥♥到的东西这都能买♥♥到
You can't get an "I heart New York" T-shirt here.
在这买♥♥不到"我爱纽约"图案的T恤
Did you want an "I heart New York" T-shirt?
你想要件"我爱纽约"的T恤吗
Because I can order one over the internet for you.
我可以给你在网上订一件
But later, I gotta go to work.
不过要晚点 我得去上班了
That's not the same, ordering over the internet.
在网上订跟在那买♥♥不一样
So, how was it? Was it fun? What'd you do?
怎么样 有趣吗 你都干什么了
I had some fun.
确实有件趣事
Last night, coming back, Amy fell asleep on me
昨晚回来时 艾米靠着我睡着了
and I pretended to be married to her.
我假装和她是夫妻
And she didn't know you were pretending to be married?
而且她不知道吗
No.
不知道
So how was the marriage? Short.
过程怎样 很短暂
That was the highlight of your trip to New York?
这就是你纽约行最精彩的部分吗
No. Don't tell my dad, but I found an apartment.
不是 别告诉我爸 我找到了间公♥寓♥
If I could get that apartment,
要是能买♥♥下它
I would definitely go to Hudson University.
我肯定就去哈德森大学了
Why don't you get a dorm room
你为啥不换换环境
and be like a normal person for a change?
像个正常人一样住宿舍呢
I'm getting a dorm room too, but I want the apartment.
宿舍我也要 但我还想要间公♥寓♥
Dorms are too loud.
宿舍太吵了
You know, you can't really sleep in them and you can't study,
在里面根本睡不着 也不能学习
but they're great for social purposes.
不过是交友圣地
And I have to go to work now, like a normal person,
我现在要像正常人一样去上班了
so you have to go.
所以你得走了
You didn't meet any girls there?
你在那没遇见什么姑娘吗
I met a few. I even had a date.
遇见几个 甚至还有个约会
Kind of. No, details, please.
算是吧 要说细节
You know, maybe you should go out sometime.
也许你哪天该出去走走
Have you met somebody that you would go out with?
你遇见能和你约会的人了吗
Maybe you could call them
也许可以打给他们
and that would give you another reason to get out of my room
这样除了我说要去上班 又给了你一个
other than I have to go to work.
离开我房♥间的理由
What? Have you?
什么 你有吗
No. No, I haven't met a single guy who wouldn't think that
没有 我还没遇见觉得和做过妓♥女♥的人
dating an ex-hooker was all about getting her to have free sex.
约会不是为和她上♥床♥的单身男人
I forgot. Sorry.
我忘了 抱歉
Nice. You can forget, I can't forget.
非常好 你能忘 我忘不了
And, just for the record, I was forced into doing what I did!
还有申明一点 我是被强迫做妓♥女♥的
I know, I know, I said I was sorry.
我知道 我说了我很抱歉
I'm never going to have a normal life, you know,
我不会有正常的生活了
because anyone I would ever be interested in
因为我感兴趣的人
would never be interested in me
永远不会对我有兴趣
because I am an ex-hooker!
因为我做过妓♥女♥
My face was on the cover of a newspaper!
我的脸登在了报纸头版
Anyone can go on the internet and see this and read "Hooker".
谁上网都能看到这张写着"妓♥女♥"的脸
I hate that word. I hate it!
我讨厌那个词 讨厌至极
Like I could ever get a date! I hate you!
就跟我能去约会似的 我恨你
Guess I should have gotten her the T-shirt.
也许我本该给她买♥♥那件T恤
I'm on my way to work.
我要去上班了
I forgot about her history,
我忘了她以前的事
I just asked if she'd found somebody to date.
我只是问她找没找到约会对象
I... I'll...
我 我会
Geez. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll fix it, I will.
我很抱歉 我会弥补的 一定
You will.
一定
What's going on?
怎么了
Lauren, what's going on?
劳伦 怎么了
I don't know, what's going on with you, Madison?
我不知道 你怎么了 麦迪逊
We're babysitting.
我们在做临时保姆
Amy or John?
给艾米还是约翰
John. And where's Amy?
约翰 艾米去哪了
I guess that's up to you and Amy.
我想这是你和艾米的事
Yeah. We don't know where she is
对 我们不知道她在哪
or where she's going or anything.
要去哪什么的
Well, look who's here.
看看谁来了
Hello, Benjamin. Good to see you again.
你好 本杰明 很高兴再见你
Good to be here. So what do you need me to do?
很高兴来这 需要我做什么
There's a bunch of boxes and
冷藏室有一堆箱子
packing in the freezer that need to be removed.
和包裹要搬
Why is he telling me and you're not telling me?
为什么是他而不是你吩咐我
Because he's taking over on Saturdays while I take off.
因为周六我休息 他管事
For how long? For as long as I want.
要休多久 我想多久就多久
So, uh, now you're my boss?
那你现在是我老板了
I'm in charge of getting things done on Saturday
我周六监管大家完工
and that's what needs to get done this Saturday.
这就是本周六要做完的工作
We had two large deliveries yesterday. Thanks.
我们昨天送了两大批货 多谢
Oh, no. No, thank you. I won't be spending my day in the freezer.
不 谢谢你 我不用整天在冷藏室了
Until you learn how to run the cash register,
那要等你学会用收银机
package the meat or something about cooking.
包装肉食或者做饭之后
There's really not a lot else you can do.
你其实没什么其他能做的
It's a fine line. I know that.
要公私分明 我知道
Just keep it business, I don't want any trouble,
公事公办 我不想添麻烦
but I would love to have Saturdays off.
但周六休息太爽了
And I would love the extra pay.
有额外工资也很爽
I don't know what I could have done with them.
我不知道我到底能对它们做什么
I swear I never take them off. I'm so afraid of losing them.
我发誓我从没摘下来 我太怕丢掉
They had to have fallen off somewhere.
它们肯定掉在哪了
Like at a party or something?
比如派对上什么的
No.
不是
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure. I wasn't at any parties.
确定 我没去任何派对
I wanted to go to some parties,
我想去来着
but I didn't because I didn't want Ricky to get upset
但没去 因为不想里奇伤心
and have any reason to tell me not to go to school there.
或者有了不让我去那上学的理由
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表