剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
That's all.
仅此而已
She needs you to take care of John
她需要你照顾约翰
so she can have the life that she's always wanted to have.
这样她就能继续自己想要的生活了
I'm... I'm not... I'm not
我...我并不...我并不
trying to be mean here, they told me this.
想这么刻薄 都是她们告诉我的
And eventually they're going to tell you this.
最终她们也会告诉你们
Or they're not.
也许不会
Which would be even worse,
那样更糟
because you two would be married to them and
因为你们俩娶了她们
they don't want to be married to you.
而她们根本不想嫁给你们
They just don't want to tell you that.
她们只是不想告诉你们
And now they don't have to.
现在也不需要了
He broke up with you, didn't he?
他甩了你 是吧
What?
什么
Adrian, I've known you for years,
艾利安 我认识你太久了
and if you're miserable,
如果你痛苦
you want everyone else in the world to be miserable
你一定拉着所有人跟你一起痛苦
and you don't care how you achieve that, just as long
你为此不择手段
as other people don't have the love that you've always wanted.
直到让别人也不再拥有你期盼的爱情
So, as your friend,
所以 作为朋友
let me tell you, this was a really despicable thing to do,
给你忠告 不管你告诉我和杰克的事
to say these things to Jack and me, whether or not they're true.
是真是假 你的这种行为真的很卑鄙
'Cause sometimes people say
因为有时人们说话
things to other people that they don't mean.
并不是出自真心
Sometimes people just need to
有时人们把难受的事情
say terrible things out loud, they need to vent.
大声说出来 不过是为了宣泄
But the safe place to do that is in therapy.
但这种话最好去精神诊所说
So why don't
所以你为什么不
you go get some help and stop hurting people around you.
去寻求帮助 停止继续伤害周围的人呢
And then, maybe someone can love you.
这样 也许会有人爱你
Sorry.
抱歉
Hi. Again.
又见面了
Look Clementine, about that letter...
听我说克拉姆汀 关于那封信
Oh, please, we don't have to talk about that again, do we?
拜托 我们不必再谈那封信了 好吗
I don't want to embarrass you,
我不想让你尴尬
especially after you were so willing to be vulnerable, but...
特别是你在如此脆弱后 但是
It's never going to happen between us.
我们之间永远没戏
Even if things don't work out with Amy,
即使艾米和我结束了
even if she breaks up with me and we don't get married,
即使她和我分手 我们也没有结婚
it's never going to happen between us.
我们之间永远没戏
I have a lot of fond memories of you too,
我也有很多关于你的美好记忆
but if Amy Juergens doesn't marry me,
但如果艾米·杰庚斯不和我结婚
it's going to take me a lifetime to get over it.
我会用一辈子的时间来忘掉它
And I'll be satisfied just being the best dad I can be.
尽我所能做一个好父亲 我就满足了
So, friends?
所以 还是朋友吗
Yeah.
当然
So...
这么说
You're back.
你回来了
Yeah, I'm back.
是的 我回来了
Don't believe what he just said.
别相信他刚才说的话
If Amy Juergens doesn't marry him...
如果艾米·杰庚斯不和他结婚
If she doesn't marry him before she goes off to New York,
如果在她动身去纽约前 他们没有结婚
he'll come running to you, believe me.
他会追你的 相信我
George?
乔治
I thought I saw you.
我就觉得刚才看到你了
Oh, I thought I heard something.
我也觉得我听到什么了
Like your name?
比如你的名字吗
Oh, I dropped something, I was down on the floor, I, uh,
有东西掉了 我刚趴在地板上 我
I think Grace was looking for you.
我想格瑞丝在找你
She thought you were coming over for dinner.
她以为你会过去吃晚饭
Yeah, I kind of got hung up at school. Talking to Adrian.
我在学校里耽搁了 我和艾利安在聊天
Nothing like that. She, uh,
不是那样的 她
she told me something I'm having a little trouble with.
她和我聊了一些我的麻烦事
You know if you have a problem with someone,
如果你和一个人出了问题
you should speak directly with that someone,
你应该直接找当事人谈
not with someone else.
