剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
For? Lunch.
去干嘛 午宴
I'm having lunch with my boss's boss's boss.
我要去和我老板的老板的顶头上司吃饭
The Chief Executive Officer wants to have lunch with me.
总裁想要和我共进午餐
When? Tomorrow.
什么时候 明天
But I don't have time to shop.
我都来不及买♥♥东西
I don't know what I would take to New York.
我还不知道去纽约要带什么
You have school tomorrow. I'm taking the red eye.
你明天有课 我会搭夜班飞机
I'll have lunch and then I'll take the red eye home.
我吃完午饭就会搭明天的夜班返航
So what are you saying? I wouldn't miss but a day of classes.
那是什么意思 我不会因此旷课一整天
You're not going to miss any classes, babe.
你一节课也不用落下 亲爱的
You're not going this trip. Maybe next trip.
这次你不去 也许下次吧
Why not this trip?
为什么不是这次呢
They didn't ask for you and me to meet
你没有收到邀请去见总裁
with the CEO of the company, they just asked me.
他们只邀请了我一个人
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay, so they asked you, now you ask me.
好 他们邀请了你 现在你邀请我呗
I can't. You can if you want.
我不能 有什么不能的
I think it's enough pressure
单单是飞去纽约
that I have to fly to New York for this meeting
参加这次会议已经让我压力山大了
without taking my lovely fiancee.
更别说是带上我亲爱的未婚妻
Is it pressure for you to take me out to lunch?
带我去参加午宴给你很大压力吗
With the boss's boss's boss? Yeah. That would be pressure.
和我的顶头上司吗 是 确实有压力
But I'm sure there will be other opportunities,
但我保证会有其他机会的
for the two of us to go to company functions together.
能让我们俩共同出席公♥司♥宴会
Just not this time.
但不是这次
Okay, okay. I'll go to New York, but I won't go to lunch.
好好 我去纽约 不去参加午宴总行吧
I'll do something else instead. I'll shop.
我可以做点别的 我去购物
There's not another seat on the flight,
我只订了一张机票
and you have to go to school,
而且你还要上课
and I have to go to this lunch meeting.
到时候我还要去参加午餐会
All by myself.
就我一个人
Look whose pouting! That's cute.
撅嘴巴了 真可爱
Cute? I am not cute. I'm a grown woman.
可爱 一点都不可爱 我是个成熟♥女♥人
And we're engaged to be married.
我们已经订婚了
And I want to go to New York.
我想去纽约
Is the CEO of the company a woman by any chance?
万一公♥司♥的总裁是女的怎么办
Well, I've hit the jackpot here.
我中头彩了
Cute. And jealous.
真可爱 你在吃醋
I'm not cute or jealous!
我不可爱也不是在吃醋
The CEO is a woman.
总裁是女人
Then I'm going.
那我一定要去
This is so not the reaction I expected.
真想不到你会有这种反应
I've never seen you jealous before.
我从来没见你吃醋过
I've been jealous, but I've never seen you jealous.
我总在吃醋 但从没见过你吃醋
You know I love you. I'm not going to run off with this woman.
你知道我爱你 不会跟那个女人偷♥情♥
How do you know that? You don't know that.
你怎么知道 你根本没法保证
She's flying you all the way across the country
为了和她一起吃个三明治你都能
for a sandwich.
横飞整个美国了
Adrian, Ms. Wilkenson is 73.
艾利安 威尔金森女士已经73岁了
She's 50 years older than I am.
她比我大了50岁
I don't think she wants a boy toy.
她不会想要个小男孩做玩具
Then what's she want? She wants to meet me.
那她要什么 她想见我
She's excited about the project.
她对我的企划很感兴趣
I bet she is.
我赌她是的
I bet she's totally hot for it.
我赌她对这如饥似渴
Okay, look. If you want to get on a flight tomorrow morning,
听着 如果你想乘明早的飞机过去
then you meet me in New York,
我们在纽约汇合
we'll stay an extra night or two. But you'll be missing school
可以多呆个一两天 但那样你会旷课
and I don't think you really want to do that. Yes, I do.
我想你不会愿意的 不 我愿意
I want to miss school and go with you to New York.
为了和你同去纽约我愿意旷课
I mean...
我是说...
Can't you move the meeting to next week?
你不能把会议推到下周吗
No.