而不是其他人
Adrian said that Grace doesn't love me,
艾利安说格瑞丝不爱我
she doesn't want to marry me
她不想嫁给我
and she wants to go off to school by herself.
她想一个人去上学
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, which I find hard to
是的 我发现很难相信
believe since we're sleeping together again.
因为我们又滚床单了
Should I know that?
我应该知道吗
She's my stepdaughter, you know,
她是我的继女 要知道
which is pretty much just like my daughter.
差不多和我的亲身女儿一样
Come on man, I need some advice here
拜托 我需要一些建议
and I can't talk to my mom and dad
我不能和我的父母谈
because I don't think they like Grace.
因为我觉得他们不喜欢格瑞丝
Why not? I don't think they've
为什么 我觉得他们
ever thought that she cares that much about me.
没想过她会那么关心我
No? No.
是吗 是的
Well, maybe she does, maybe she doesn't.
也许她是那样 也许她不是
Maybe some days she does and some days she doesn't.
也许有几天她是那样 有几天她不是
Women. They're moody. They're one mood after another.
女人嘛 她们喜怒无常 变幻莫测
Do you think she doesn't love me?
你觉得她不爱我吗
I think she loves you, Jack. I
我觉得她爱你 杰克 我
just don't know she's ready to get married right now.
我不知道她现在是否准备好结婚了
But I don't know. I don't know anything.
但我不知道 我什么都不知道
Maybe she doesn't even know. I mean,
也许她也不知道 我是说
the end of high school is a very stressful time.
高中毕业期间压力很大
You're facing the unknown or something.
你面临着不可预知的未来或什么
All right, well, I guess, I should go out there and talk to her,
好吧 我应该去那里和她谈谈
even though I don't wanna really hear what she has to say.
尽管我真心不想听她说什么
I don't know Jack, I think
我不知道 杰克 我觉得
you should hear whatever she has to say.
她说什么你都应该听
Okay, well, thanks. For nothing.
好吧 谢谢 不为什么
I saved you some dinner.
我给你留了晚饭
It's over there on the stove. Where were you?
就在炉子上 你去哪了
Uh, talking to Adrian.
和艾利安聊天
Oh, at school? Yeah.
在学校吗 是的
Look, if you don't love me and
听着 如果你不爱我
you don't want to marry me
你也不想和我结婚
and you want to go off to school on your own,
你想一个人独自去上学
you should tell me.
你应该告诉我
That's what Adrian said that you said.
艾利安说这是你说的
Jack, that's just a ridiculous lie.
杰克 那只是荒谬的谎言
That's just a horrible, horrible, mean, vicious lie!
那是极其恐怖 卑鄙和恶毒的谎言
That's what she said.
她就这样说的
Why would she make up something like that?
她为什么要编这样的谎言
Yeah, why would she?
她为什么要编呢
Did she and Omar break up or something?
她和欧马分手了还是怎么了
Yeah, she broke up with him.
是的 他们分手了
Adrian broke up with Omar. Yeah.
艾利安和欧马分手了 是的
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
She's still in love with me.
她还爱着我
She's in love with you?
她爱你
Yes, I never should have kissed her.
是的 我就不该亲她
I'm telling you, she's still in love with me.
我告诉你 她还爱着我
And she broke up with Omar and now she's
她和欧马分手了 现在
trying to break us up because she's still in love with me!
她想让我们分手因为她还爱着我
Well, she must be in love with Amy too,
好吧 她一定也爱艾米
because she told Ricky that Amy's not in love with him
因为她告诉里奇 艾米不爱他
and she doesn't want to marry him.
她也不想嫁给他
Excuse me, I just want to text
抱歉 我想发短♥信♥给
Tom.
汤姆
I was in the middle of texting Tom when you came in.
你进来的时候 我正在给汤姆发短♥信♥
Just one second.
稍等片刻
What's going on?
怎么了
Um, oh, just...
只是...
Nothing, there's just this really...
没什么 这真的是...
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表