不能
You suck, you know that?
你真恶心 知道吗
I know that.
我知道
You want to drive me to the airport?
你要开车送我去机场吗
I'm not going to drive you to the airport.
我才不会送你
I didn't think so.
我也没这么想过
So when the company offered
公♥司♥给我提供了
to send me a car, I took 'em up on it.
专车送我 我接受了
Now, your job as the woman I love the most in the entire world
身为我最爱的女人 现在你的任务就是
is to be supportive and send me off feeling good.
支持我让我能安心离开
I'm not having sex with you
我才不会在这种
when you're going off and leaving me here.
你要弃我而去的时候跟你做♥爱♥
I didn't mean have sex with me!
我没说要做♥爱♥啊
On the other hand, it is a really big meeting.
话说回来 这真的是很重要的会
No.
那也不要
All right, then. I'm headed out.
好吧 那我走了
Are you sure I can't go with you?
你确信不要我去
I'm sure. But if you're nice to me,
我确信 但如果你对我好点
I'll bring you anything from the airport you want.
你要什么东西我都帮你买♥♥回来
You know, your dad thought we would meet him at Geoff's.
你♥爸♥爸以为我们会去杰夫餐厅见他
I tried to call him, but I can't get him.
我给他打了电♥话♥但没打通
Yeah, well, I didn't really
不管怎么说
feel like meeting him and Kathleen anyway.
我从来没想过要见他和凯瑟琳
Yeah, but we said we would and I don't think Kathleen is there,
但我们说了会去 估计凯瑟琳不在那
he never mentioned Kathleen.
他都没提过凯瑟琳
Besides, I think you were kind of planning to do this all along.
况且我一直以为你在计划着去见他来着
Well, I was hoping you would come around,
我一直在等你回来
but if you didn't, I wouldn't have gone.
如果你没回来 我是不会走的
You could wait until tomorrow.
你可以等到明天再走
I get an extra day if I take the red eye.
如果我坐夜班飞机的话就可以多玩一天
All right, have your extra day.
那好 享受这额外一天吧
We'll miss you, but you have a good time.
我们会想你的 希望你过的愉快
I just love New York.
我就是很爱纽约
I mean, I don't know how we'd
我不知道我们最后
ever work it out for me to go to school out there,
怎么能让我在纽约上学这事儿搞定
but I just want to feel like I can go there if I want to.
我只是希望我想去就能去
You can. How?
你可以的 怎么才可以
I mean, really.
我是说 真的
How could we work it so that I could go there?
如果我去读书我们要怎么办呢
Well, I think I could manage keeping John here,
我想我可以一个人带约翰
so he can go to his same nursery
他可以去原来的托儿所
and not have any changes,
像之前一样
and you could fly in every other weekend or something?
你可以每隔一周回来一次什么的
Yeah.
是啊
Or I could fly here once a month
或者我一个月回来一次
and you could fly with John to New York once a month.
你和约翰一个月去一次纽约
Yeah. That would work. We're a modern couple,
是啊 这样就行了 我们是摩登夫妇
it's a modern arrangement.
这样安排也挺摩登的
Yeah. It is. I told Ethan he can come over tonight.
是啊 我告诉伊森今晚过来
Mom's going to drop him off on her way to the clinic.
妈妈去诊所就顺便带他过来
She's got something going on tonight.
她今晚有事
He needs help with his math.
他需要补一补数学
He needs help with his life.
他需要补一补他的人生
Kathy could help him with his math.
凯西可以帮他补数学
Does he really not want her to help him
真的是因为她是他女朋友
just because she's his girlfriend?
他才不想让她帮忙补习的吗
He finds it emasculating.
他觉得这样太不爷们了
Yeah. I know. He needs work.
我知道 他需要工作
Yeah... But hey, don't we all?
是 但说实话 谁不需要工作呢
Madison and Lauren are going to be taking me to the airport.
麦迪逊和劳伦会送我去机场
I know, you told me.
我知道 你说过了
Or they can stay here and I'll take you.
或者他们也可以在这呆着我来送你
No, you've done enough.
不 你已经做得够多了
Thanks for making me feel okay about going.
谢谢你能让我走的安心
If you love someone...
如果你爱某人...
Finish it.
说完它
Set them free.
就放他们自♥由♥
If they come back, they're yours.
如果他们回来 他们就属于你
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表